![]() |
| An infographic for NOTCH2NL genes according to Flow. |
Below on this page is Chapter 11 of the science fiction story "The Hierozyme Intervention", in which Ada visits Casanay, still in search of the individual whose DNA was sequenced by AdaGen at Marda's request (see Chapter 10). Anthony suspects that Ada and her husband, Tynyo, must be secret agents working for Manny the bumpha.
The events in Chapter 11 take place the day after Zeta's wedding to Anthony. Zeta recognized that there is something special about Ada and Zeta is determined to make sure that Ada does not "get away". For her part, Ada knows that she must find the individual whose unusual NOTCH2NLC gene she sequenced for Marda and Ada has no intention of going away anytime soon.
The Hierozyme Intervention Chapter 11 - Marda Targets Ada (Ch. 1)(Ch. 2)(Ch. 3)(Ch. 4)(Ch. 5)(Ch. 6)(Ch. 7)(Ch. 8)(Ch. 9)(Ch. 10)
In the morning, Anthony cooked breakfast for Zeta, Tyhry and Ada. Ada emerged from the back bedroom wearing one of Rylla's robes that was too short for her, but showed off her incredibly long legs. Tyhry could smell bromine on Ada and guessed that Zeta had played with her in the hot tub. Tyhry, pretending to be Marda, explained to Ada that she had first gotten her own genome sequenced, but the DNA she had sent to AdaGen was 'for a friend'.
Ada asked, "How did you know that your friend would have the same NOTCH2NL genotype as you?""Call it a lucky guess based on us having similar phenotypes."
![]() |
| Zeta (disguised as Rylla), Tyhry (disguised as Marda) and Ada. Image by Leonardo. |
"No."
Zeta arrived in the dining room and set a pen and a printed document on the table close to Ada. Having over-heard part of the conversation, she asked Tyhry, "What about me?"
Tyhry told Ada, "My mom has never had her genes sequenced."
Ada read through the contract that Zeta had drawn up. Anthony brought food to the table and sat down across the table from Tyhry. Tyhry told Anthony, "Based only on the audible squeals of delight I've heard, I'm going to thank you for making my mom very happy."
Anthony said, "I'm working very hard to show how happy I am to be rescued from my long isolation at Casanay."
Ada had read the contract. Glancing at Zeta, she commented, "You even got my middle name correct."
"I talked to Alfred Nortin, who rents you space for AdaGen. He told me all about you... and your husband."
Ada signed both copies of the contract and handed one to Zeta. She looked at Anthony and asked, "Casanay?"
Anthony provided a quick summary of his years of employment at Casanay working for the Watson family.
![]() |
| Image by Leonardo. |
Tyhry explained, "It is nearby, actually quite close." She waved in the general direction of her home. "I met Tyhry at school soon after moving here and the rest is history. Anthony swept my mom off of her feet."
"Wow. It sounds like a whirl-wind romance." Ada looked at Zeta and licked her lips, more from memories of the hot tub play session with Zeta than Anthony's cooking.
Tyhry said, "Mom knows how to get what she wants." Pointing at the contract, Tyhry continued, "I'm trying to be polite, but I'm dying to know what these papers are for."
Zeta handed one of the copies of the contract to Tyhry. "Ada has kindly agreed to become employee number one of the new Henrito Research Institute."
Ada asked, "When do I get my I.D. badge?"
Zeta replied, "That's up to you. The contract specifies that you don't have to be on-site until six months from now, giving you time to wrap up your AdaGen affairs. If you really want a badge, your first task can be to design a logo to go on the badge and then you need to buy the equipment for making badges. Ranch0 has a magnetic key-card door system, but it has not been activated yet."
"The whole operation seems like it was started on a whim." Ada kept glancing at Anthony, wondering about his brooding silence. She asked Zeta, "What kind of a name is 'Ranch Zero'?"
"It is 'Ranch0'. There will be a whole series of buildings. We break ground on the Ranch1 site next week. That is the building that will house the DNA sequencing core facility."
Ada shook her head in wonder. "It occurs to me that I should have asked where all the money is coming from for this new Institute."
![]() |
| Image by Leonardo. |
"Simpera?"
Taking note of the time, Zeta asked Tyhry, "Are you taking the bus or are you going to let Anthony drive you to school?"
"I don't want to go."
Zeta told Ada, "Marda hates school."
Tyhry, pretending to be Marda, said, "It is particularly hard to keep going since Tyhry dropped out."
Zeta explained to Ada, "My daughter's friend recently quit school." Zeta told Anthony, "Please take Marda to school. I know it is a thankless task, but attending school is good for her."
Tyhry complained to Ada, "You'll find out quickly, my mom can sweet talk you into anything and then you will pay the price for years. I was happy to be home schooled and would be thrilled to go back to it."
"Pay the price?" Ada laughed and said, "That sounds ominous."
Tyhry asked Zeta, "So what is going on? Is Ada moving in with us?" Tyhry made a half-hearted effort to read Ada's employment contract.
Zeta replied, "She has six months to shut down AdaGen. Hopefully she can start having gene sequencers installed inside Ranch1 at that time."
Anthony and Tyhry departed. Ada accepted Zeta's invitation to celebrate the signing of the contract with a long soapy shared shower. On her way out of the guest house, Ada and Zeta shared a long hot kiss then Ada passed Anthony coming up the driveway.
![]() |
| Image by Leonardo. |
Tynyo and Ada embraced and snuggled in on the same side of a booth. He said, "That was quite a performance you and Rylla put on last night. I'm glad you arranged for me to listen."
"Rylla makes me very horny. You missed my encore performance in the shower with her this morning. I hope you are not too jealous."
"I can put up with a lot for eight million."
"There is something very strange going on... apparently worth millions to Rylla if kept hidden." She asked her husband, "What would you say if I told you that Eddy Watson lives in Arizona?"
Tynyo and Ada had long joked together that they might be carriers of alien genes. They knew of Eddy's science fiction stories and how he encouraged his fans to pretend to be aliens. Ada showed Tynyo her new employment contract and told him about what she had learned that morning. Tyhno sensed in his wife's telepathically-linked mind her near certainty that the home of Eddy Watson was nearby. "Eddy is notorious for maintaining personal privacy. I can't believe you've discovered him so easily."
![]() |
| Image by Leonardo. |
As far as Ada could tell, the Onways had only just arrived in Arizona recently, about the time when the hairs had reached AdaGen. Then there was the Henrito Institute, which the locals seemed to know almost nothing about, although Tynyo's reading of back issues of the local newspaper indicated that there had been some controversy over the wind and solar power collector arrays and deep gas and water wells that had been approved for the Henrito site. Marda had met Tyhry Watson at school and Anthony had started a romance with Rylla that quickly led to a wedding. Given that concatenation of events, there did not seem to be many possibilities for the identity of the person whose DNA it was that AdaGen had sequenced at Marda's request.
Tynyo and Ada were carrying on two conversations. One spoken and one telepathic.
Tynyo suggested telepathically: I can approach the Watsons at Casanay.
Ada shook her head. I have other plans for you. For now, I'm going to pretend that you are still at our fixed address, tending the server array. In fact, I need you to start looking for rental server space where we can archive all of the AdaGen data. Rylla has bought controlling interest in AdaGen and I suspect she will shut down all AdaGen operations in six months. So for now, I'll remain our public face. Oh, and I want you to research that company... the cash source... Simpera.
![]() |
| Image by Leonardo. |
Ada rapidly flicked her pink tongue in and out of her mouth for Tynyo's amusement. I'm doing my best to satisfy all her requests... it never hurts to stay on the good side of your boss. Ada reflected on her play sessions with Rylla. I feel like I'm getting as good as I give. Rylla is a fun and imaginative lover. Ada kissed Tynyo and said: Thanks for being a good sport about this, my love. I'll make it up to you the next time I get you in bed.
Tynyo had a hand between Ada's legs. "Let's not wait." They took advantage of their Ek'col telepathic powers which included an ability to enter into a shared orgasm trance at any time they chose.
When Ada recovered from her orgasms, she returned to normal consciousness and departed from the Q Diner. With her breasts erect and vaginal secretions running down her legs she walked to the rental car. A passing man was impressed by her erect breasts that seemed to float and bounce excitedly as Ada walked across the parking lot.
Starting up the rental car, Ada pulled ot of the Q Diner parking lot and went in search of Casanay, which was not really very difficult to find. It was a small geographical puzzle, like an equation where all the relevant data was was already provided and Ada could just solve for the only missing variable, X. After an hour of exploring the few roads that existed in the likely area, Ada felt confident that she was close to the likely location of Casanay. Pulling off the state road and into what seemed likely to be the Casanay driveway, Ada hesitated and came to a complete stop while gazing up the driveway. A large "No trespassing" sign was right in front of Ada's car. No buildings were visible from the highway or this end of the driveway, but Ada had a satellite image that showed the presence of a large home at the other end of this driveway. She had no business at Casanay, only a burning curiosity to find the person with the unusual Notch gene. A woman's voice spoke through speaker mounted high on a nearby pole, "Are you lost?"
![]() |
| Ada solves for X. |
"We are not interested in speaking to you unless you have business here." There was a long pause. The woman finally added, "Are responding to the help wanted advertisement?"
"Yes, that is why I am here." Ada had no idea what she was getting herself into, but not realizing that she had already met Tyhry, she was willing to do anything to find the person whose DNA AdaGen had sequenced.
"Then come up the driveway to the house."
Ada drove slowly up the long driveway, furiously trying to construct an excuse for visiting Casanay. However, with Anthony recently moved out, it seemed likely that the Watsons were hiring staff to replace him. Ada parked in front of Casanay and gazed at the luxurious home that seemed carefully designed to blend into the landscape, unlike the ugly monstrosity that was Ranch0 Henrito.
Exiting from the car, Ada felt the full force of the bright summer sun beating down from a cloudless sky. A small lizard scurried across the walkway in front of Ada. As she approached the front door, it swung open and a blond woman said, "Please come in."
For a moment, Ada simply stood and admired the beauty of the woman who was standing there in doorway and Ada wondered if she had found the source of the blond hairs that Marda had sent to AdaGen for DNA sequencing. The woman impatiently gestured to indicate that Ada should enter the house. Ada walked past the woman and turned, so as to keep her eyes on the woman.
After closing the door, the blond woman turned and met Ada's gaze. Feeling like she was in a staring contest, Ada turned to face the interior of the room she found herself in. While Ada's eyes were adjusting to the dim interior of the Casanay great room, she noticed a man seated beside a computer workstation.
![]() |
| Image by Leonardo. |
Systolina had femtobot monitor probes at the Henrito site and she already knew perfectly well who Ada was.
"I'm sorry, but I was in the neighborhood." Ada made a small waving gesture towards Eddy. "I was curious to see this place."
Eddy got out of his chair and approached Ada. He said, "And I'm curious. Just how tall are you?"
Zeta jabbed Eddy's ribs with her elbow and told Ada apologetically, "Please pardon my husband, when he see's a beautiful woman his brain stops working. He's Eddy, I'm Zeta."
Ada was running her eyes up and down Systolina's body. Systolina was disguised as Zeta and with Marda in her room reading and analyzing the AdaGen report that Tyhry had faxed to her and with Anthony now moved out of Casanay, Systolina had spent the morning trying to entertain Eddy by wearing a very sexy outfit that covered only a tiny fraction of her skin. With her eyes on Systolina's amazing breasts which seemed ready to pop out of the skimpy top that was struggling to restrain them, Ada told Eddy, "My condolences, sir, if I had her to look at, I'd also switch off my brain and just enjoy the sights and scenery."
Eddy laughed and spoke to the woman who he believed was his wife, "I thought you only just posted the help wanted ad online last night."
"Yes, that's right, and no applications have been submitted yet." Systolina nodded. "I thought we would get applications by email. It did not occur to me that someone local would figure out that we are trying to hire someone new to replace Anthony."
Eddy's eyes traced up and down Ada's long body then with special effort he managed to get his eyes off of Ada and he looked outside. "That looks like a rental car."
Ada invented her excuses: "I just got to town... I'm moving closer to my grandmother. She's not able to drive any more. I need to find a new job here in this area."
![]() |
| Image by Leonardo. |
Systolina told Ada, "My husband can't say no to a pretty girl, but I have to wonder, are you over 21?"
Ada giggled and told Systolina, "You are sweet. I'm 29. I'll be thirty in October."
"Strange, you don't look nearly that old. I wonder if I know your family?"
Ada explained, "I was at the Q Diner. I mentioned I was looking for work and I was told some confused story about a wedding and someone called Anthony." She shrugged, "Anyhow, I just need a job. I'll do anything that needs doing."
Systolina had pushed her telepathic tendrils deep into Ada's mind and had already decided to hire Ada. She reached out and touched Ada's amazing hair. "Anything?"
Ada laughed and said, "Within reason." She reached out and felt Systolina's long silky hair. She slid her hand down and touched one of Systolina's big breasts. With her gaze on Systolina's breasts, Ada asked, "Are those real?"
Having recently watch the sexual attraction that sparked up between Zeta and Rylla, Eddy could see the same thin happening with Ada. He laughed and threw up his hands. "I must get back to work. You two are distracting me." Eddy went back to his workstation, put on his big headphones and again took up the task of writing his new novel. Still, he found it impossible to completely ignore Ada whose appearance had immediately started Eddy thinking about the Ek'col, a human variant that he had included as characters in several of his science fiction stories. All day, he'd been using the Casanay video cameras to watch the woman he believed to be his wife working around the house in her sexy outfit and spending time packing up items that Anthony had left behind in his west wing suite. Now, as he got back to his writing, he kept glancing at security camera images from each room that provided views of the two women while Zeta gave Ada a tour of Casanay.
![]() |
| Image by Leonardo. |
They passed into the dining room and paused. Ada found it hard to keep her gaze off of Systolina's breasts, which Systolina was artificially plumping up and pointing at Ada. Ada said, "This place is fantastic. The statues and paintings are amazing." She waved in the direction of a painting that was on the wall and asked, "You were the model for most of them?"
Still holding Ada's hand and taking her out of the dining room and into the kitchen, Systolina explained, "Sadly, most of the art you see should follow Anthony to his new home. He worked here for fifteen years and often carved and painted female forms that might have been inspired by me. Or I should say, the old me, back before I got old and fat."
Systolina finally let go of Ada's hand. Ada looked in the refrigerator and the freezer in order to see what food was on hand. The food was standard, unlike Systolina's bulging breasts. Ada told Systolina, "You are not fat."
"When I was pregnant I gained ten pounds of fat that that I never managed to lose. Eddy seems to enjoy bouncing my excess adipose tissue around in our bed, so I've learned to live with it. There is a larger freezer down the hallway." Systolina pointed deeper into the west wing. "Anthony always kept several several month's worth of food in the house."
Ada ran her hands along her slender sides. "I've never been able to put on weight."
Systolina suspected that Ada had Ek'col gene patterns or might even be Manny in disguise. "And the world is pleased. You have a sexy body like a fashion model."
![]() |
| Image by Leonardo. |
Systolina explained, "My daughter, Tyhry, and you, as well. If you decide to work for us, it will be our expectation that you live here and join the family for meals."
"What can you tell me about Tyhry's preferences?"
Systolina patted one of her large breasts. "Don't worry about Tyhry, she's never been interested in food ever since she weened. My daughter won't complain, even if you cook something atrocious."
"Is Eddy as easy to please?"
"Ada, you don't have to worry about Eddy, either. I'll take care of pleasuring Eddy." Systolina winked at Ada. "You can devote your all of your efforts to keeping me satisfied."
Ada giggled, "That will be my pleasure. Just promise you will rescue me if you happen to notice me drowning in your beautiful boobs."
"I'm prepared to give you mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, as needed." Zeta again took Ada by that hand and continued giving Ada a tour of Casanay.
__
Marda had been diving deep into the gene sequencing data that had been generated by AdaGen for Marda. A URL and password provided in the printed report that Ada had given to Tyhry (thinking she was Marda) gave Tyhry and Marda access to the gene sequences that were being stored on AdaGen's servers. Even while Marda worked, new gene sequences continued to arrive, fresh of the Adagen automated DNA sequencing machine that was chugging away inside the Apex mobile laboratory parked about thirty miles away.
![]() |
| Genome browser by Flow. |
The AdaGen report stated that there were three major NOTCH2NL gene sequences, that they called NOTCH2NLA, NOTCH2NLB, and NOTCH2NLC. Tyhry was startled by the match of this nomenclature to Ada B. Catalana's name. Marda told herself: Surely this is a message from Manny, telling me that I am on the right track!
Tyhry's NOTCH2NLC gene variant (which she had as identical copies on her two chromosomes #1) was a precise match to that of Marda. What AdaGen called "NOTCH2NLA" was what had been called the "N2N" gene in 2004. Tyhry searched, but could find no mention of NOTCH2NLB, and NOTCH2NLC gene sequences in public databases, but the AdaGen report suggested all of the unique NOTCH2NL gene variants were being called "N2N" in the GRCh37 human genome databases.
When Tyhry got done with school, she called Marda by phone and Marda explained to Tyhry that they were "blood sisters", sharing the exact same unusual NOTCH2NLC gene, as Marda had expected. Marda was convinced that their shared unusual genes is what made it possible for Marda and Tyhry to communicate telepathically.
![]() |
| Marda. |
Tyhry said, "That's weird, just like Ada herself. It was quite a surprise when she suddenly showed up on our door step yesterday. Zeta wasted no time in getting to know her... in the biblical sense."
Marda started fantasizing about licking Tyhry's hot genitals and realized she had worked through lunch and was now hungry. "I want to see you tonight."
Tyhry said, "And I want you, lover. But I have a pile of homework Zeta will say 'no' if I ask." Tyhry and Marda proceeded to sext and they both achieved satisfying orgasms.
When Marda got off the phone, she dried off her dripping genitals and went down the hallway from her suite to the great room where Eddy was working at his computer. Marda approached Eddy and again found him seemingly staring at the display screen and not moving at all. The first time Marda had seen this behavior she had been confused, but then both Zeta and Tyhry had told Marda about Eddy's amazing powers of concentration. Tyhry had told Marda, "When dad is writing, he plans out stories in his head. There have been plenty of ties when I've tried to speak to him and he was immobile, like he was in a trance, just sitting there at his computer. I learned to not even try to speak to him when he is like that. Any other time he's always willing to take a break fro his work and chat."
![]() |
| Eddy's "Reality Viewer trance". |
Ada was preparing a salad. She set down the knife she had been using and said, "You must be Tyhry. I'm Ada... I'm cooking your dinner and hope to replace Anthony."
Marda shook Ada's hand and gazed up at her from below. "I don't believe I've ever met a woman as tall as you."
For a minute Ada showed Marda what had been prepared for dinner. Marda could smell the chicken cooking in the oven and again her stomach growled loud enough for Ada to hear. Marda reached out to touch Ada's amazing red curls. "You mist be Ek'col."
Ada knew perfectly well what Marda was talking about. "You must know all of the aliens in your father's novels."
"The Ek'col are not really aliens. According to Eddy, the Ek'col were designed as a sexy human variant with the telepathic ability to make normal humans fall in love with them."
Ada knew the power that both she and Tynyo had over the emotions of others. In the past 24 hours both Rylla and Zeta had seemingly instantly fallen in love with Ada and now Tyhry was giving Ada a piercing visual inspection. Marda places her hands on Ada's narrow hips. "You don't have any children?"
"No, I don't. In fact, I don't think I can. My husband and I have tried every trick in the book, which makes for long, orgasm-filled nights, but no children... at least so far." Ada ran a hand over Marda's long silky hair.
Marda said, "Tell me about your husband. Is he the 'T.C.' who does most of the gene annotation work for AdaGen?""Yes. His name is Tynyo Catalana. I took his name when we married. How do you know that?"
Marda snickered, and pretending to be Tyhry Watson, said, "Elementary... I'm a Watson. I can think logically and make deductions. And not to put to sharp a point on it, I just spent twelve hours examining the gene sequencing work that AdaGen is doing for Marda. And now I find you cooking my dinner. The conclusion is obvious."
"You are wickedly clever, Tyhry. I suppose it is useless for me to try to keep any secrets from you. Tell me, is it your genome that AdaGen is sequencing?"
"Bingo. Marda sent you several of my hairs. Hairs that she secretly collected and sent to you without asking my permission. Let it be a lesson to you... never trust Marda." Marda chuckled and was enjoying playing the role of Tyhry and telling Ada not to trust Marda.
"You know Marda well?"
"I do." Marda giggled again "Sorry, but Marda's mom just got married yesterday, so I can't say 'I do' without feeling strange." Marda had been slowly moving her hands upwards and had reached Ada's big breasts which she shoved and watched bounce. Marda tittered for a moment and said, "It is frightening to imagine how large your breasts would get if you ever had a baby. I sucked on my mom's boobs for six years, which explains why her breasts grew so big." Marda started unbuttoning Ada's blouse. "About your inability to get pregnant... I have a theory about that. The Ek'col and the tryp'At were both designed to be hypersexual, but the Ek'col were crafted to be honeypots for humans. It might be that only a conventional human and impregnate you, or possibly a tryp'At."
![]() |
| Systolina (disguised as Zeta), Marda (disguised as Tyhry) and Ada. |
Just then Systolina came in. She had already had a drink of Ada's milk during the sexplay that she and Ada had engaged in on the bed in Anthony's old bedroom. "Tyhry, what are you doing?"
Marda popped off the nipple and wiped milk off of her chin, "I was hungry and could not wait for dinner."
![]() |
| Systolina and Ada. Image by Leonardo. |
Marda was responding the the oxypathin that was present at high levels in Ada's milk. She was dizzy and all of her erectile tissue was quite stiff. Her vaginal secretions were running down her legs. Marda grabbed a napkin off the island where Ada had placed items, ready to be set on the dining room table. She lifted up the front of her miniskirt and wiped her wet genitals. "If you are going to work here, I'm apparently going to have to start wearing panties so I don't drip on the floor."
Zeta told Marda, "Tyhry, you don't have to show your genitals to Ada. We have not even hired her yet."
Marda said, "Hurry up and hire her. We can't let her get away."
Related Music: Ada, where's your like?
Next: mid-year Search for Interesting Hollywood Aliens.
![]() |
| Images by Leonardo. Visit the Gallery of Movies, Book and Magazine Covers. |



















No comments:
Post a Comment