Mar 15, 2022

The Synapex Network

Simulation Zeta.
"190505 Blueberry Valerie"
by x3xdx
available under CC BY-NC-ND 3.0

Below on this page is Part 4 of a science fiction story called "The Frenchyhysur Process". Manny makes use of a second micro-simulation of the Editor's house in Arizona. Naj has been sent into that Simulation along with Nora and the Editor. Naj quickly takes control of the minds of both the Editor and Nora and shows them how it is possible to establish a telepathic linkage to other telepaths within the Simulation System. 

Since the Editor was put into a strange type of trance state by Naj, he later writes the first part of this chapter of the story (below) from a third person perspective. 

After the departure of Naj, the Editor speaks to Rylla and they make plans for conducting a telepathy experiment. They will try to achieve a long-distance telepathic link between Arizona and Australia. When that experiment fails, Zeta and the Editor perform the experiment once again while they are inside the Simulation System.

Part 4 of "The Frenchyhysur Process" (Part 1)(Part 2)(Part 3

 Nora was moving quickly from the hallway and through the doorway that led to Zeta's bedroom. Naj told Nora telepathically: Please pretend to be Zeta.

Naj, her body now normal sized for a human, had a hand on the Editor's head and was using mind-control nanites to adjust the Editor's thought processes. Nora asked Naj, "What are you doing?" As she spoke, Nora noticed that the form of her body and her voice had been changed; she now looked like Zeta.

Naj now took hold of the Editor's penis and then glanced at Nora. "Give me a moment to put him into a trance." Naj was flooding the minds of both the Editor and Nora with synapse-editing nanites.

Nora watched in sickly fascination as a thin red tube emerged from the tip of the Editor's penis and fused to a similar red tube that had snaked out from below the hem of the short skirt that Naj was wearing. Naj told Nora: I'll use a synapex connection to his nervous system to help me quickly tune to his mind pattern. Soon I'll have complete control...

Nora sat down on the bed and asked Naj, "What about my son, Dysyn?"

Naj preferred to use telepathy: Dysyn is fine. Let's deal with the Editor first and then I'll get you and your son back home to Perth.

Nora suggested, "Well, at least let my analogue in the Ekcolir Reality know that I'm okay."

Relax, Nora. I'll have Dysyn out of the Ekcolir Reality Simulation before Peter even notices that he is there. Still tethered to the Editor by their linked blastipositors, Naj reached out and stroked Nora's breasts. These were the artificially-enlarged breasts of the copy of Zeta who had given birth to twins. I want you to give the Editor a good dose of oxypathin. Naj dissolved Nora's clothing nanites and guided one of Nora's big breasts to the Editor's mouth. The Editor seemed to have gone back to sleep. He slumped back on his pillow and began sucking milk from Nora's breast.

Nora was now bent over the Editor and Naj began gently massaging Nora's labia with her finder tips. I want you to get into an orgasm trance with me, then all three of our minds can telepathically merge. Nora tried to put a hand inside Naj' skirt, but Naj told her: Just relax. I can give myself an orgasm at any time. After a minute, Naj advised Nora: Switch him to the other breast. Nora got her other nipple into the Editor's mouth and he continued drinking her milk. Naj moved her fingers to the stiff glans of Nora's clitoris and sent some nanites into Nora's brain that would amplify her sexual sensations. Soon Nora, the Editor and Naj were in a shared mind space.

blastipositor
The Editor asked Naj: If you are from the Ekcolir Reality, how did you get here? Manny really can pull people out of the Simulation and instantiate them in the real world?

Naj said: Look deep in my thoughts... I'm linking our minds together quite extensively now in order to speed up the learning process.

Sifting through the depths of Naj' mind, the Editor saw that they were now inside a new micro-simulation that had recently been crafted by Manny. Naj said: Think of this as a training Simulator. I want to show you both that you can link to other telepathic minds inside the Simulation, not only that of Yōd.

The Editor suddenly felt four new mind patterns there in their shared mind space. Naj explained: These are not adult minds. These are Dysyn, Radhas, Alpha, and Beta... they are all in other parts of the Simulation System, but your minds can still link to theirs as long as you attain this trance state.

The Editor asked: Nora's analogue in the Ekcolir Reality gave birth to Radhas?

Nora was now pretending to be the copy of Zeta who had given birth to the twins, Alpha and Beta. Naj told the Editor: Nora has had missions to Earth in several different Realities.

Nora asked Naj: How can we achieve this trance state? I saw how you put us into this one, but what will we need to do when you are not with us?

Naj explained, "For the best results, you need to make use of synapex connections. The more minds that get linked together, the more powerful the group mind will be and the easier it will be for that group to attain meaningful communication with someone in the Simulation System." Naj had disconnected her blastipositor from the Editor and his blastipositor had retracted into his body. Naj returned herself to the Ekcolir Reality Simulation and Nora and the Editor were returned to the real world.

Beta Gohrlay (image source)
The Editor and Nora lost their telepathic linkage to the four children who were inside the Simulator System. Nora, still using the body form of Zeta, took the Editor's erection inside her vagina and rested her big breasts against his chest. "Let's try to telepathically reach the children again, using a synapex connection."

The Editor thought about how the copy of Zeta had previously made a synapex connection between their bodies. Imagining that he and the copy of Zeta were still inside the Simulator, the Editor began wondering if it might be possible to shift into a telepathic trance that would allow him to communicate with his copy of Zeta. As Nora and the Editor became linked by a synapex connection they went back into a trance state and Nora tried to telepathically link to Dysyn. She complained: Work with me, not against me.

The Editor was trying to telepathically link to Alpha and Beta and, through them, to his Zeta. Having no luck with that, he thought about Dysyn. Nora felt a weak connection to her son and tried to assure him that they would soon be together.

Without Naj there in direct control of his mind, the Editor was slowly coming back to a normal state of consciousness. The group mind space with the Editor, Nora and Dysyn began to fragment. The Editor now noticed that there was something unusual about Zeta's mind pattern. He opened his eyes and ran his hands along Zeta's back. Nora said, "Naj played a trick on you." Nora sat up, still holding the Editor's erect penis inside her vagina.

The Editor watched with dismay as Nora's body morphed back into her usual form, the body form she had been using while living in Australia as the wife of the Editor's son. The Editor felt horrified that he had his penis inside his son's wife. "How am I going to explain this to Zeta?" Just then, he felt a telepathic link to Zeta's mind.

Nora giggled. "You better think fast."

Nora in Arizona
________________

I knew that Zeta had returned home from the Simulation System. Zeta looked into the bedroom and I could hear that Dysyn and Tihri were out in the living room playing happily and making quite a bit of noise after being reunited. Zeta told Nora, "Your limo is waiting in the driveway."

Nora reluctantly pulled herself off my penis, vaulted out of bed and ran past Zeta and down the hallway. Zeta came and sat on the bed and took hold of my penis which was glistening with Nora's vaginal secretions. Zeta could see in my mind the fact that until just a moment ago, Nora had been using the body form of her copy, the big-breasted version of Zeta. "I was just with the other Zeta... inside the Simulation."

I said lamely, "Naj played a trick on both me and Nora." Nora had quickly dressed and now as she ran past our room she called out, "Thanks for a great vacation!"

Zeta kissed the tip of my penis and then straddled my hips and took my erection inside her hot, wet vagina. We heard the front door slam as Nora and Dysyn departed. Zeta asked, "Naj was here, too?"

"Not really... that was another Simulation."

Zeta started grinding her stiff glans against me then Tihri came into the bedroom. Tihri said sadly, "All gone." She went to play with some of her toys that were on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Zeta kissed my nose and told me, "Let's bookmark this position for later." Zeta got off of me and off of the bed and went to play with Tihri.

Manny and Naj
I pulled on a robe and went to my computer and began trying to write a coherent description of my time inside the Simulator with Naj. I was simply making a list of memory fragments as they popped into my consciousness. Before I had been able to reconstruct a coherent chain of memories, the videochat opened up and Rylla asked me, "You ran into Naj?"

I knew instantly that she had noticed the new document I was crafting inside our shared server space. Nodding, I replied, "And Naj linked my mind to that of Nora using a synapex trance. I'm still sorting through her memories. Or maybe my memories from Nora came to me along with a set of nanites from Naj..." I shrugged. My recent memories were all rather jumbled. Explaining to myself as much as to Rylla, I said, "Naj and Nora got to meet Manny and Grean inside the Simulator!"

"Wow, what happened then?"

"I'm just beginning to sort that out in my mind. I guess Nora wanted to obtain some teleporter activation codes from Grean... Grean of the Ekcolir Reality." I asked Rylla, "Did you know that Nora had an analogue in the Ekcolir Reality?"

Rylla shook her head. "Through the years, Nora has hinted to me that she'd had multiple missions on Earth, but I've heard none of the details."

"Well, you can ask her about that when she gets home. You'll be seeing her soon. She went off to the airport with Dysyn about an hour ago."

 "Yes, I know, she just called me from the limo." Rylla giggled. "She told me that she was able to achieve a synapex connection to you."

cover art by Peter Coene

"Yes. Zeta caught Nora and I in the act. I feel so foolish. Just a moment after I got a neural connection to Nora, the real Zeta showed up."

Rylla asked, "Real Zeta?"

"Nora was disguised as the mother of the twins, big breasts and all."

"You're a scientist. Your pursuit of the truth must come first."

"Naj tricked me into linking to Nora." I was still trying to understand exactly where we had been during the time when my nervous system was physically linked to Nora's. Had we been in the Simulator or in the real world? "Sadly, these trances by synapex connections are not as fun as orgasm trances."

Rylla did not care about my angst and worries. "This could be a big advance... allowing for improved communication with Yōd and Stacy."

"Yes." I told Rylla, "I'd mistakenly assumed that when my body returned to normal, I could no longer form a synapex connection to someone else's nervous system." For a moment, I wondered if my blastipositor had allowed me to link to Nora. "And I want to try a long-range telepathy experiment."

Rylla asked hopefully, "Will this involve orgasms?"

"Not necessarily. At the earliest convenient opportunity, I'm going to try forming a synapex connection to Zeta's nervous system. That might get us into a synchronized mind state that will allow us to more efficiently use the Mind Clone Network... we'll try to link in through Tihri. I want you to stay focused on Marda's mind during the test... we'll be trying to make use of the connection between Marda and Tihri."

image source
Rylla said, "But if your body and Zeta's are back to normal, maybe your experiment won't work. Maybe you could get a synapex link to Nora because she's composed of nanites."

"Zeta and I are mostly back to normal, structurally. We look normal, but I hope we do still have some special abilities, including the ability to form synapex linkages."

Rylla pulled off her top and carefully examined her nipples. Seeing nothing unusual, she said, "I wonder if Zeta could show me how to make a synapex link to Marda."

"Zeta's body was modified by medical nanites." I was enjoying the view of Rylla's cute breasts. "Without those special body-sculpting nanites, I suspect you will not be able to make synapex linkages to nursing babies."

Now Marda had become interested in nursing and climbed up into Rylla's lap. Marda latched onto a nipple and then Rylla said, "I've been thinking of visiting Arizona. Maybe Zeta could transfer those special nanites into my body... rebuild my body for nipple-to-mouth synapex connections."

"When Tihri goes down for her nap we'll try to link through to you. Until then, I'm going to continue writing." My head was still swimming with jumbled memories. "Writing helps me think." 

"It is late here. I might fall asleep soon." Rylla yawned. "You better call me when you and Zeta begin the experiment."

"Very well." I broke the vchat link and returned to my writing. Ten minutes later, Zeta came into the living room with Tihri and told me, "We're going shopping. Would you like to go with us?"

"No, I'm trying to sort out some strange "memories" that I have... I guess Naj left me with a bunch of infites. Also, I seem to have accessed some of Nora's memories while Naj had us in her trance. I can remember events from a trip that she took into the Ekcolir Reality Simulator. When you get back and when Tihri takes a nap, we need to try making a synapex linkage."

"She might fall asleep in the car. She had fun playing with the twins. They were wild." Zeta gave me a long, wet kiss then they went into the garage. A minute later I watched them drive off then I got back to my writing.

The Mind Clone Network
Later in the afternoon, Tihri took a nap and we tried to establish a synapex link between my penis and Zeta's vagina. After half an hour of trying, we gave up and made love. When we were satisfied with our orgasms, Zeta stopped bouncing around and relaxed on top of me. "Your semen might be important for getting our neurites to sprout." We lay there together for almost an hour then I needed to urinate. When I came back to bed, Zeta suggested, "In the past, our ability to make synapex linkages might have been made possible by us being inside the Simulation System."

I asked, "How could that work?"

"Well, think about it. You've never been given any physical evidence of alien visitors to Earth. We've agreed to conceal our own genomes, fearing the publicity that would come from identification of a Neanderthal or a tryp'At living here on Earth, but our DNA is the only physical evidence we have. However, if we could grow our nervous systems together... that would be an Earth shattering revelation for Earthly scientists. Naj tried to interest you in synapex connections, but maybe we cant have one while we are here in the real world."

"Very logical." I sighed. "Then we should try our experiment again, inside the Simulation."

Zeta asked, "Another visit with the Twins?"

"No, I want to find out if we can do this by ourselves, just the two of us. Well, three... linking through Tihri to the other Mind Clones. We can use the Final Reality Simulator for our experiment if we just select a convenient location where we won't be disturbed by anyone else, particularly our copies."

