Apr 13, 2024

The Anthony Edits

Tyhry and friends.
 Below on this page is Part 4 of the science fiction story Vythoth the Chresmoscopist. In Part 3, Tyhry discovered that by using developmental control zeptites to recover her genetically-programmed body structure, she had boosted her telepathic abilities. Tyhry began exploring Systolina the robot's memories and learning about the conflict on Threy between Systolina and a religious robot named Nymerya Coryn.

In Part 4 (below), Tyhry consults with her father and Rylla concerning a particular place and time in Earth's history that might be a suitable place of exile for Nymerya Coryn the robot. Zeta reveals the fact that she has been experimenting with a Klox peptide that was synthesized by Rylla. Klox22 is a sex hormone that binds with high affinity to a Neanderthal pheromone receptor.

Marda
Tyhry's telepathic abilities are restricted to examining the thoughts of other people who Tyhry loves. She is unable to gather the thoughts of Rylla, so Tyhry is not aware of the fact that Rylla had also been using both herself and Marda as experimental test subjects for another polypeptide sex hormone. In the absence of that information, Tyhry is able to enjoy a sweet fantasy: that Marda's enthusiastic reaction to Tyhry's tryp'At anatomy was simple and pure enjoyment of a new way for the two lovers to be intimate.

Part 4 of Vythoth the Chresmoscopist. Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Arriving inside the home of Tyhry's parents, Marda and Rylla were greeted by several cats. Marda picked up one of the cats and she was amused my how it eagerly tried to lick all of Tyhry's semen off of Marda's hands. Marda looked out on the patio and saw Anthony making love to the replicoid copy of Tyhry in the hot tub. With a note of disappointment in her voice, she told Tyhry, "I've been looking forward to getting my own hot sexplay with Anthony."

The replicoid copy of Tyhry who
had lived in the home of Eddy
and Zeta for the past few years.
Tyhry could telepathically sense her replicoid copy's pleasure as she experienced an orgasm. Tyhry told Marda, "Hold your horses and don't worry. You know perfectly well that there's enough of Anthony to go around, over, under and through all of us." Still, Tyhry felt a hot surge of jealousy and again puzzled over the fact that she had never before been bothered by the fact that Marda enjoyed sexplay with Anthony as much as she did. In fact, they had been happily sharing Anthony as their favorite sex-toy for many years. Tyhry glanced out the window and saw her replicoid copy climb out of the hot tub. "My replicoid copy has simply been keeping Anthony's big erection warmed up for you."

Still wet from the tub, the Tyhry replicoid came into the house. Telepathically communicating with both Marda and the replicoid, Tyhry told them: Link your minds to mine! Tyhry quickly deployed some of her programmed nanites and formed synapex linkages to both Marda and her replicoid copy. 

Ever attentive to Zeta's standards of neatness around the house and yard, Anthony was again cleaning his ejaculated semen out of the water of the hot tub. Then, as Anthony came into the house, Tyhry could telepathically follow his thoughts: Yes, Tyhry, I've always had the ability to monitor your thoughts. I'll explain later, but right now I'm going to make love to Marda. I can't believe you just laid there and made Marda bounce around on you in the car. I'll remind Marda how a real man makes love...

Tyhry, Anthony, Marda
As he came through the door into the kitchen, Marda handed Tyhry the cat she was holding and gave Anthony a big hug and then immediately took him down the hall to the guest bedroom that she routinely used. Tyhry's synapex link to Marda snapped, but Marda telepathically told Tyhry: I want to make a close comparison between Anthony's equipment and yours.

With a grin on her face, Tyhry telepathically told to Marda: Remember, size is not everything. Tyhry had never seen a penis larger than Anthony's.

Sensing Tyhry's jealousy and still uncertain about her ability to hide her thoughts from the original biological copy of Tyhry, the replicoid copy of Tyhry said, "I'll get out of your way." She went through the portal to the Ekcolir Reality Simulation of Tyhry's nanite research laboratory, breaking her synapex link to Tyhry. 

While synapex linked to her replicoid copy and to Marda, Tyhry had telepathically sensed not only Anthony's thoughts, but she also had been able to detect the fringe of the minds of her parents. Zeta and Eddy were in their bedroom making love and enjoying their strong, youthful bodies. Zeta had not moved in with Eddy until they were both sixty years old, taking over from Alpha Gohrlay in the role of Eddy's husband. Now Zeta was really enjoying her chance to experience Eddy in the body of his sexual prime.

Tyhry, Systolina, Rylla

Tyhry stepped close to Systolina and then kissed the robot on the mouth. "Thank you for all the orgasms."

Rylla moved close and put her arms around Systolina and told the robot, "I'd like to take you down the hallway to my room and share a few more orgasms with you."

"Wait on that!" Tyhry told Rylla, "My parents are finishing up their sexplay session. We need to help Systolina with her problem. I want to tap into your expertise on Earth's history."

Zeta emerged from her bedroom wearing only a small silk robe that was punctuated by the protruding profiles of her stiff nipples. She welcomed Rylla back to the States and then fell under Rylla's close inspection. Rylla only gradually stopped raving over how young Zeta looked. "I've watched your transformation via telechat, but seeing you in person... I'm astounded. You look like a college kid." Rylla then asked Tyhry, "How old do I have to get before I qualify for your nanite rejuvenation treatment?"

Tyhry replied, "Just let me know which of my zeptites you want me to unleash on you. I thought maybe you and Marda would want the full tryp'At treatment."

"Treatment?" Zeta asked, "A tryp'At tre... what treatment is that?"

Tyhry pulled back some of her bushy nanite-generated hair from one side of her head and showed Zeta her right ear, which now had the distinctive pointed tip of a tryp'At-style ear. "I've been experimenting with developmental control zeptites and I've managed to recover some of my tryp'At features, including pointed ears."

Zeta looked closely at Tyhry's ear. "How strange! I'm glad you were not born with these devilish ears." She asked, "So, Eddy's guess was right? You and he both carry tyrp'At gene patterns?"

Tyhry nodded. "And Marda and Rylla, too." Tyhry allowed her nanite-enhanced hair to again hide the pointed tip of her ear. Tyhry asked her mother, "Where's dad? I need his help with Systolina's problem."

From when she had first seen Systolina on Threy, Zeta had noted some similarities between the robot's appearance and that of Marda. Now she gushed, "I'm quite amazed, you look more like Marda than ever!" Zeta asked the robot, "What's this problem you are having?"

Systolina replied, "I've upset the social equilibrium of Threy. Some of the more religious robots think I'm the devil."

Zeta laughed. "Are you serious? Threy seemed like such a tranquil world, the robots all so helpful and eager to please."

"That has not changed. We robots are programmed to keep humans happy." She winked first at Rylla and then at Tyhry.

Marda and Anthony replicoids.
Tyhry asked again, "Where is dad?" She could telepathically sense his mind pattern somewhere nearby, but most of his mind was opaque to Tyhry's telepathic probes.

Systolina telepathically told Tyhry: Your father is taking a cold shower; he does not have a sheath that he can use to hide his erection

Tyhry lowered a hand to her crotch and touched the protruding tip of her penis which was just barely covered by her short skirt. Tyhry was looking at Zeta and could sense her mother's state of sexual arousal. Tyhry told her mother, "I'm sorry if we interrupted your sexplay session."

Zeta touched the tips of her pointy nipples and rubbed them through the soft fabric of her robe. "Your father and I are enjoying our rejuvenated bodies. I got three wonderful orgasms while you were gone, but I feel like I could use a couple more!" Zeta whispered to Rylla, "Thank you so much for the Klox!"

Tyhry asked Rylla, "You synthesize the new sex hormone?"

Rylla crossed her arms across her chest and told Tyhry, "It is still being tested."

Tyhry complained, "I was expecting to be one of your test subjects."

In the Ekcolir Reality.
Rylla explained, "I mailed your mother a sample of Klox22, which is specifically designed to bind to the Neanderthal klytykynyn receptor. As the only Neanderthal on Earth, Zeta was the obvious test subject."

Tyhry noted, "I'm a hybrid. Half of my klytykynyn receptors are Neanderthal."

Rylla took a deep breath and sighed. "Tyhry, you have no respect for scientific discipline and order. As soon as I get Zeta's report on Klox22, I'll decide if you should be a test subject. Frankly, you are a bad candidate."

Tyhry demanded, "How so?"

Rylla explained, "You've always been such a horny little vixen, Tyhry. You don't need any artificial sexual enhancers in your system."

Tyhry had been experimenting with chemical enhancement of her telepathic abilities during her entire life. She now understood that as a Neanderthal, Zeta's breast milk contained the sex hormone oxypathin. That Neanderthal feature had also been built into the tryp'At. 

Young Tyhry performing a
feline oxypathin experiment.
Exposure the oxypathin during childhood had helped support the development of Tyhry's telepathic mind. Even as a young child Tyhry had experimented with drinking her own milk and feeding it to kittens. Later, when Rylla had begun making synthetic versions of sex hormones like klytykynyn, Tyhry had been an eager volunteer test subject. Tyhry muttered, "I inherited my sexual appetite from Zeta. If she can benefit from this new sex hormone then I can as well."

Rylla shook her head. "That's just wishful thinking. It is possible that Klox22 would have inhibitory effects on your hyperactive tryp'At libido."

Zeta said, "With Klox22 in my body, I want to spend the entire day in bed with Eddy. And you were right, Rylla. My body is now making much more oxypathin, which has had amazing effects on Eddy. He now has the most spectacular erections... I just want him inside me!"

Tyhry could sense that Rylla was hiding something. "So, what happened to Klox21?"

Marda had begun attending graduate school after the family vacation on Threy. She told Tyhry, "I tested Klox21 by injecting it into mice. There were effects on the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone system."

Rylla in Perth, Australia.
Rylla added, "I suspect that Klox21 had some affinity for Angiotensin Converting Enzyme. In any case, it had bad side effects... it was a dead end."

Tyhry still felt that Rylla was not telling the whole story. Now, Tyhry wished she had tried to look into Rylla's mind while her telepathic abilities were being amplified by synapex links to Marda and the replicoid copy of Tyhry.

Zeta showed Rylla her breasts, "Speaking of side-effects, look at my nipples. All of my erectile tissue has been growing. My nipples have not looked like this since back when Tyhry was still nursing and they are supper sensitive." Zeta was enthusiastically rubbing her nipples. "And Eddy loves it. And I love it when he sucks on me."

Rylla stared at Zeta's big plump nipples and licked her lips before she said, "I sounds like you two are locked in the klytykynyn-oxypathin positive feedback loop that we talked about. I suggest you cut back on your Klox intake. Give it a rest. I'll have to check your prolactin levels."

Rylla; play time on Sedrover.
Zeta shook her head and covered up her breasts, cinching tight the belt of her robe. "Well, I don't want to cut back on anything! I just want to get back to making love to Eddy."

Eddy came into the room and told Zeta, "You'll have to wait, my love. We really need to spend some time with our guests." He pulled Zeta close and grabbed on to her cute bottom with both hands and kissed her on the mouth. Then releasing Zeta, he turned to the robot from Threy and asked, "Systolina, did you return to Earth at this time so that you can witness the test flight of Sedrover?"

Now, Tyhry was being terribly distracted by telepathic signals coming from Marda who was rushing towards a sexual climax with Anthony. Just then, the sound of Marda calling out in pleasure came down the hallway. 

Systolina shook her head and told Eddy, "No. I had no idea that Tyhry was so close to having a functional spaceship."

Tyhry explained to her father, "Not all of the robots on Threy are happy with the changes that Systolina is bringing to that world."

Zeta
Another cry of pleasure was heard from Marda's room. With genuine concern, Zeta said, "Oh, my! I forgot to put fresh batteries in Marda's collection of vibrators." Zeta stepped into the pantry and grabbed some batteries then went down the hallway towards Marda's bedroom. With Eddy now acting as host and ignoring her requests for more sexplay, Zeta was intent on join in the fun that Marda and Anthony were having.

Eddy watched Zeta's cute bottom as she walked out of the room. He pushed at his semi-erect penis where it pushed out against the fabric of his pants leg. Tyhry went to her father's computer and sat down before it. She brought to the display screen an image of Mosy in the Ekcolir Reality, just after his horrible death from dehydration. Tyhry told Systolina, "Mosy died in the desert."

Eddy added, "Only in the Ekcolir Reality. The Mosy analogues all had long lives in the other Realities of Deep Time. I could never get to the bottom of the mystery of why Mosy's life took such a different path in the Ekcolir Reality."

Tyhry could telepathically sense that her mother was now getting a turn with Anthony while Marda watched. Marda telepathically told Tyhry: I can't link to Anthony's mind the way you can. He just provided me with a sweet orgasm, but it was nothing like the ones we shared with our telepathic minds united in bliss.

Thinking about the orgasms she had shared with Marda in the flying car, Tyhry felt her erection starting to emerge from its sheath. She crossed her legs and tried to hold her penis inside her body by brute force and she tried not to notice telepathically how much Zeta enjoyed having Anthony's big hot erection inside her. She also tried to ignore the big bulge in her father's pants and the way he was looking at Systolina's sexy body. "Daddy, do you recall how I was able to help your replicoid copy recover his blocked memories?"

From down the hall came a squeal of pleasure from Zeta. Eddy took a deep breath and managed to pull his eyes away from Systolina's cute bottom. "Tyhry, you know my thoughts concerning telepathy. I've lived eight decades without it and it makes no sense for me to start playing around with telepathic communication."

Systolina on Earth
"Yes, father, but in the case of your replicoid copy, I was trying the activate his telepathic powers. While doing that, I accidentally discovered that Manny had blocked you from accessing some of your old memories. I think I could give you back your blocked memories without causing any other changes to your brain. Think about it, dad: when you say that you could not solve the mystery Mosy's unusual life in the Ekcolir Reality, I don't believe it. It is much more likely that you did learn what is special about that Reality and then Manny erased your memory." Tyhry activated a coded sequence in the Reality Simulation control console and a hierion probe was materialized from the Reality Simulation System's pattern buffer. Tyhry caught the probe in her hand and waved it towards Eddy.

Eddy complained, "I don't trust you to alter my brain structure. What if something goes wrong?"

Tyhry gestured towards the control console and replied, "If you are afraid, then I'll do it with a copy of you."

Eddy laughed. "How can you so casually make copies of people?"

Tyhry explained, "Manny gave me the ability to make femtobot replicoid copies of people. I only make copies when I need to." Tyhry waited for her father to say something. She pushed the matter and asked, "What's the harm?"

"Frankly, it creeps me out to think that there are multiple copies of me now running around. I don't like it.  It is a purely emotional response, like taking pleasure in the sight of a cute woman, or a sexy robot." Eddy was thinking about Vyky the sexbot on Triskelion. He patted Systolina's pretty bottom and added, "But there it is. I can't change how I feel."

Systolina stroked the hard shaft of Eddy's penis where it bulged out along his pants leg. "Let me know if you want me to do something about your little problem, Eddy. I hate seeing a man suffer. I can't ignore my programming imperative to help people." Systolina was telepathically examining Eddy's thoughts and the basis for his reluctance to let Tyhry use the hierion probe on his brain.

Manny and Tyhry during a
nanite programming session.
Eddy chuckled, "You've changed into a real beauty, Systolina, and your sexiness is distracting me...  however, I plan to be back in bed with Zeta within the hour." He took his hand off of Systolina's round bottom and told Tyhry, "Okay, do it. You talked me into it. I want to know what memories Manny stole from me."

Tyhry had Eddy sit down and she set up her precision aiming system for the hierion probe. While she worked, she telepathically got a message from Marda: I'm going to grab another quick orgasm. Tyhry could telepathically sense Anthony's hot penis was now back inside Marda and Tyhry had to alter her clothing to keep her own erection from sliding out its sheath and alarming her father.

Tyhry said, "Okay here I go." She activated the probe, taking care to avoid the part of Eddy's brain that she had previously identified as controlling access to his tryp'At powers of telepathy. In fact, she carefully avoided sending any hierions into his entire zeptite endosymbiont. Tyhry worked carefully for ten minutes, trying to probe as much of her father's brain as possible. During that time, Eddy gazed at Systolina and tried to count the many small ways that her appearance differed from that of Marda. Tyhry telepathically enjoyed the feel of Marda's second Anthony-stimulated orgasm and struggled to ignore the bulging penis of her father that she could see pushing out against his pants leg. Finally Tyhry said, "I'm done."

Marda in the nanite
research laboratory.
Marda had just come into the living room, having pulled on only a semi-transparent little teddy that did nothing to hide the perkiness of her hard little nipples. Eddy looked back and forth between Systolina and Marda, amazed at the similarity in their appearances. And now in his memory was a strange fact that Manny had prevented him from remembering. He explained, "Tyhry, years ago I discovered that both you and Marda had analogues in the Ekcolir Reality."

Tyhry nodded, "I know. Today I met my analogue, her name is Lexy."

Eddy added, "It is just like what Manny did with the Gohrlay clones."

Now Zeta and Anthony came into the room. Like Marda, Zeta was glowing in the aftermath of her passionate sexplay session with Anthony. 

Since she was in her own house, she felt she could do as she pleased and had not bothered to put on any clothing at all. As usual, Anthony the robot looked cool and composed and neatly dressed. Zeta asked, "What about my clone sisters?" Zeta sat down in Eddy's lap and stroked his stiff penis through the fabric of his pants.

Eddy explained, "I suppose we have to always expect this... if Manny has found a useful person, she'll make multiple copies of that person." He told Tyhry, "I suppose you come by your penchant for making replicoid copies honestly... you've learned a lot from Manny." Eddy kissed one of Zeta's cute breasts then continued, "I remember now... there have been many copies of Tyhry and Marda who were used as Manny's agents in the Ekcolir Reality. Some lived on Earth in the time of Mosy. However, each time I discovered one of those copies, Manny made me forget about it."

Tyhry asked, "Daddy, does this mean that Manny edited the data for the Ekcolir Reality Simulation? She erased part of the historical record or only your memories?"

Eddy had recovered memories of dozens of wild sexual games that his wife Alpha Gohrlay had taught him. When Zeta had taken Alpha's place, Eddy had been made to forget most of his decades of sexplay with Alpha. Now Eddy was intent on re-experiencing all of those old sex games with Zeta. He picked up Zeta and headed towards their bedroom, but he told Tyrhy, "You can easily find out."

Tyhry sat down at the control console of the Reality Simulation System. An image of the dead Mosy from the Ekcolir Reality was still there on the display screen. She ran the record backwards in time at high speed. There, at a point further back in time, Mosy was seen alive and moving. And there was a dark-haired woman with Mosy, now seen as they seemingly walked through the desert backwards. As the Viewer continued to run in reverse temporal flow, the woman was seen handing Mosy a container. Tyhry wondered: A container of water? Mosy never took the container. Tyhry slowed the moving images then froze the image and zoomed in. Tyhry stared at the woman with Mosy. Tyhry muttered, "Marda? Thousands of years in the past?" 

Mosy: vision of the future
Tyhry zoomed in even more on the woman's face. She did look quite a lot like Marda, but then Tyhry turned her head away from the display screen and looked at Systolina. "You? On Earth in the Ekcolir Reality?"

Systolina asked, "How is this possible?" The robot was utterly surprised to see a copy of herself in the Ekcolir Reality. "That copy of me allowed Mosy to die?"

Tyhry turned off the display. "Don't worry about it, Systolina. We'll get to the bottom of this. Let's find out what Lexy has to say." With one last glance at Anthony, Tyhry felt that there was something she needed to say to him, but she was intent on putting questions to Lexy. Tyhry guided Systolina through the portal of the Reality Simulation System that led back into the Ekcolir Reality Simulation.

Systolina and Tyhry arrived inside the nanite research laboratory inside the Simulation of the Ekcolir Reality Simulation. Tyhry could telepathically sense that Systolina was shaken by what she had seen. Tyhry placed her hands on Systolina's shoulders, "That wasn't what you think." Tyhry's replicoid copy was there in the lab. Tyhry told the replicoid, "You can return to Anthony and try not to monopolize his time. Both Marda and Zeta are horny little bunnies today, eager to enjoy Anthony's special sexplay skills." The replicoid instantly disappeared and returned to the Final Reality.

Systolina muttered, "That was a copy of me! How could she have let Mosy die? Robots are programmed to protect people."

Tyhry gently shook Systolina, making her nanite-enhanced hair swirl. "No! Listen to me, Systolina. I've seen this sort of thing before. I'll tell you what happened... it is not what you think! Mosy, he was a replicoid. When it was time, when his mission on Earth was over, he was simply inactivated! You saw that copy of you... where she was! They were not deep in the desert... not lost. That was a nanite containment vial she had. The Mosy replicoid was simply inactivated. Of course, the humans of that ancient era were all fooled. They did not know Mosy was a replicoid."

F. Tyhry
Systolina could telepathically see and understand what Tyhry was saying. She realized now that the inactivated Mosy was just like the replicoid copy of Tyhry, F. Tyhry, who Manny inactivated. Systolina felt a great feeling of relief. She said, "But why?"

Tyhry told Systolina, "Thank you for helping me to start learning how to use my tryp'At telepathic abilities. I'm rather overwhelmed with that process right now... being able to look into other people's thoughts." Tyhry tried to remember something she had seen in Anthony's mind, but all she could think about was how much she had enjoyed linking to Marda's mind and sharing her enjoyment of the feeling of Anthony's erection inside Marda's quivering vagina. Tyhry rubbed her forehead and told Systolina, "Getting used to my new telepathic abilities is disorienting... I keep having to close off my mind." Tyhry could not prevent the telepathic signal from the nearby multiple-Tyhry group mind from distracting her. She was feeling dizzy and a bit nauseous, but also vastly intrigued by the idea of a copy of Systolina working on Earth as an Interventionist agent. "I think I understand. Mosy was an Interventionist agent; a replicoid. In almost every Reality of Deep Time, Mosy changed the world and played a key role in causing the Western religions to come into existence. As we just saw, the Ekcolir Reality was different. Mosy's mission was terminated early."

Systolina asked, "But why me? Why was a copy of me there at Mosy's death?"

Next: Part 5 of Vythoth the Chresmoscopist.

Visit the Gallery of Movies, Book and Magazine Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment