Apr 21, 2014

Illustrated Tweets

As discussed here, Twitter played a role in my decision to start this blog. I'm not a torrential source of tweets. Usually I just announce my new blog posts with a tweet.

I recently started uploading images to Twitter. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I guess adding an image to a tweet destroys the original idea that tweets are restricted to 140 characters.

The first image that I tweeted out was a map showing the fictional nation of New England:

Other images in recent tweets:

I liked the old system for showing all the images that I had previously uploaded to Twitter (see above).
The new system can produce some rather lame results...example:
Left: new Twitter profile page's view of an uploaded image. Right: the actual image.
Ya, I don't upload "photos". I'm a bad boy.
________________________________
My Galaxies - write with galaxy images
________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment