Jan 22, 2022

The Synapex Connection

Below on this page is Part 5 of the science fiction story The Historical Archive. In Part 4, the Editor was placed inside a simulation of the First Reality where he experienced a time travel journey. R. Nyrtia's time machine could not only push people back into the past, but it could place them at any selected location on the surface of Earth... or even deep inside the planet.

R. Nyrtia and the Editor visited an ancient biolab hidden deep inside Earth. There, Nyrtia was able to examine a functioning teleporter and learn the trick for how to activate the teleportation equipment at Observer Base.

Meanwhile, Yrovi was busy transforming R. Lynscot into the precise physical form that would make her of use to the Nyrtia of the Final Reality. Now, the Editor learns about Nyrtia's plans and why Lynscot's body form was altered.

Part 5 of The Historical Archive (Part 1)(Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)

I arrived back in the Final Reality Simulation and found myself standing beside Nyrtia who was using my computer. A moment before, I had been in the First Reality Simulator with the copy of Nyrtia from Deep Time who had taken on the appearance of a young Nyrturian woman named Qway. I knew that the Nyrtia of the Final Reality liked to use the bodily form of a somewhat older version of Qway. That version had a body reshaped by having gone through the unusual Nyrturian reproductive process. 

Deep Time
I confess that I was staring at Nyrtia's overly-large (from a human perspective) breasts and thinking about Zeta and what might happen if she tried to call me from Australia. Would the connection open up on my computer and transmit images of Nyrtia to Zeta? Nyrtia giggled and I looked away from her breasts to she what she was watching on the computer screen. Just then I heard the sound of Yrovi's laughter coming from down the hall. On the screen, I saw Yrovi laughing and she and another woman were at play with a big erection. I turned and started towards the bedroom, but Nyrtia said, "Don't interfere! Once Yrovi explains things to your copies, she'll join us here."

I stopped in my tracks and looked over Nyrtia's shoulder at the screen. Now I could see that the other woman there with Yrovi had the distinctive features of a Nyrturian and she had laid herself down on the bed. Then the man came fully into view. He looked like me. As he proceeded to make love to the woman I muttered, "My copies?"

Just then, Yrovi came down the hall and told Nyrtia, "Mission accomplished... now I'll try to tune in..." She went to the sofa and pushed one of Zeta's big vibrators into her vagina.

Nyrtia asked Yrovi, "Couldn't you feel a link to Lyn's mind?"

"Yes, I have weak connection to her now... hopefully it will get stronger during our orgasm trance." She fell silent and concentrated on rubbing up an orgasm.

Nyrtia turned off the computer and the images coming from the bedroom were gone from the screen. She turned to me and took hold of my penis. The nanite-generated clothing that I had been wearing while inside the First Reality Simulation had not followed me back to the Final Reality. Nyrtia told me, "We should try to link into this shared orgasm."

I demanded, "What's going on? Why is there a copy of me in there." I jabbed a thumb over my shoulder in the direction of the bedroom.

The Asimov Reality
Nyrtia sighed and asked, "You'd rather talk than make love to me?"

The answer to her question was really 'no', but I was feeling like a ping-pong ball being bounced back and forth between the First Reality and the Final Reality. "Just tell me who that is... is he my replicoid, Irhit?"

Nyrtia pushed me backwards and I fell into a big recliner. She began sucking on my penis and as soon as it was fully erect she got on top of me and slid my penis inside her hot vagina. She did not have to move. As an artificial life-form, she could provide my genitals with an erotic massage while holding her face at rest right in front of mine. She kissed me tenderly on the lips then told me, "That copy of you is the one that lived through all of Earth's history for the past 6,000 years. He's going to help us recruit a Rylla copy, but since he is here, he can start training up Lyn for how to use the Bimanoid Interface." Now she started rubbing the glans of her big stiff Nyrturian clitoris against me.

For a time, I was content to play with Nyrtia's spectacular breasts and over on the sofa I could see Yrovi where she was busily masturbating. From the bedroom came the happy sounds of a woman crying out in pleasure. I asked, "Who is that woman?"

Nyrtia giggled and asked in surprise, "You really can't recognize yourself?"

I had no idea what Nyrtia was asking me, but she had said "copies" of me. "You mean..." I could not bring myself to say what I was thinking.

"Exactly. That's Lynscot, but now in the body form that I enjoyed most from our time together in the First Reality. A Nyrturian body. But her face is that of one of Gohrlay's Escapist friends... Meppen... you."

Grean's Hack
I had not gotten a good look at Meppen's face. "What do you mean me?"

"Your analogue in the First Reality was Meppen. Don't look so surprised. You know that Asimov was a fixed point in time. Just like you, his First Reality analogue was a friend of Gohrlay. Eventually, Gohrlay used the replicoid system to make sure that both of you would have analogues in every Reality."

"But why should Lyn use Meppen's appearance?"

"Oh, I'm sure that makes no sense to you. You know nothing about the Second Reality. It was Nahan's choice, actually. The Nahan of the second Reality got to know Meppen quite well."

I sighed. Everyone there inside that Simulator was synchronizing their minds and we all tumbled into the shared mind space of an orgasm trance. I could 'hear' Yrovi's thoughts: Oh! Wow, this is intense...

I was experiencing an exceedingly pleasurable orgasm that made it difficult for me to think. However, I could sense a few stray thoughts from Nyrtia and I tried to lock onto them. She was thinking about Rylla. As I began to regain conscious control of my thought processes, I telepathically asked Yrovi: We're going to Australia with that copy of me?

Old Time Gaming
Yrovi told me: I have to stay here and help link Lyn into the Interface. You and Nyrtia will go to Earth...

As I came out of the orgasm trance, I lost the ability to hold a telepathic conversation with Yrovi. I asked Nyrtia, "We are going to visit Rylla in the 1800s?"

"I know you've been curious about the Rylla Intervention ever since you wrote your version of Old Time Gaming."

"I'm curious about many things. Like why you brought me into this simulation."

Nyrtia used her vaginal muscles to squeeze on my erection. "You are not enjoying yourself?"

"All the sexplay is amazing. I just had an orgasm that..." I was unable to find words to explain the experience.

Nyrtia chuckled, "Not many humans get to have a simultaneous orgasm with copies of themselves." She kissed me and put her vibrating tongue into my mouth.

After about five minutes, Yrovi came over and sat on the arm of the recliner. She reported, "Lyn must have enjoyed that. Now she's up on on top of him and going for a second orgasm."

Nyrtia pulled her face away from mine and told Yrovi, "You should tell them that rest periods are important... for the nervous system linkage..."

Yrovi went off to the bedroom muttering, "I'll tell them, but they are into friction at the moment..."

The Alastor Network
I asked Nyrtia, "What is this nervous system linkage? How do Yrovi and I keep getting stronger and stronger telepathic links? And during that shared orgasm, I could see into your thoughts, too."

Nyrtia asked, "You still don't understand why you are here?"

"Well, you told me that I'm supposed to learn about the past and correct some errors in what I've-"

Nyrtia interrupted me and said, "Yes, yes, that is an opportunity that you will have, but I want you here for selfish reasons."

I stammered, "The sex is great, but surely you don't need me as a source of orgasms."

Nyrtia sighed. She kissed the tip of my nose. "I'll try to explain, but I don't expect you to understand." For a minute she simply snuggled against me, seeming to enjoy mashing her breasts against my chest. Finally she asked me, "Why do you think I've been feeding you and Rylla all of these stories about telepathy, orgasm trances, Reality Simulation and giant penises for the past few years?"

"Feeding me?" I thought about the possibilities and the mystery of how Yōd had attained the ability to link to me telepathically from inside the Asimov Reality Simulator. "Do you mean that you had something to do with Yōd being able to send me stories about the Asimov Reality?"

"Yes, I've been there... helping Yōd with her mission inside the AR Simulator. But I also work with your other collaborators, including folks at the Writers Block in the Ekcolir Reality Simulation. Don't you remember how you got started writing those silly Grean's Hack stories?"

I tried to remember back to 2020. I muttered, "Often my story ideas just seem to pop into my head..."

Nyrtia told me, "We just got a neural connection. Let's try it out. Try to empty your mind and listen for my thoughts."

Reality Chain
I closed my eyes. I could hear the the far-off mutter of voices from down the hall that were originating from the bedroom. Yrovi was telling my copy about how to establish 'neuronal linkages'. I heard a cat in the kitchen munching on dry cat food. With the feel of Nyrtia's breasts resting on me and her hot vagina wrapped around my penis, I thought of Zeta and wondered what she was doing on the other side of the planet. Stop thinking about Zeta. I knew I should be trying to test for a telepathic link to Nyrtia, but those connections were fragmentary and only came during orgasms. I'm here now. I opened my eyes and looked at Nyrtia's pretty face. I thought: Holly

Nyrtia again squeezed my penis with her vagina. Nyrtia, not Holly.

Finally, I realized I was not just hearing my own thoughts. I asked: Is that really you?

Nyrtia spoke, "Success! You could receive my thoughts."

I added, "And we are not even sharing an orgasm trance."

"Right now, we have something better. My nervous system is physically connected to yours."

"Wait... what?"

Again Nyrtia squeezed my penis with the walls of her vagina. She explained, "This was a Nahan concept and design. The big genitals and breasts of the Nyrturians were crafted so as to make it possible for two Nyrturians to link their nervous systems."

I was startled by that concept. "You mean, right now, we have linked neurons, physically connecting your vagina to my penis?"

"Exactly. However, in the First Reality, that system for linking neural networks was only used to link mothers to their children. It was only in the Second Reality that all the giant penises showed up." Nyrtia giggled. "I'd been having future-visions of that during my whole life, but I had to wait until I was 20 before the first Reality Change..."

I snapped my fingers, "That's why she was so eager to have sex with me!" I was thinking about the Nyrtia of the First Reality.

Nyrtia nodded. "Yes, it worked out perfectly. When I sent you into the First Reality Simulator, I knew that me of the past would be intrigued by your genitals. I'd been having visions of them my whole life."

"About these visions... how did that work?"

"It is a feature of the positronic brain. Well, it was a feature, until the Huaoshy altered the Dimensional Structure of the universe. I could tap into the sedron data stream and receive information from the future. Specifically, even as a little girl, I had visions of making love to men who had enormous genitals."

"But you said the Nyrturians were all women... no men."

"In the First Reality. Then, in the Second Reality, with both Nahan and Gohrlay carrying out the genetic engineering of a new, telepathic human variant, they came up with the true precursor to the Asterothropes. A new human variant that had males, females and hermaphrodites."

I suggested, "And the males had big penises. But what did you say about Nyrturian women linking to their children?"

hierions and sedrons
Nyrtia was busy nibbling on one of my ears. After a long pause, she finally said, "I think you should let Rylla explain that to you. After all, as a robot, I've never been a mother."

I asked, "So, Rylla really got to be a mom back in the 1800s?"

"Well, you know, it was a copy of the bioentity that you have come to know as Rylla. Like you, she originated as one of Gohrlay's friends in the First Reality."

"Really? I knew Rylla's analogue in the first Reality?"

"Your analogues were members of the Escapist Clan at the time when R. Gohrlay became the first positronic robot."

"Wow. I suppose that explains why I have always felt a special connection to Rylla."

"Well, she is very sexy."

"Ya, but I don't think that is it. But maybe you can explain how she ended up with four nipples."

Nyrtia sat up, still holding my stiff penis inside her vagina. She took hold of her breasts and jiggled them at me. "Extra breasts was an Asterothrope innovation that came after the great successes of the Eternity technology project. Many Asterothrope gene combinations went into the creation of the tryp'At, so ya, Rylla inherited the second row of breasts."

"So Rylla is tryp'At?"

"Well, she's a mongrel. I'll leave it to her... she can tell you her secrets... if she wants to..." 

Just then, Yrovi returned to the living room and told Nyrtia, "I finally got them settled down."

source
Nyrtia nodded. "Yes, I've transferred over the new axon guidance and synapex routines to Lyn's femtobots." Nyrtia reached out and slipped the fingers of her hand between Yrovi's legs. "We should initiate a test... as soon as you are ready."

Yrovi complained, "Why couldn't you have arranged to have another penis here for these experiments?"

Nyrtia laughed. "Really my dear, you know the value of a controlled experiment."

"That doesn't make it any easier for me to see you and Lyn having so much fun while I get stuck with nothing but a piece of plastic stuck up my vagina."

Nyrtia said, "Oh, you make such a lot of noise... here, give me Zeta's vibrator." Nyrtia simply waved her hand and the vibrator was there in her grip. "We'll do without the control just to keep you quiet. There... I've shifted the femtobot penis neuron growth algorithm into this magic wand." She handed the vibrator to Yrovi. "There you go. Hurry up now, and remember, don't switch it on. Vibrations will prevent the synapex linkages from forming."

Yrovi went back to the sofa and inserted the modified sex toy into her vagina. I asked Nyrtia, "So, you have complete control over what happens in this Simulation?"

"Complete control is not the best way to describe the situation. I'm actually outside of the Simulator. Right now, you've got your big penis inside a simulation of my body. This is optimal because I can quickly test new femtobot programs, erase the failures, reset the Simulation and move on to the next part of the experiment."

"With all these resets, how much time is actually passing... in the real world?"

Nora: too perfect to be human
"Don't worry about your precious Zeta, she is having fun in Australia with Nora. I'll have you back in her waiting arms soon enough." Nyrtia began rubbing her stiff nipples across my chest. I tried to reach down and massage her clitoris but she said, "You just relax now. I need to get everyone synchronized. Don't use any of your sly tricks to rush me into an orgasm." She kissed my mouth and then closed her eyes. She seemed to be concentrating, but she kept playing with her breasts. 

I closed my eyes and it was as if I could now look through Nyrtia's mind into that of Lyn. And there beyond Lyn was my copy in the bedroom and... it took me a moment, but then I realized I was also linked to Yrovi through the vibrator. I was extremely sexually aroused and felt like something was artificially preventing me from ejaculating. Nyrtia told me: Yes, I'm holding you back from your climax while the neural net links into Yrovi.

I suggested: We could make billions on Earth if you can reproduce and patent this effect.

Nyrtia seemed amused. Of course, humans can't be trusted with this technology. Civilization would grind to a halt if humans could engineer orgasm trances.

I began to wonder if all my memories of these sexcapades would be removed from my brain when Nyrtia returned me to Earth. Thinking of Earth and Zeta, I suddenly had a flashed image in my mind of Zeta making love to Nora. After that image faded away, I had the feeling that Nora had been thrusting her penis into Zeta. Nora with a penis? Yes, that had been the image, and almost as startling was the realization that Nora's penis had been inserted into Zeta's allzaurish. Zeta with an allzaurish? I started to laugh and then I began to ejaculate. I was in a shared mind space with Yrovi, Nyrtia, Lyn and my replicoid copy. Yrovi said: I can feel you two ejaculating!

The Allzaurish Experiment

And I could feel the fire that seemed to be flashing through Nyrtia's breasts. Floating in my sexual ecstasy, I tried to focus on the hard nodules of her nipples and the glans of her clitoris, but I could also sense both the bodies of Yrovi and Lyn and share in their individual sexual experiences. After what seemed like an eternity, the hot spurts of my ejaculations ended and I felt the waves of contractions that continued to spread along the length of Nyrtia's vagina. Eventually, I emerged from that orgasm trance and found myself in a tangle of limbs and other body parts. 

Yrovi was there on the recliner with Nyrtia and I. As I came back to normal consciousness, I was amused to see that Qyla was perched on one arm of the recliner where she was having her ears scratched by Nyrtia. I could hear Yrovi pleading: Its my turn now.

Nyrtia said: I'm still working on the neurite and synapex programming.

Finish that later. Oh, you are so selfish. Just like an egotistical god.

Nyrtia giggled: I've asked you not to think of me as a goddess.

You've also warned me not to get addicted to you, but that was before you exposed me to your sexual magic for two months.

Nyrtia directed her next thought to me: Welcome back, lover.

I mumbled, "What happened?"

Yrovi told me, "The experiment was a success, but now Nyrtia is being mean. I want my turn."

"Very well." Nyrtia pulled herself off of my erection.


I was rather alarmed to see the bright red of the tip of my penis. Nyrtia said, "Quick now. Link up before his penile neurites start to retract."

Yrovi yanked the vibrator out of her vagina and took my penis inside her warm wet vagina. She was squatting over me with a look of triumph on her face. I reached up and stroked her stiff nipples. "So you to planned this from the beginning..."

Nyrtia told me, "How would you have reacted if I had told you from the start that I wanted you for these experiments?"

"True, I don't like the idea of being used. I still don't understand what you are trying to accomplish."

"Well... I suppose Yrovi has the right diagnosis. I've decided that I want to become an integral part of the Reality Simulation System and I want to regain my telepathic powers, specifically my ability to link to the minds of humans, which is theoretically possible within the confines of the Simulators. However, in order to program the Simulators to provide me with telepathy, I need to have telepathy. Towards that end, I've assembled a team that can help me wire myself up for the type of technology-assisted telepathy that is used by the Bimanoid Interface."

"I'm confused. Surely you have records of your old telepathic mind at work."

"Yes, but for some reason, when the Huaoshy changed the Dimensional Structure of the universe, that also broke the ability of the Simulators to successfully model my type of twitino-mediated telepathy. In fact, the twitino may not even exist anymore... or else its properties are so different that it is not recognizable. In any case, these experiments are designed to help me solve my telepathy problem, which seems linked to the changes that Gohrlay made to the Bimanoid Interface just before she left this galaxy." Nyrtia bent down and began licking my testes.

twitinos
Yrovi told me, "I think R. Gohrlay tried to prevent Nyrtia from using the Reality Simulation System as a way to telepathically control Earthlings." She asked, "How long should it take for our nervous systems to link together?"

Nyrtia replied, "I'm not going to start accelerating the Simulation just because you are impatient, my dear. Relax and enjoy some foreplay. Haven't you learned anything from Lyn?"

Yrovi looked over her shoulder, "Well, stop fooling around back there. I don't want you rushing him into another orgasm before I'm ready. I'm going to need some friction."

I put two finger tips on the stiff glans of her clitoris and said, "Tell me what you would like me to do."

Yrovi said, "That feels nice! You can press harder."

Nyrtia said, "Sadly, men don't know what to do with a clitoris." She laid her head on my abdomen and started stimulating Yrovi with her artificial tongue. I contented myself playing with Nyrtia's breasts with one hand and Yrovi's with my other hand. After about ten minutes, Nyrtia lifted her head and said, "You two are linked physically." She went off to the bedroom and Yrovi proceeded to start grinding the glans of her clitoris into me.

After about five minutes, Yrovi reached behind and squeezed my testes. We slipped into an orgasm trance and Nyrtia was there. She told us: Lyn is taking her sweet time, so it is only the three of us this time.

I could tell that Nyrtia was now using the specially modified vibrator. After I came out of the orgasm trance, Yrovi was sprawled across my chest. I said, "I could feel Nyrtia's powerful vagina contracting, even though I was inside you."

Ivory's attempts to use
the Bimanoid Interface
She nodded. "Yes, I could feel that, too. Our minds were in a loop, with all of our sensory experiences bouncing back and forth from brain to brain."

For a time Yrovi and I kissed and ran our hands over each-others bodies. I suggested, "Nyrtia is rushing ahead of us. She can use the synapex link to allow for telepathy even without an orgasm trance."

Yrovi told me, "She's cheating. She can use the Simulator to create some types of artificial telepathy, without the Bimanoid Interface, but that is not what she is after."

I asked, "What does she hope to accomplish?"

"She has a serious problem. She knows it would be a mistake if she started to interfere in events on Earth. Maybe she can keep herself busy exploring the Reality Simulators. As soon as she can program the Simulators to give her the type of telepathic powers that she wants, she'll be done with you and you can go back to Zeta."

I could see that Yrovi was holding back tears. I said, "She'll be done with you, too. I suppose you are feeling used."

"That's okay, I knew what I was getting into. I was willing to go along with Nyrtia since I would have a chance to see you again."

"Maybe we could-"

"No, don't even think it. The temptation is too great. I'm going back to Tar'tron as soon as we are done helping Nyrtia. You'll go back to your Zeta."

"And I'll never forget you."

"And I'll never forget you. We had our lifetime together and nobody can take that away from us... although I was rather alarmed to see how old you have become."

"I don't mind getting old. I don't really like the idea of eternal life."

"It will be an adventure for me... trying to live forever."

I asked, "How are you going to get to Tar'tron?"

Yrovi remained silent for a long time during which we played silly little erotic games. Eventually, she told me, "I won't actually be returning to the Galactic Core. However, I'll be living in a Simulation of that world." I'm dubious about the value of living for eternity inside Simulations. Before I could think of a way to say that without offending Yrovi, she changed the subject and asked me, "Well, how do you feel since you got your wish of being a time traveler?"

I replied, "I doubt if my trip to Earth with Nyrtia counts."

She laughed and pushed on the tip of my nose with her finger tip. "You are such a stubborn man. I suppose you were too busy having sex with Nyrtia to even notice the time travel."

"Were you watching us?"

"No, I was busy playing with Lyn. What did you see on Earth?"

"We spent most of our time on a nice beach. I kept wondering if we might run into some other people, but we did not. I was also distracted by my doubts about her time machine, which looked like a joke installation in an art museum. I could not stop myself from wondering if we simply teleported to Earth, or... well, maybe she and I passed through an hierion tube from Observer Base to Earth."

image credits
"Why would Nyrtia try to trick you?"

"In my experience, people who want to use me to further their ends are perfectly willing to lie to me. I don't know why you and Nyrtia didn't tell me your true objective when I was first pulled into this Simulation."

"Well, I did not lie to you. I simply did not tell you everything that I know. You bring this sort of thing on yourself. If you were more cooperative, people could be more open with you."

"Anyhow, after the beach we visited the underground biological experimentation facility. Nyrtia got very excited after she examined the teleportation equipment."

Yrovi explained, "Yes, by examining that functioning device, she learned how to activate the teleporter at Observer Base. Can you guess the first use that was made of the Observer Base teleporter after it was activated?"

"Did the positronic robots immediately start Intervening in events on Earth?"

Yrovi shook her head. "That began in the Second Reality. No, they teleported Nyrtia's time machine into Nyrturia. With all the important gene patterns, robots, people and technology inside a portion of Observer Base that was protected from the Reality Change, Nahan could then go back in time and he saved R. Gohrlay's brain from destruction."

"How was that rescue mission actually accomplished?"

"I don't know the details, but Nahan disguised himself as an Escapist friend of Gohrlay. You'll have to ask Nahan for details when you return to the First Reality."

Next: Part 6 of The Historical Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment