Mar 11, 2022

Red Spots

Brevik
Below on this page is Part 2 of a science fiction story called "The Frenchyhysur Process". In Part 1, the Editor came to understand that inside the Simulation System, his duplicate copy was "living" with Yurahs at an accelerated rate inside a micro-simulation. That "Yurahs simulation" had seemingly been designed to quickly provide the Editor with information about how Nyrtia had secretly given teleportation technology to the ruling Connatics of Alastor Cluster.

Now, having returned to Earth, the Editor discusses his recent visit to the "Yurahs simulation" with Rylla. They are puzzled by the mystery of how it could have been possible for Azynov to create the "Yurahs simulation". Rylla and the Editor also discuss the fact that Nora will soon be going back home to Australia. The Editor wants to return to the Asimov Reality Simulation in order to ask Azynov about the origin of the "Yurahs simulation". However, Zeta asks to go along with the Editor into the Simulation System so that they can visit "their" twins.

in the Ekcolir Reality
It is best to think of "The Frenchyhysur Process" as fan-fiction since the story features Alastor Cluster, an imaginary part of the Galaxy which Jack Vance used as his setting for three novels, Trullion, Wyst and Marune. Vance's character, Oman Ursht, appeared in Part 1 and he explained to the Editor how R. Nyrtia had provided the Connatics with the means to create "backup copies" of the royal family members. In Part 2, below, the focus shifts from teleportation technology back to the quest by Manny and R. Gohrlay to develop powerful human telepaths in the far future of the Asimov Reality.

The Asimov Reality got its name from the fact that during that Reality, aliens recruited Isaac Asimov to become their secret agent on Earth. Asimov was sent back in Time and he helped the aliens capture the last positronic robot on Earth. Here in our Reality, Asimov wrote a story about telepathy called "Misbegotten Missionary" (also known as "Green Patches"). As a tribute to Asimov, I called this blog post "Red Spots".

Part 2 of "The Frenchyhysur Process" (Part 1)

I quickly wrote up the story of what I'd learned about teleportation technology from Oman Ursht, head of the royal family in Alastor Cluster. Rylla called me as soon as she finished reading that account of the origins of teleportation technology in Deep Time. I was working at my computer, planning a return visit to what we had begun calling the "Yurahs simulation". I was curious about what might have happened to Yurahs and my duplicate copy after they spoke to the Connatic. I felt a strange sense of guilt over having gone into the Asimov Reality Simulation and then while investigating the origins of teleportation technology, I had ended up disrupting the "life" of Yurahs, the Connatic's daughter. I wondered: Are the people in a Simulation really alive?

Rylla's image popped up in a chat window on my computer and she told Marda, "There's papa."

Kwenslo
Marda was standing in Rylla's lap and had evidently just finished nursing. She had milk on her chin and was not interested in the image of some old dude on the videochat app of Rylla's phone. Rylla set Marda on the floor and told me, "You should come for a visit and spend time with Marda. She does not even know you."

"She knows me telepathically... through our shared dreams. I don't think she understands that I exist as an individual person, distinct from her. She probably thinks I'm some dream-world entity or an aspect of her own mind."

Rylla buttoned up her blouse, finally covering up her cute breasts and allowing me to pull my eyes away from the videochat window on my computer screen. I could hear Zeta in the kitchen talking to Nora and I could telepathically sense that Zeta was in the mood for another sexplay session, but Nora was talking about how she would get to the airport for her return trip to Australia. Images of their favored play place, the hot tub, were blinking in Zeta's thoughts. 

Taking my eyes off of Rylla, I opened up a shared file with the notes and questions that Rylla had written down while reading my latest report on events inside the AR Simulator. In her notes, she had written: Why so few scientists in Alastor Cluster? and Tyryz telepath? Before I could read further into her notes, Rylla asked me, "What about Tyryz... did you have a telepathic connection to him?"

Trying to screen out Zeta's lustful thoughts from my mind, I replied, "Not that I could detect, but I've still never slept while inside the Simulation System." My telepathic links to the mind clones like Marda were strongest during my dreams, and there was a chance that might also hold true for Tyryz.

hierion mining
Rylla sighed, seemingly letting go of her questions about Tyryz. "Well, on the whole, your story was rather depressing. It is very strange to see a society where the pace of technological advance is so slow."

I nodded. "Think of it! The people of Alastor Cluster are thousands of years into their space age and yet those folks had never even invented the transistor. And yet, they can jump in a spaceship and fly across the galaxy."

Rylla shook her head in wonder. "They only got around to developing a computer industry after Nyrtia stepped in and provide some hierion-based technology?"

"Yes, that was the way of it. The type of memory storage technology that is attributed to Dr. Frenchyhysur was a component of a quantum computer that used hierions, not electrons."

"And yet, even a thousand years latter, that hierion-based technology had barely begun to reach the masses. They don't even have cell phone technology!"

I said, "Speaking of phones, I think Nora want's you to call her. She wants to make plans for getting home from the airport when she and Dysyn arrive back in Perth."

Rylla said, "Okay, I'll call her and let her know that I can pick her up. Are you taking her to the airport?"

"No, she wouldn't hear of it. She's ordered out some insanely expensive limo service to pick her up."

"Ya, that's Nora... obviously she does not want an old man like you making that long drive to Phoenix and back. Now, what were you saying about hierions?"

Numenes in the Ekcolir Reality.
Struggling to ignore Rylla's crack about me being an old man, I replied, "The method used for creating hierions on Numenes was energy intensive and expensive. Hierion mining was restricted to the Triskelion system. With a chronic shortage of hierions, only a small minority group, including the the royal family and key elements of the Whelm, had the opportunity to truly benefit from hierion-based technology."

"How weird. It would be interesting to study the endosymbionts of the Alastrid people and learn how it was possible to so effectively suppress human creativity."

"It wasn't just the Alastrids... Earth and most of the other human-settled planets were also effected. The only four exceptions that I know of were small groups of scientists on the planets Triskelion, Brevik, Yrinna and Numenes. And possibly for a short time on the world Kwenslo... before humans were kicked off of that world."

Rylla suggested, "It seems those planets are the places to visit if you want to solve this mystery."

"On Triskelion, Dr. Ektenor claimed that he had escaped from having his thoughts controlled and his scientific creativity suppressed by keeping his brain shielded from invading nanites, but I think that was a smoke screen, an excuse that was provided to him in order to prevent him from discovering the real reason for his unusual scientific creativity. However, I agree with your assessment... I'd love to visit Triskelion."

Rylla laughed, "I know you, old man. You just want to have a fling with the Triskelion sexbots."

"As I understand it, that would be a much nicer experience that sex with the primitive robots at L2."

Rylla shrugged, "A blow job is a blow job. You did not complain about the orgasm that Fortran gave you."

Yrinna
"Of course, while Forty was stimulating my penis with her vibrating robotic tongue, I was actually enjoying the feel of my penis inside Yurahs... even if those sensations were arriving telepathically from my copy."

Just then, Zeta came into the living room, sat in my lap and said hello to Rylla. Rylla asked, "Where is Nora?"

She's going to take Dysyn and Tihri for a walk. It is a glorious winter day here. Nora's dreading her return to the heat of Australia." Zeta whispered in my ear, "About penises... how huge was your copy?"

Rylla could hear what Zeta had asked me. She laughed and then asked Zeta her own question, "Are you glad to have your breasts shrunk back to a reasonable size?"

"Oh, I have to confess... that BIG phase in my life was fun. I think the awesome size of those magically plumped-up breasts was what won me the chance to get Nora into bed, so I'll never regret having had them."

I replied to Zeta's question, "As far as I could tell, my copy was anatomically identical to me, although when I saw him naked, I did notice one oddity..."

Rylla said, "It is a good thing that we do these chats... you always forget to include interesting details in your write-ups. What was odd?" I hesitated to say anything. Rylla waited impatiently for a few seconds and then demanded, "Spill it!"

Zeta could see in my mind what I was reluctant to tell Rylla. Zeta laughed and said, "Oh, that's too much!"

Rylla said, "What? Tell me!"

I said, "Rylla, some things you are better off not knowing."

"Oh, don't be a prude. If you don't tell me then I'll imagine something that is much worse than the truth."

mind clone network
Zeta explained, "What I'm seeing in his thoughts is that both his copy and Yurahs had some interesting piercings."

I said, "This must be some Alastrid sexual fetish... before they could make love, my copy linked himself to Yurahs with a gold chain. Actually, two chains."

Rylla asked, "Bondage?" She told Zeta, "I can't picture your stodgy husband tying up poor Yurahs in chains."

I said, "It wasn't like that"

Zeta asked, "Why two chains? I can't quite see that in your mind..."

I said, "I've already said too much. In my view, there are some delicate body parts that simply don't need hunks of metal stabbed into them."

Rylla giggled then started guessing, "Nipples? Testes? Yurahs pierced her labia? Your penis has piercings?"

"I have no piercings. It was my copy. I only had to look at it, but that was enough. I wish I could forget what I saw."

Just then, the back door banged open. Nora had returned with the kids. Zeta got out of my lap and went to investigate. I heard her ask Nora, "Back so soon?"

Rylla asked me, "What's going on?"

endosymbionts
Nora said something that I could not hear, but I felt a rising emotion in Zeta's mind that raised the hairs on the back of my neck. I told Rylla, "I hope the kids did not run into a skunk while out for their walk."

Zeta came into the living room carrying Tihri. Nora followed with Dysyn. They sat down and started nursing the kids who seemed eager for comfort. Nora explained, "I decided to push the stroller out along the path that goes from the backyard into the desert. We had not gone far when Tihri started crying. Then Dysyn said, 'Nirutam is dead'."

Zeta and I looked at each other. Zeta said, "How..." In her mind, I could sense that she was wondering how Dysyn could have known about Nirutam. 

I told Zeta: I never told Tihri about Nirutam, let alone Dysyn.

Zeta told me: You don't have to tell them anything. They are both able to link to your mind when you dream.

Nora asked, "Is there some reason I should not have been taking the kids out along that path into the desert?"

Zeta said, "Well, there's a spot out there in the desert where we bury dead pets."

"You had a cat named Nirutam?"

Kwenslo
Dysyn popped his mouth off of Nora's nipple and said, "No cat." The kids were both acting strange. Nora set Dysyn on the floor and he toddled over to the chair where Zeta was sitting. I could see that Tihri was crying. Dysyn placed a hand on Tihri's foot. 

Speaking through the videochat, Rylla told me, "Give Nora the headphones... I'll explain about Nirutam."

I plugged in my headphones and put them on Nora. I watched Zeta while she continued to comfort Tihri. Zeta sang a couple of Tihri's favorite songs.

I had to wonder if the kids could telepathically sense the presence Nirutam's grave out there in the desert.

Finally, Tihri was done nursing for comfort. Zeta's milk-dripping breast came into view. She got down on the floor and began playing with Dysyn. Nora handed me back the headphones and I told Rylla that I'd call her later. I broke the videochat link.

Nora snapped her fingers. "Damn! I forgot to ask Rylla about an airport pick-up tomorrow."

I was not paying attention to Nora. I was thinking about the moment when Tihri came off of Zeta's nipple and Zeta started drying off her breast. I'd seen a strange red spot on Zeta's nipple. After closing out the videochat, I'd quickly turned back towards Zeta in an attempt to get another look at that red spot on the under side of Zeta's nipple. However, she was already buttoning up her blouse and my peep show was over. I assumed she was dealing with another cracked nipple and forgot about it.

Nora said, "I don't understand. Nirutam was from another galaxy?"

Zeta said, "You really should read my husband's blog."

Nirutam
"I admit that it creeps me out to visit the grave." I suggested, "Maybe Tihri telepathically picked up my dislike of that place... she's very sensitive."

Zeta told Nora, "The worst thing is knowing that Nirutam is still alive."

Nora gasped. "You buried her... than that alien came back... back to life?"

I shook my head. "I would not describe the situation in that way. Yōd simply reported meeting a replicoid copy of Nirutam inside the AR Simulator."

Nora said, "This is why I don't read your blog. Replicoid copies of people, clones, teleportation duplicates... it creeps me out."

I tried to change the subject to something more pleasant. I asked Zeta, "Are you up for a visit with your sister?" 

Zeta shrugged and asked, "Is she coming back to Earth?"

Nora's phone rang and she went into the back of the house to find some quiet so that she could talk to Rylla. As Nora walked out of the living room, I told Zeta, "I don't think so." When Nora passed out of sight, I told Zeta, "Sometimes I imagine that Azynov and Yōd will stay inside the AR Simulation forever. I'm thinking about visiting Azynov. I want to find out how he was able to make a copy of Yurahs and put her into a new Simulation along with a copy of me. A Simulation that runs at a fast pace."

"You had another telepathic dream?" Zeta asked skeptically, "Have you already made plans for this meet-up with Yōd?"

"No new dream. Only that dream that I told you about yesterday. Azynov and Yōd have returned to Zeck and we could visit them on that planet."

"Oh! So, this is about your obsession with Glisten."

"I'm not obsessed with Glisten."

Zeta's sister Yōd (image source)
"Well, you think about her a lot."

"I can't help wondering about Glisten's children and the mind clone network in Alastor Cluster and the possibility that it can be linked into the mind clone network that is here on Earth."

Zeta said, "I'm more interested in our own children. You promised that we'd return to that Arizona simulation to see the twins after they were born."

"I figured you'd want to let them grow up a bit... get out of the poopy diaper phase." Nora came back into the living room, apparently having confirmed that Rylla would pick her up at the airport in Perth.

Zeta told me emphatically, "The way time passes so quickly in that simulation, I don't want to delay our visit. The little ones will be out of the cuddly stage before we know it."

"Fine, we can go to see the twins, in the morning."

Nora told us, "I've taken up enough of your time. You don't need to see me off in the morning. You can go into the Simulator right now."

Zeta threw her arms around Nora and the two women kissed in a way that made my toes tingle. They kept it up for about a minute and I started looking at the settings of the Index for the Simulation System. Finally pulling her tongue out of Nora's mouth, Zeta asked, "You sure you don't mind being here alone tonight?" Nora shook her head.

I said, "If we left now for just a quick visit, we could be back before morning."

Nora told Zeta, "I've had a great time here. Now, go visit your new babies."

Glisten on Zeck
I told Zeta, "Okay, I have the Index set."

Zeta told Tihri, "Let's go see your brother and sister."

Soon we were in the simulated version of our home where the copies of Zeta and I were raising their twins and another copy of Tihri. As soon as the two copies of Tihri saw each other, they went off together to play. I was dealing with a strong telepathic linkage my copy and two Zeta mind patterns accessible to me. My copy and I made conscious efforts to prevent our telepathic minds from spiraling into a positive feedback process.

The Zeta copy told us, "I named the twins Alpha and Beta, after my sisters. Alpha is the boy."

My Zeta moaned, "You have an alpha male?" She picked up Alpha. The twins looked to be just about the same age as our copy of Tihri. Zeta sat down in her favorite chair and began nursing Alpha.

The simulator copy of Zeta picked up Beta and told my Zeta, "Do you want to nurse them both?" She placed Beta at Zeta's other breast and my Zeta looked quite pleased to have the twins happily attached to her breasts.

My copy told his copy of Zeta, "You better warn her."

The simulator copy of Zeta still had her enormous breasts. She told my Zeta, "I see your breasts have returned to normal size. Once the twins were born, I learned why my breasts had been altered. Er, our breasts... oh, you know what I mean."

I told my copy, "My genitals are also back to normal."

He told me, "We've made adjustments. You should see the way we've learned to sleep at night."

"Ah, so you can actually sleep inside this simulation?"

neurite-linked minds
"Well, it is... let's call it sleep2, a kind of trance state."

"A trance? You mean like an orgasm trance?"

The Zeta copy said, "It is like this. We take the twins into our bed. He gets his erection inside me while the twins are nursing and then we all link up, using synapex connections."

"Mind linkage? You have a shared orgasm trance with the twins?"

My copy shook his head and explained, "When we link to the twins, it isn't about sex. We just lay there in a heap and slip into sleep2. Our bodies physically link... our brains get connected. The twins have a special spot on their lower lip that sprouts neurites and links to Zeta's nipples creating a synapex connection. Similarly, my penis links to the wall of Zeta's vagina. While we are in sleep2, we can all merge our minds. We share a group mind."

I had been staring at the big breasts of the simulation copy of Zeta. Now I looked at my Zeta and saw that she had fallen asleep while nursing the twins. I made a joke about how with Nora in the house, Zeta did not have much time to sleep.

The copy of Zeta said, "I miss Nora. Did she decide to move in with you?"

I explained, "This simulation runs fast. Back in the real world, Nora is just ending her three week visit to Arizona."

My copy pointed at my Zeta and told me, "Her breasts are not entirely back to normal. She's connected to the twins... she's in sleep2."

I remembered the red spot I had seen on Zeta's nipple. "Wait, I saw a strange spot on Zeta's nipple. That's where the physical linkage is made to a nursing child?"

The Zeta copy unbuttoned her blouse and stuck one of her giant breasts in my face. 

synapex connections
I could see a small red bump, almost a stubby tube, protruding from the under side of her nipple. She said, "This bump on my nipple fits into a little notch in their lip. We can almost instantly connect now. It took your Zeta a few minutes to sprout her neurites. It is always slower at first, but with repetition the synapex linkages form faster and faster."

Zeta's telepathic mind now seemed beyond my reach. I asked, "How long will she be in sleep2?"

My copy shrugged. "I don't know. I suppose the twins have a lot to tell her."

The simulator copy of Zeta told me, "With their linkages to our brains, the twins are very advanced cognitively. The synapex links allow all our minds to synchronize telepathically. The result for the children is spooky... they have learned so much from us."

My copy suggested to me, "You should go ahead and link in with the twins."

I thought about how things had been back when the developmental control nanites had forced my penis to change and grow and I had been able to form neurite linkages to another person. I mumbled, "But... I'm back to normal now."

"Are you sure? Size is not everything, as your Zeta has shown. And my Zeta's big breasts are a source of hormones that help the neurite linkages grow faster." The copy of Zeta pushed one of her nipples into my mouth. Almost at once, her milk was flowing into my mouth. Thinking about the hormone oxypathin, I gulped down a large volume of her milk. 

After a minute, when she shifted position to put her other breast in my mouth, I saw that my copy had moved between my Zeta's legs. Then I could no longer see what he was doing to my Zeta. However, I had a strong telepathic link to him, and I knew that he had slid his penis into her vagina. I drank more milk and the copy of Zeta opened up my pants and pulled out my penis which was semi-erect. After another minute, I'd had my fill of milk and she took my erection into her vagina. She held me close and told me: Relax. Don't move your penis. Let our bodies grow together.

in the First Reality
As my nervous system was physically linked into hers, I gradually found myself in a shared mind space with both Zetas, my duplicate copy and the twins. My Zeta said: This is amazing. I'm going to have to see if I can make a synapex link with Tihri.

The other Zeta said: Our copy of Tihri did learn to form a synapex link between her mouth and my breasts, but then she weened early. One day she simply told me that the twins need my breasts more than she does. Of course, I'd been linked into the twins even before they were born...

Suddenly, there was another mind pattern there with us in that shared mind space. My copy said: Welcome back, Grean.

I said: Grean? So, this is all your doing?

Grean explained: No, Nyrtia arranged for this Arizona simulation. She needs to build herself a mind clone network. However, I do want to help you get the most out of the Simulation System... for your historical research.

I suggested: But it was you that made the Yurahs simulation.

Yes, in order to accelerate the pace of your investigation.

Inside that shared mind space, the two Zetas were still discussing the twins and their powerfully telepathic minds, but I asked Grean: Are you working with Azynov?

Grean seemed amused by my question. I like to allow Azynov to imagine that he has special abilities for handling the Simulation System. He has a big ego and I enjoy feeding it. So, yes, often I am working with Azynov even when he is not aware of the assistance that I am providing. I don't mind letting him take credit for things that I do. You humans like to feel needed.

oxypathin
I told Grean: I'm puzzled by two things. You put a copy of Yurahs and a copy of me into that micro-simulation and then almost instantly those two fell in love. Now they seem inseparable."

Grean seemed to be laughing at me. Are you jealous? You wish you were living with Yurahs, not your copy.

Zeta said: He did not let Yurahs seduce him.

Well, your husband still fantasizes about making love to Yurahs

Zeta told Grean: He fantasizes about sexplay with many people. So what?

I offer no criticism of your husband's sexual fantasies. It is a healthy obsession. Grean explained: I created the "Yurahs simulation" as an educational "device" that would accelerate the process by which Earthlings can learn about the Asimov Reality. I put matching replicoids into the Yurahs copy and Eddy that allowed their helper robot (a positronic robot named Fenick, disguised as Fortran) to control their behavior and make them fall in love

Now I understood. Of course, you used replicoids to make Yurahs fall in love with me. I knew it could not have been my natural charms that so infatuated her. I was puzzled by the mystery of why I had not noticed that Fortran was a positronic robot. However, I can detect positronic robots telepathically...

Grean explained: Fenick was there alone with Eddy and Yurahs for quite awhile, during the critical time for making them emotionally and cognitively dependent on each-other. Grean added: But don't sell yourself short. Yurahs has one of the rare scientific minds in Alastor Cluster. She loves being with your duplicate. They make a good team. Working together, they pretty quickly solved the teleportation mystery.

Well, I suppose I can understand that she likes my scientific way of thinking and investigating problems. However, there is one other thing...

Grean could read from my thoughts that I was nervous about Nyrtia's meddling in Earthly affairs. She told me: Nyrtia was following her own motivations when she created this "micro-simulation" for the twins. She wants to be able to guide technological progress on Earth by using powerful telepaths like the twins.

I said: I'm worried that Nyrtia's meddling will disrupt the Trysta-Grean Pact.

You need not worry... I will continue acting so as to make sure that the desired future of the Trysta-Grean Pact comes into existence and is not altered too much by Nyrtia. Her interventions will usually be helpful. Positronic robots always try to help Humanity.

Can you really deal with Nyrtia

Well, I see that you recognize my limitations as a Kac'hin. However, if I ever get into trouble, I can call on the pek for assistance or even get help from the part of Many Sails who stayed here in our galaxy.

I was delighted to have a chance to "speak" to Grean while she was in a talkative mood. While I was chatting with Grean, Zeta had pulled herself off of my erection. I stared at the bright red tip of my penis until I noticed that the twins were running around the room. I tried to cover up my penis and I said out-loud, "Part of Many Sails?"

Grean said, "You know that part as Manny". The copy of Zeta took the two twins out of the living room and down towards the other end of the house where the two copies of Tihri were playing together.

Grean was there in the room with her back turned to me. I walked over to see what she was doing. She had her little Kac'hin penis plugged into my copy's allzaurish. He still had his big erection inserted half way into my Zeta. Zeta's eyes were now open. She told me, "We're going to try for an orgasm trance. Join in!"

Trysta-Grean Pact
I slid my erection into Grean's allzaurish and soon enough, the four of us had simultaneous orgasms and we were back inside a shared mind space. When I stopped ejaculating into Grean and was able to get past the extreme pleasure of that trance, I said to Grean: When you say that that you have everything under control, does that mean that my memories will be edited so that I don't share dangerous technology with the people of Earth?

Grean took her penis out of my copy. She turned around and slid my erection into her other vagina. Looking into my eyes, she told me: Of course. For example, I can't believe that you think it would be wise to bring hierion technology to Earth. You humans are not even ready for telepathy.

I was content to gaze at Grean; she had adjusted her appearance to that she looked almost human. My Zeta and My copy ended their sexplay and went down to the other end of the house to find the children. I was wondering if I might be able to form a synapex connection to Grean.

Grean told me, "I'd rather not. I don't want to loose control of our telepathic link. If our minds fully synchronized then you would have to much access to my deep memories... I would not be able to keep secrets from you." She leaned very close and nibbled on my lower lip for a time.

After Grean moved her mouth to my ear lobe, I told her, "You are really quite pretty. I expected you to have a more alien appearance."

"I've modified my body and face, shifting my appearance towards human norms... even now I continue to make subtle changes simply to please you." Grean kissed the tip of my nose. "I did not want to scare you. I like to maintain good relations with you humans."

I let my finger tips trace the pointy tops of her cute little elf ears. "It seems like you and Nyrtia were working together in the Asimov Reality towards the goal of creating powerful human telepaths."

Bimanoid Interface
Grean laughed and her powerful vaginal muscles massaged my erection in a magical way. "Why shouldn't we sometimes help each-other? Oh, sure, sometimes we came into conflict, and ultimately the two sides ended up making their own unique human telepathic variants. In the end, it was mostly wasted effort. The Huaoshy altered the dimensional structure of the universe, preventing and further use of twitino-mediated telepathy in the Final Reality. Now all we have left is technology-assisted technology that depends on the Bimanoid Interface."

"Are you saying that the efforts of Azynov and Yōd to trace the development of human telepathy in the AR Simulator are a waste of their effort?"

"Oh, no. The real issue is changing human behavior and human society so as to make room for telepaths. Those issues are relevant to both twitino-mediated telepathy and any future telepathy for Earthlings using the Bimanoid Interface."

"You've Viewed the future. Does telepathy become common on Earth in the future?"

"This is why I refuse to give you deeper access to my memories. The future must remain an adventure for you Earthlings. So don't ask me about the future. Just live your life. Well, I'll be on my way..." 

"Wait! Tell me, how do you and Nyrtia make these micro-simulations and run them at high speed?"

Grean sighed. "You need to take a break. I'm giving you a time-out."

"What do you mean?"

Did the Pharithould visit ancient Earth?
"I already told you how we make 'micro-simulations'... you insisted that I tell you, even-though I warned you that I'd have to erase the answer from your memory. I've got memory-editing nanites in your brain. Get a good night's sleep and they'll clean this question out of your synapses. You've been obsessing over this matter, so you thought to ask the same question twice."

"But I've already learned so much! Why with-hold this information from me?"

"You've learned nothing important, nothing that can alter the development of Earthly technologies."

"What about that trick for making hierions... bombarding iridium to make anti-matter?"

"Your Earthly physicists do that all the time. Have they discovered hierions?"

"Well, no. But they have not been looking for hierions."

"Nor can they. Earthly physics can't yet deal with hierions. So, go ahead and try to manufacture hierions. It would be like telling the ancient Greeks to fly by making wings. Go make your wax wings and stick bird feathers in them."

"But-"

Grean put a finger against my lips. "Hush. I'm going to have to send you home... alone. Zeta wants to stay here for a while and play with the twins."

At that moment I found myself back in the Final Reality, again staring at the tip of my erection. It was the middle of the night and I wondered where Nora was. I woke up my computer and instantly noticed that the Index for the Reality Simulation System had been shifted. Had Nora gone into the Simulator? The Index was now on Perth and set for a time in the past, in Deep Time. 

For a few minutes I tried to imagine why Nora would choose to visit the Ekcolir Reality Simulation. I was tempted to try to follow Nora into the Simulation, but then I managed to control my curiosity.

I began writing an account of my meeting with Grean and speculating on what she had erased from my mind. I suspect that I was not allowed to remember her explanation of how to create a new micro-simulation because it must be easy to split off such sub-simulations from the major Reality Simulations. While I wrote, I could not stop myself from thinking about all of the places in the Simulator System that I wanted to visit, including the Ekcolir Reality. I quickly grew sleepy and collapsed on the couch in the living room. Almost at once I began to dream. In my dream, Dysyn was playing with Radhas.

Radhas
In my dream, there were ugly blue tubes connecting from Dysyn's arm to the arm of Radhas. I was in a dream state where I could not control my movements and could only emotionally react to what I "saw". I was trying to relate this small child who I knew to be the young Radhas to the rumor that Radhas was somehow related to Rylla. I could sense that Dysyn, Radhas and I were being watched. We were playing with a set of plastic building blocks. I was frustrated. I tried to help stack the blocks but I was unable to help Dysyn. I could not understand why Dysyn was in the Ekcolir Reality.

Finally I was able to turn my head and I saw Nora. Nora was watching us, then she picked me up and began to change my diaper. She opened up my diaper and saw that my penis was erect. Then she was on top of me and we were making love. I began to wonder how I was going to explain this to Zeta. Then I saw that I was connected to Nora by one of those horrifying blue tubes.

Next: Part 3 of "The Frenchyhysur Process"

visit the Gallery of Book and Magazine Covers


No comments:

Post a Comment