Grean (image credits)
Zeta said, "This is so confusing, but isn't there the time when the house was empty? I was in Australia and you were inside the Simulator with Nyrtia... we could be here in our house during that time window."

"Good thinking."

Zeta said, "Now, I'm going to take a nap before Tihri wakes up."

I rolled out of bed and went to my computer. I sent a message through to Rylla informing her about our modified plan then I checked on the Index and figured out how to set it for the block of time when the house would be empty and available for our use in the Final Reality Simulator. Then I returned to the task of constructing coherent written accounts of both Nora's visit to the Ekcolir Reality and my shared trance with Naj and Nora.

Eventually, Rylla contacted me by videochat. "Nora and Dysyn are back home. Your son will be back tomorrow."

I looked at Zeta and asked her, "Is this a good time to return to the Simulation?"

Zeta picked up Tihri and said, "I'm ready."

I told Rylla, "Wish us lucky."

She told Zeta, "Happy orgasms."

We arrived inside the Simulation of our home just about an hour earlier in the afternoon of another day in our past. Zeta noted a few differences around the living room; moved and changed objects. "I did not feel any shift when we went into the Simulation."

"Nor did I. I guess we are getting used to the process and it sure helps when all you do is move to another time." The most sure-fire way of getting Tihri to fall asleep was to go for a drive. We got in the car and drove up into the mountains. When Tihri fell asleep, I turned off of the highway and we went down a narrow logging road a short distance into the forest. 

Zeta opened my pants and soon had my penis fully erect. I parked the car and pushed back my seat. Zeta climbed on top of me and took my erection inside her. Almost at once I ejaculated. Zeta said, "That's not fair. You owe me an orgasm." We got into a position that allowed us the play with her erect nipples and glans without having to alter the position of my penis inside her. Soon enough, Zeta had a sweet orgasm and then we waited and hoped that we could link our nervous systems. After about fifteen minutes, we both felt like we were telepathically synchronizing with Tihri's mind. 

I told Zeta: Let's try to link to Marda and Rylla.

Zeta said: I'm trying, but I cant stop thinking about Nora and our twins, too.

I thought I could "hear" Rylla: Is that.... It seems to... weak. Is there...

I excitedly told Zeta: There! Did you feel Rylla's mind pattern?

Zeta excitedly spoke out-loud, "Tihri is talking to Dysyn!"

Zeta's spoken words seemed to knock us out of the shared mind space and Tihri woke up. Zeta nursed Tihri for a time, then I got us back on the road. "I'm going to count that as a success. I'll check with Rylla to find out if she could sense my mind, too."

Zeta suggested, "Maybe we can get better with practice."

"I'm very pleased to learn that there is a way to defeat the distance limitation of telepathy. Next time we can try linking to the twins."

"We we can visit them any time."

Observer Base
"And we will have to try reaching the mind clones at Observer Base. And I want to see if I can link to Yōd without having to be asleep."

Zeta began singing to Tihri and we made an uneventful return home. I went to my computer and brought up the videochat software. Zeta said, "Remember, we are still inside the Simulation."

"Yes, I know. Let me find out what the Simulation copy of Rylla experienced and then I'll pop us out of the simulation."

I had an email in my inbox from Rylla. The email was short: Marda told me that she was playing with Tihri, then I thought I could feel you and Zeta in my mind. Give me a call.

When Rylla came into the chat she was nursing Marda. I told her, "Zeta and I made a synapex linkage and then I could sense your thoughts. Our telepathic link was weak, but maybe it will get better with practice."

Rylla nodded. "When I felt your mind pattern, I thought you were probably getting help from Nyrtia."

I explained, "No. This is Zeta and I... from your future. All this is inside the Simulation System."

Rylla giggled. "So strange. Everything seems so real."

"Two weeks in your future, I first tried a long-distance connection while we were in the real world. Apparently, Zeta and I can only make a synapex linkage when we are inside the Simulator."

"I see. Well, we will have to do further work on our long-distance telepathy methods, but you've made real progress. Probably the more minds that we can link together, the stronger our telepathic signals will become."

Nyrtia
Zeta, Tihri and I exited from the simulator and then I had to brief the Rylla in the real world. She told me that Marda and Dysyn had been playing together and then they had both suddenly mentioned Tihri by name. "I suppose they are telepathically linked to their copies inside the Simulator." 

I rubbed my head. "This is getting very complicated."

Back in the Arizona Simulation, we tried more long-distance telepathy experiments, but there was no progress towards strengthening the telepathic link between me and Rylla. Zeta could not establish any long-distance telepathic link to Nora. We began a new series of experiments trying to link to Alexina and Amiante at Observer Base. Then one day, when we were ready for another experiment during which I would try to get a telepathic linkage to Yōd, Zeta and I were surprised when Nora called. Zeta answered her phone and spoke to Nora for a couple of minutes. I could sense a growing sense of excitement in her thoughts. When she ended the call, she told me, "They are almost here!"

"What?" Inside the Final Reality Simulation, Rylla and Nora had decided that they were needed in Arizona.

Half an hour later, Rylla, Marda, Nora and Dysyn arrived at our simulated home in Arizona. With Rylla and Marda assisting, we made progress and were able to telepathically link to Observer base. Nora learned how to create synapex links to Rylla and and Dysyn and Zeta could link to both me and Tihri. With all those links in place, I could establish a telepathic link to Yōd even while I was awake. However, I had to be in a joint mind space with Zeta and the others and we could not stabilize those complex connections for very long. Ultimately, we settled into a long-term project aimed at helping accelerate the development of the nodes in the mind clone network: the minds of the children. 

Yōd (image source)
Our other surprise was learning that Rylla, Marda, Nora, Dysyn, Zeta, Tihri and I were using a fast-paced micro-simulation, not the full-scale Final Reality Simulation. Rather than taking years to train-up the nodes of the Mind Clone Network, we were making great progress in just weeks.

The day came when other copies of Zeta and I should have arrived in the Simulation, but that day ended and they did not show up. "I was fooled!" I told Zeta, "This must be yet another Simulation, distinct from the one with the twins."

Zeta laughed and said, "Manny the trickster strikes again."

I popped us out of that Arizona Simulation and immediately contacted Rylla. She said, "I was wondering when... or if you would return." Rylla literally seemed to breath a sigh of relief. She told me, "It has been frustrating for me... telepathically 'hearing' you every ten or fifteen minutes, but not understanding what you are thinking. Dysyn and Marda seemed to enjoy linking to Tihri at first, but now they seem to take it in stride when they link to her."

"I'm sorry we stayed in that Simulation for so long, Rylla. We kept making progress so we simply stayed in there, trying additional experiments. It was addictive." I explained to Rylla how we had been tricked into thinking that there was only one "Arizona simulation".

Rylla raised an eyebrow. "Why would Nyrtia do such a thing. Or was this Manny's doing?"

"I suspect that the first 'Arizona simulation' was made for the twins by Nyrtia. Then Manny must have liked the idea so much that she made a second one for our telepathy experiments. But wait, there is more!"

Rylla nodded, "I can barely feel your mind when you contact me, but I know you have been thinking about Nora. That's not like you."

Stacy and Georgy
"Yes, you guessed it. There are copies of you and Nora at our house inside that Simulated Arizona."

Rylla laughed. "You better get writing. I want to read all about the group sex that has been taking place."

"Well, the experiments have not been about sex. The synapex connections can be formed independent of any orgasms. Although, I confess that I've never asked you... your copy that is,  how you like having Nora put her little penis inside you in order to establish a synapex connection."

"Are you serious? Every time you have contacted me today Nora has had her penis inside me?"

"Yes. And inside the Simulation, you have learned how to form a synapex link to Marda, too."

Rylla reported, "And meanwhile, here in the real world, these experiments have impacted Stacy and Georgy, at Observer Base."

"And Zeta knows that she has been having a big impact on the twins. In fact, she wants to go visit them ASAP." I took a deep breath. "I'm not even sure if I can specifically target us to the twins Simulation."

Rylla suggested, "Maybe we are missing something. This simulation game is getting too complicated and confusing."

"I'm going to try to get Zeta to the twins, then I'll come back and write out the events of the past two weeks... in my accelerated time of the Simulator. I'll tell you one thing... I'm not happy with my growing feeling of being used by both Nyrtia and Manny."

Rylla laughed at me. "You are such a sucker. You'll do anything for a chance to learn the Secret History of Humanity... particularly if it involves lots of hot sex."

mind control nanites
"There is no question; Nyrtia and Manny are master psychologists. And if they can't find adequate motivation to make us willingly go along with their wishes, they can always take control of our minds using telepathy or nanites." I sighed. "I'm worried about the future and how our children will be used."

Rylla said, "I've been worried that our children would give rise to a group of telepathic overlords for Earth, but that's not our problem. Nyrtia and Manny will be the overlords... our children will be their tools, their means to control Earth."

"And do we have the right to help bring that kind of future into existence?"

Rylla shrugged. "It may be too late. Is there any way we can stop that future from being constructed?"

Next: Part 5 of "The Frenchyhysur Process"

visit the Gallery of Book and Magazine Covers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment