Oct 4, 2014

Synful Skin

For the past several months I'd been anxiously wondering if I would ever again have contact with my collaborator Ivory. Recently I've begun receiving new transmissions from Ivory, but I'm reluctant to blog extensively about this important development. However, some of what I'm learning now from Ivory is too good to keep to myself, mainly because it is helping me resolve some mysteries that have long baffled me.

source
One of the mysteries of my life that endlessly plagues me is the question of freedom. Am I free to make my own decisions or am I some sort mechanical device, controlled by other beings? Am I just a zeptibiological puppet, having been designed to carry out the secret agenda of the aliens who watch over Earth? We Earthlings are all composite creatures, part biological cells and part zeptoscale endosymbiont. Do the zeptites within our brains control our behavior?

To some extent, yes: the zeptites within us are an integral part of what makes us human. It remains for some future science to reveal to we Earthlings the exact extent to which our zeptite endosymbionts guide our daily behavior. In recent weeks I've finally figured out how to receive technology-assisted telepathic communications from Ivory. The "technological assist" that make this communication possible is provided by the zaptite swarms inside the brains of Ivory and me. She no longer has to rely on email to send me her reports on the secret history of Earth.

Body Work
November 2014 ==> see an updated version of this tree
I have no doubt that Ivory grew up as a normal looking girl [I was wrong: see], but the day when I met her, she had "abnormal" physical features that I now know to be indicative of the Preland genes that reside within her cells.

For the first 20 years of her life, Ivory lived happily among humans. Upon her return to Atlantis (where she was born), Ivory learned that her mother was one half Asterothrope, one quarter Ek'col and one quarter Kac'hin.

Artist's conception of a Kac'hin
I've recently learned that Ivory's father was also not a typical Earthling (apparently "he" was a tryp'At). No doubt he carried a significant number of Preland genes, making it easy for him to father Ivory. We are now certain that the Ek'col and the Kac'hin were crafted as artificial mixtures of human and Preland gene groups. It remains a challenge to reveal the origins of the Asterothropes. All we now know is that R. Gohrlay created the Asterothropes. Due to their morphological features, Ivory suspects that Preland genes were purposefully included in the Asterothrope genome. R. Gohrlay might have long planned to make it possible for an Asterothrope such as Trysta to merge her genes back into he human gene pool.

source
When Ivory realized that she was not entirely human, she arranged to switch off the body-sculpting zeptites that had forced her body to first take on and then hold to a normal human morphology. When I met Ivory, she was some fifteen years into her new life at Atlantis and she had partially reverted to her natural physical form.

Ivory was not the first person who I'd met with a body that had been altered and modified so as to conceal its non-human complement of genes. When I first realized that, I did not yet know the true power of zeptites. I've since learned that a Kac'hin such as Grean or a zeptite-trained Asterothrope like Trysta has the power to use zeptites to instantly alter their appearance.

When I first met Trysta, she was disguised as my childhood friend's Aunt Mayness. When I met her, I was startled and confused. She instantly bewitched me and when we shook hands I was only vaguely aware of the feel of her hand. I don't think I gave much thought to the smooth, almost slick feel of her skin.....I thought she was just a model of perfection and her hands were not her physical features that I was most enthralled by.

Only in retrospect can I now understand how much I managed to miss as I went through my life. I suspect that my zeptite endosymbiont was often called upon to deflect my thoughts and suspicions from their natural course. I now realize that the skin of my own smooth hands and the artificial contours of my oddly nipped ears are a dead giveaway marker of an altered embryonic development program.

When zeptites are used to force a Preland's body into the human pattern, the zeptite-constrained cells take on a strangely regular structure and the affected tissues seem almost synthetic. The affected skin is semi-plastic-like in texture and very smooth and soft to the touch. I think of such synthetic skin as synful skin. With a handshake and a quick peek at someone's ears, I can tell if they have a significant load of Preland genes.

Muchlo
Angela's research in the Sedronic Domain suggested to her that the ancient and original pek plans for Earth involved a switch-over process that would have replaced humans with Prelands. I now suspect that such a switch-over would have been a temporally extended process that lasting many hundreds of thousands of years and involving the slow and gradual introduction of Preland genes into the human population. The pek are never in a hurry.

When the pek were forced to abandon their plans for Earth, it still remained possible to introduce Preland genes into the people of this world. I believe that Ekcolir started (or accelerated) that process 20,000 years ago. Someday it might be possible for we Earthlings to obtain a readout of the Preland genome, although Angela has indicated that there are many versions of Prelands on various worlds of the Galactic Core. In any case, it would be interesting to know how extensively the genes of Earth humans have been shifted into the Preland pattern during the past 20,000 years. Certainly some of us carry many Preland genes, but we can go through our lives unaware of that fact.
visit the Gallery of Book and Magazine Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment