Jun 1, 2019

Nereid Loop

stock character source
I've begun using the mind clone system as a tool by which Azynov can relay information out of the AR simulator to we Earthlings. Obtaining information from inside the AR simulator depends on my telepathic linkage to Yōd. I don't really understand why I have a telepathic connection to Zeta or Yōd.

Telepathy
technology-assisted telepathy
Maybe it is simply one of the design features of the tryp'At brain. Alternatively, my recently-acquired telepathic powers might be driven by the array of nanites that I have accumulated through the years. During the past few weeks I have felt a new awakening of the infites that I received from both Ivory Fersoni and Yōd.

source
In some way, Zeta was equipped and trained to be able to monitor my thoughts by making use of the Bimanoid Interface. Did that involve loading my brain with a special collection of infites? Alternatively, maybe she was carefully designed so that half of her brain is a "mind clone" of me? This would all be so much easier to sort out if I understood exactly what a mind clone is.

Georgy White
Maybe after she gives birth to her own mind clone, my grand-daughter Rylla will write a book about mind clones. Rylla's yet-to-be-born mind clone is providing her with a telepathic link to Observer Base where the mind clone network was apparently planned and initiated by providing Georgy White with a duplicate copy of Rylla's mind clone.

Human, Asterothrope and tryp'At genetics
Asterothropes: the females
are larger than
the hermaphrodites.
I was recently told that Gohrlay and Trysta share many important gene combinations for two important reasons. First, the Asterothropes were crafted and designed using humans (including Gohrlay) as their root stock material. Later, after the Asterothropes had become a unique primate variant, R. Gohrlay worked hard to package Asterothrope telepathic abilities into a human body. Thus, Trysta, was functionally an Asterothrope, with telastid-powered telepathy, but her body had been carefully crafted to appear human.

source
What about the tryp'At? The tryp'At were designed as a human variant that could make use of the Bimanoid Interface for technology-assisted telepathy. I must wonder if the development strategy for the tryp'At followed the same strategy that was used for creating the Asterothropes: start with Gohrlay's genetic material and make just enough changes to allow the tryp'At brain to connect to the Interface. If so, then a tryp'At like me must also share important gene combinations with Gohrlay, allowing Zeta (or Yōd; they are both clones of Gohrlay) to link to my brain via the Interface. Further, Rylla's brain structure is similar enough to mine that we now share a weak telepathic connection.

Nora Adamanta
It was previously suggested to me that Nora is also tryp'At. Is it possible that the tryp'At were created for the same basic reason that the Ek'col were created? Ekcolir was the means by which Trysta could integrate her descendants into the population of Earth. Similarly, if R. Gohrlay wanted to make it possible for Gohrlay to return to Earth from the Galactic Core and contribute to the human gene pool of Earth, were the tryp'At purposefully designed and crafted so as to make that possible?

source
(Sedronite, image credits)
Setting the mysteries of mind clones aside, I'll use this blog post  to report on some of the other new ideas that have recently bubbled up in my mind. For the past several months I have had the feeling that I was not fully understanding a fundamental part of the Exode Saga. I had the intuitive feeling that I had been prevented from including in the Exode Saga an important part of the story of how alien beings had brought the human species into existence. I suspected that there were already clues to a fuller understanding of human origins in the writings of Jack Vance and Isaac Asimov, but also that there was danger: I might be removed from Earth if I tried to include too much information -forbidden information- in the Exode Saga.

source
Today, Yōd's infites began leaking information into my conscious thoughts, information that I have to believe was recently transmitted to me from inside the AR Simulator by means of the growing power of the mind clone network. Did these strange ideas originate from Azynov and his researches within the AR Simulator? I'm not sure I fully understand (or believe) this new information from Yōd, but I now know that I must include what I have learned in the Exode Saga.
prepared for publication by the Dead Widowers

Time Loop
The Huaoshy have now made time travel impossible, but during the part of Huaoshy existence during which they had access to time travel technology, they made use of it. I've known that one Huaoshy-based time travel project was to go back in time and create the Kac'hin. Grean was the final end-product of that project, the tool devised by the Huaoshy that was able to bring R. Gohrlay to the negotiation table, resulting in the Trysta-Grean Pact that ended the Time Travel War.

Nereids Are Us
Original cover art by
Boris Vallejo
According to Yōd, R. Gohrlay, the Nereids and we humans are all part of a great time travel loop. I've long known that the Nereids and their tools, the Grendels, brought the human species into existence through their Interventionism on Earth. In one sense, the Nereids are Us because Nereid gene combinations were inserted into the primates of Earth in order to craft the human species.

source
However, according to Yōd, the Nereids were not just some random humanoid species that evolved on an exoplanet in our galaxy millions of years ago. The Nereids were crafted by R. Gohrlay from the descendants of Prelands in the far future (by a descendant species that Yōd refers to as the "p'At"). The pek originally created the Prelands as a successor species to we humans, a species that would be safely on the path towards transcendence into the Sedronic Domain. R. Gohrlay used the Prelands as genetic starting material which she took from the far future into the deep past, genetic material that she shaped into the Nereids.

This Nereids-produced-humans-produced-Nereids time loop is of the same type as what Asimov described in his book The End of Eternity. There, the "Cooper time loop" was described as a paradoxical loop in time by which Eternity brought itself into existence by means of time travel. In Asimov's story, the Cooper time loop was eventually terminated, allowing humans the chance to spread out from Earth among the stars.

Bimanoid Interface
According to Yōd, the Nereid time loop is what will allow humans to make use of interstellar space travel technology. The "Cooper time loop" was a tool for bringing into existence the Asterothropes. The Asterothropes were the source of key gene combinations that made it possible for R. Gohrlay to perfect the Bimanoid Interface and the temporal momentum system of Eternity. According to Yōd, Earth's replicoid-generated temporal momentum when combined with Huaoshy Reality Viewing technology is what allowed the Trysta-Grean Pact to end the Time Travel War. All parties involved were satisfied: the descendants of humans (the Nereids) have already transcended into the Sedronic Domain, satisfying the pek desire that all technology creating species be shifted into the Sedronic Domain. R. Gohrlay was satisfied because we humans will now be able to spread among the stars of our galaxy and have the great future that she long ago envisioned for our species.

humans are Sedronites
Yōd now tells me that she missed an important clue to the existence of the Nereid time loop during the time when she and Azynov visited a world in the core of the Andromeda Galaxy. On that world, she and Azynov witnessed a remnant population of the Nereids that still hover at the brink of transcendence to the Sedronic Domain. While there, a copy of Azynov's mind was "absorbed" by a Nereid agent and taken into the Sedronic Domain when that Nereid transcended. According to Yōd, that was a major goal of the Huaoshy, what we can think of as "art collecting". In the same way that we might collect ancient works of art, the Huaoshy collect the minds of great artists. Because of his role in creating the science fiction literary genre on Earth and making possible the Trysta-Grean Pact, the Huaoshy wanted to "collect" the mind of Asimov and have a copy of it in the Sedronic Domain.

source
As soon as I heard this story from Yōd, I realized that this was the truth that I had been searching for: a missing part of the Exode puzzle that not only completes the Exode Saga and brings it "full circle", but also brings great peace to me. I've long been worried about the possibility that I am a mere puppet of the Huaoshy. However, the story of how Azynov's mind was taken into the Sedronic Domain convinced me that the Huaoshy are limited in terms of their influence on we humans.

Zeta tells me that I am not being logical about this, and that the story of how Azynov's mind was plucked out of the Hadronic Domain proves nothing about human free will, but I think she is wrong. In any case, I now know that I can move on to complete A Search Beyond and the Exode Saga.

the AR Simulator
The only remaining questions are some details about how the Nereid time loop became known to the humans of Earth. Rylla has already accessed sources of information at Observer Base that hold part of the story. I'm already receiving information from Yōd (from inside the AR Simulator) and today I learned that Nora is also functioning as a node of the mind clone network.

First Contact with the Buld
Importantly, Nora has recently been able to communicate with her "copy" who previously left Earth with the Buld. According to Nora, now that the tryp'At Overseers are gone, it would be safe for the Buld spaceship to return to Earth. When she rather casually mentioned that idea, I got very excited and shouted, "Maybe we can finally obtain physical evidence of alien visitors to Earth!"

source
Nora laughed at me, "The Buld are not interested in such a vulgar display of secrets."

Rylla suggested, "You should write down everything you know about these mysterious Buld. Why did they spend thousands of years traveling to Earth and then never make their presence known?"

Nora shrugged, "Sadly, as part of the deal that allowed me to remain on Earth, most of my memories of the Buld were erased. If the Buld spaceship does come back, it will only be to pick up a couple of refugees and remove them from this world."

Zeta asked, "Refugees?"

Nora nodded, "Izhiun and his girlfriend. They are trapped here and eager to escape from this world." Nora turned to Rylla, "If you want to learn about the Buld, you should interview Izhiun. His memories are intact."

source
Rylla asked, "Do you know where he is?"

Nora replied, "No, but..."

I wondered what game Nora was playing and if she would reveal to Rylla to role that Izhiun had played in initiating Rylla's pregnancy. Rylla looked at me and said, "What? I get the feeling that you are hiding something from me."

Rylla and I share a form of weak telepathic linkage. I feel a lot of guilt for not being completely open and honest with Rylla, but Zeta and I have decided to keep some secrets from Rylla. I admitted, "There are some secrets about Izhiun that I have never written about in my blog. It is dangerous for Izhiun to be here on Earth."

source
Zeta added, "It is violation of the Trysta-Grean pact for Izhiun to be here. If the Buld spaceship could return and take him away then we could all breath a sigh of relief."

Nora asked, "Who remains to enforce the terms of the Pact? Perhaps nobody really cares anymore."

I said, "I wish I knew more about Observer Base and the competing factions there." I gazed speculatively at Rylla.

She said, "Don't look at me. Everything I know comes second hand from Georgy. According to her, the only two factions at Observer Base are the majority who never concern themselves with Earthly affairs and the much smaller group working with Eustacia to construct the mind clone network."

source
Zeta asked, "What is Eustacia's goal? What does she hope to accomplish with the network?"

Rylla shook her head. "Apparently there is a large collection of abandoned equipment at Observer Base, including teleportation devices. Also, there is the whole replicoid system, that had to be abandoned after the Interface was altered. Georgy thinks that Eustacia wants to learn how to re-activate that equipment."

Nora said, "There must be someone at Observer Base who knows how to use the old replicoid system. Someone shut it off. That someone could switch it back on."

Zeta asked, "But why bother? Any active replicoid would just go into positive feedback and have to be inactivated again."

source
Nora asked, "Every replicoid?"

I suggested, "Things have changed since all of the replicoids were inactivated. Now there is this new mind clone network."

Zeta laughed, "Would you really want to have to start dealing with Irhit once again?"

I shook my head. "No, but I feel like my mind had changed during the past year. It is now possible for me to communicate with Yōd by way of the Interface. I told Nora, "And, I'm now in constant telepathic contact with Zeta. Maybe with their help I could keep Irhit from controlling my mind."

Next: the Athens-Ephesus alliance

Coming soon: Zeta and the Editor explore the idea that Vendela's replicoid might be able to join the mind clone network...

visit the Gallery of Book and Magazine Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment