Sep 1, 2022

Guess When?

Rylla's grandson, Brak.

Below on this page is the first part of a new science fiction story called The Nanites of Love. Chapter 1 of this story introduces a "new" character, Jymzy. I put "new" in quotes because I've previously known "her" by other names. And yes, that "her" must also be explained (see below).

It's About TimeThe Nanites of Love can be viewed as a type of time travel story since subsequent chapters include what seem to be accounts of events in the future, about 20 years from now, as well as descriptions of events from the past, going back into the 20th century. I'll present these unlikely tales as if they actually happened (or will eventually happen).

Jymzy on the job.
It's About Brak. As a skeptic, I keep telling myself that Jymzy's "report" from the future concerning the origins of Rylla's grandson, Brak, might only be a work of speculative fiction. Even if it is, I prefer to believe that this story was presented to me as part of an attempt to explain what I have already previously learned from other sources about Brak and his great telepathic abilities.

The Reality Simulation System. So, although the events described in Jymzy's "report" on the creation of Brak might not actually be awaiting us in the future, I have to wonder if they (or their functional equivalent) have already been played out inside the Reality Simulation System. I've only recently begun using the Simulator as a tool to facilitate my research into the Secret History of Humanity. It boggles my mind to think how access to the RSS will continue to change me and alter my understanding of the world.

Bonny Lynn
In the past (example) I have speculated on the identity of Manny's secret agent who I previously knew as Bonny and now know as "Jymzy". Zeta tells me that most people with a guardian angel would simply enjoy the luxury of being protected from harm. However, in my case, I can't stop myself from investigating mysteries and speculating on the origins of Jymzy. Is it possible that Jymzy is "simply" a Grendel who has worked closely with Manny? I suspect that since I've had multiple guardians (including Ivory, Zeta and Jymzy) I must be a real trouble maker who has often needed to be rescued and protected by these "angels".

Whatever the case, I need to restrain my guess-work and start this story at the beginning, in the future...

Part 1 of   The Nanites of Love

Zeta with an infite bottle.
Image (Zetana) made using
"shadow hunter portrait 6"
by Gretchen Byers
 Summer 2022. I awoke early today with strange memories bubbling up in my mind. I've previously experienced this sort of sensation of having newly recovered memories when I've received information nanites from collaborators such as Ivory or Yōd. This time, I've been provided with an account of Brak's origins as the first fully telepathic human on Earth. I must assume that this message from the future reached me, here in the past, by way of Brak's access to the Sedron Time Stream. 

Somehow his transmission of this information to me will eventually happen in the future, even if I write down this version of his message now. I'll try to ignore my belief that by writing down this story I will create a temporal paradox. Possibly a time paradox will be avoided if I am subsequently made to forget all that I have recently learned. Maybe this information about building Brak is actually intended for one of my collaborators, such as Tihri. In any case, I feel compelled to write out what I know while the described "events" are currenly available in my mind. On to the future...

the many copies of Reynette
__________________

2040 Vision. I know that a garbled version of this report will be sent to me in the past. I suppose Brak will eventually insert this message into the Sedron Time Stream where it will become available for encoding in a set of infites that will reach myself in the past, but as I write this, Brak is only a growing embryo inside Marda. On with my task of completing this time-loop...

After living many long years with us, Rey finally departed from Arizona. When Rey's disruptive influence no longer held sway within our home, Zeta and I settled into a new, quieter routine. Of course, Anthony was still living with us and he was able to take over all of the routine housekeeping and child care chores that Rey had helped with. I tried to think as little as possible about the additional services that Anthony provided to Zeta when I was away from home, exploring the many worlds now accessible by way of the Reality Simulation System. As Zeta put it to me, "If you insist on abandoning me for weeks on end, you can't begrudge me my sex toys." 

The truth is, I have seldom ever been away from home for even a week, but Zeta keeps a careful tally of the duration of each of my missions inside the RSS. Zeta had been designed and equipped so as to be able to constantly "watch" me by means of the Bimanoid Interface and our shared telepathic connection. However, when I am inside the RSS, Zeta can only contact me telepathically when the conditions allow for us to share a joint telepathic linkage. It causes Zeta cognitive anguish when our minds are not linked, so I count myself lucky that she allows me to go on adventures inside the Simulator System. Zeta grudgingly allows me to go off on adventures because she can spy on me. I don't really mind that Zeta can monitor my behavior while I'm having adventures in the RSS, but at times it must be very hard for her to witness some of the awkward situations that I get myself into. My first encounter with Jimzy provides a good example, but first I need to explain how I received my invitation to visit Jimzy inside the RSS.

Rylla's and Marda's children (source)
After Rey's departure, the years went by relentlessly and our daughter Tihri matured into a rather brash and confident young woman. In many ways, Tihri's personality reminds me of Rey. It was inevitable that Tihri adopted Rey as a role model, thinking of Rey as an older sister or possibly a favorite aunt. Unlike Rylla and I, Tihri does not have the required nanites that would allow her to exit from the RSS. However, although Tihri, like Zeta, seldom goes along on missions inside the RSS, she has become a curator of all the information about the Secret History of Humanity that I have collected through the decades. It is for her benefit, and Marda's that this account of Brak's origins will be sent into the past.

Rylla spent many happy years with us in Arizona. When Rylla eventually returned to her childhood home in Australia, it made sense for Rey to tag along. Rylla became something of a baby factory and she greatly appreciated the efficient domestic help provided by Rey, including Rey's willingness and ability to nurse babies upon demand. It is convenient to have a replicoid around who is willing to act as a helpful servant.

Tihri stayed in contact with Marda and the other mind clones either electronically or by means of telepathic links to Observer Base. Tihri also made new friends among the non-telepath population of children that she went to school with. Unlike Brak who will apparently be a full telepath, Tihri and Marda can only form strong telepathic links to the other members of the Mind Clone Network who share their special brain structures. I suppose that limitation on the use of telepathy will begin to change and fade away once Brak is here and a new population of complete telepaths grows on Earth.

Through the passing decades, while she raised her children, Rylla remained as my great collaborator in decoding the Secret History of Humanity. With time, Marda took an interest in her mother's work and joined us in our task of trying to understand 1) the origins of the human species in general and 2) the origins of human telepathy in particular. 

Nereids and Grendels
For many years, Rylla specialized in the hunt for information about the Grendels and how they genetically engineered the primates of Earth, ultimately resulting in we humans. Rylla and Marda made occasional visits to Arizona in order to make use of the Reality Simulation System for their researches into Earth's past. I obsesively continued my study of the origins of human telepathy in the far future of the Asimov Reality, and most of my adventures inside the RSS were visits to the human genetics laboratory known as Alastor Cluster.

So, although Rylla was very busy building her big family, our collaborative work went on. About once a year, our entire extended family would assemble in Arizona for a few weeks of shared vacation time, but mostly the house was fairly quiet with just me, Zeta, Tihri and Anthony in residence... along with a heard of cats. 

Mercifully, Anthony never talked to me about his role as a sex toy, which made it fairly painless for me to go off on my adventures inside the RSS, leaving him at home with Zeta. Zeta could efficiently use Anthony as a way to slip into an orgasm trance. While in a trance, her erotic pleasure served to keep her brain locked in an activity pattern that would amplify her telepathic powers. In that way, Zeta could establish a telepathically linked to me while I was inside the RSS. 

Similarly, during my own orgasm trances, my own tryp'At telepathic abilities are amplified. When Zeta and I are simultaneously enjoying orgasm trances, her telepathic link to me is steady and strong, allowing her to get an update on the status of my mission inside the Simulator System. That shared telepathic linkage was my "lifeline", and on rare occasions when I got myself into a ticklish situation inside the RSS, Zeta could contact Azynov and and let him know that I needed help with a tricky problem. Azynov is quite skilled at using the RSS and sometimes when he lends me a hand I also get to see Yōd, Zeta's clone sister. However, most of the time, Azynov, Yōd and their daughter Roxzel are off on their own adventures inside the RSS... but that is another story and I need to stay on topic.

An Alastor Cluster story in the Ekcolir Reality.
Zeta has always been quite affectionate when I get home from my journeys inside the Simulation System, so I've gotten comfortable with our routine. As I write this, Zeta and I are fast approaching an intimidating milestone, 80 years of age, but with the advantages of our special gene combinations and medical nanites, we could both still pass as 50-year-olds. As much as the me of the past might be interested in these sorts of details about his future, I really must stay on task and not include any extraneous information in this report that might cause a temporal paradox. So, getting to the point...

Recently, the day came when Zeta and Rylla were once again talking by phone and making plans for me, Zeta and Tihri to make another in a series of periodic and routine visits to Perth. Just then, I was deep into finalizing my own plans for another trip to Alastor Cluster in search of information about the origins of human telepathy, so I was not enthusiastic about a vacation in Perth. Zeta asked me, "Should I make a flight reservation for you or not?"

Tihri was there in the room, trying to finish up some end of the semester school work. Enigmatically, she muttered: "Forget it mom, this is the start of his Mothyng mission..." but she never looked up from her work. I'm sure that Zeta also heard Tihri, but like me, she ignored Tihri's quite comment. For the past week, I'd been talking about the planet Mothyng and my plans to visit that world.

As usual, I was working at my computer, but I'd been following the ongoing discussion about travel plans that was being held between Tihri, Rylla and Zeta. I'm sure that Marda was there with Rylla and listening to the discussion via Rylla's phone. I turned my swivel chair and replied to Zeta, "My preference would be to stay here. In a day or so I'll be ready for my next trip to the Cluster."

Rylla asked, "Can't you delay that until you get back from a visit to Perth? I want to go along with you on this new Asterothrope investigation. You come along with Zeta and visit us here down-under and then I'll return to Arizona with you and we will visit the Cluster together."

the investigative team at the Writers Block
Rylla was being perfectly logical, as usual, but we'd recently gotten an interesting lead from the Writers Block about a planet in Alastor Cluster that had a minority population claiming a rich Asterothrope genetic heritage. I was eager to investigate and could not seriously contemplate delaying my next visit to Alastor Cluster. "We can call my visit a scouting trip. If I come across any physical evidence of Asterothropes then you and I can return for a more extensive investigation."

Rylla sighed and told me, "Very well. I know better than to argue with you when you have your mind made up."

I heard Marda in the background telling Rylla: "I told you he would not come this time."

I would have welcomed Rylla's company on my planned trip to Alastor Cluster. I laughed, perhaps a trifle too loudly. I know I have a reputation for being stubborn, but Rylla can also get caught up in the pursuit of her own personal needs and desires.

Asterothrope female and hermaphrodite
I said, "Anthony is going to Perth with Zeta and he can help Rey take care of your swarm of children. There is no reason for you to stay in Perth. Hop the next plane to Arizona. I'll wait that long for you." Rylla did not even bother to reply to my suggestion. I knew her thought processes. She was looking forward with eager anticipation to Anthony's arrival and the opportunity to engage in sexplay with him during his visit to Perth.

Zeta told me, "Your son will be dismayed by your refusal to come for a visit."

I knew my son quite well. "He won't care, as long as you don't make a big deal out of it. He knows what it is like to get busy with work."

Zeta pressed her point, "But you're an old man and retired. Saying that you are busy with work impresses nobody."

I knew perfectly well what was behind Zeta's desire to visit Australia. Swiveling the chair, I turned back to my computer screen and muttered, "Have fun with Nora."

Speaking to my back, Zeta said, "Oh, I will." I knew that Zeta really enjoyed sexplay with Nora. As a replicoid that used an hermaphroditic body form, Nora could wield her penis as a very entertaining sex toy, one made particularly versatile by Nora's nanites. Nora's sexplay prowess exerted an irresistible appeal, one that Zeta could not resist; thus her periodic trips to Perth. 

Nora
While Rylla and Zeta finished making plans for the trip, I tried not to think about how much Zeta enjoys having sex with Nora. I was confident in the durability of my relationship with Zeta, but I could not stop myself from feeling twinges of jealousy when Zeta engaged in sexplay with others, particularly the wife of my son. It was best for my mental health if I kept busy with my "work" and did not think about Zeta's lustful sexcapades. 

After dinner, Zeta, Tihri and I were relaxing in the living room and talking about fun things to do in Australia. Anthony was still in the kitchen, cleaning up and doing dishes. Zeta made it clear that she intended to spend a lot of time in bed with Nora and as she described the wonders of Nora's penis, I could see that both Tihri and Zeta had erect nipples. Zeta's telepathic mind began relentlessly flooding my mind with erotic suggestions. She knows that she can cause me to have a penile erection just by telepathically flooding my mind with her erotic thoughts.

It was still early evening, but Zeta took hold of my hand and pulled me towards our bedroom. She said, "Come help me pack for the trip."

Tihri laughed and called to Anthony, "I'm horny to. Come help me pack." Anthony said nothing, but he obediently went with Tihri to her room.

I did not get much sleep that night. Zeta wanted to have a sexplay marathon and I was more than willing to participate. To keep up with Zeta's fiery sexual appetite, about midnight I took a big dose of oxypathin. The next day, the house seemed exceptionally quiet. Zeta and Tihri were on their way to Australia and I completed the needed research in preparation for my impending visit to Alastor Cluster. I had selected a date in the future of Alastor Cluster that I feared was probably too early in Time. There seemed to be a good chance that I'd find nothing of interest. However, I was using my typical research strategy: trusting my instincts and the clues found at the Writers Block. I'd made an educated guess about the best time to visit Alastor Cluster and search for people with Asterothrope gene patterns.

Oxypathin
Having prowled through official demographic records from Alastor Cluster, I knew that the first officially recorded evidence of Asterothropes being present on Mothyng, Alastor 1034, was over a century after the date mentioned in the recently uncovered Writers Block story about Asterothropes on Mothyng. An obvious possibility was that the story was complete fiction and so I told myself not to have high expectations. However, at the very least, I could start learning about the planet Mothyng itself and its culture, even if I found no Asterothropes during this preliminary visit. I was hoping that I might be able to telepathically sense any Asterothropes who were present on that world and I planned to make good use of my supply of telepathy-amplifying hormones in order to amplify my telepathic powers during this mission. Due to the link between orgasms and human telepathy, a big dose of oxypathin was the preferred method for both amplifying my telepathic powers and being able to share a dozen orgasms with Zeta in a single night.

Due to the high levels of oxypathin in my blood, I had not lost my telepathic linkage to Zeta when she drove away from home and off to the airport. Now, Zeta was more than a hundred miles away and boarding her flight for Australia, but she could still link to my thoughts, although her telepathic signal was only a weak hum in my mind constantly reminding me of Zeta's wonderful qualities. With all the hormones in my system, the touch of her mind had me sexually aroused and my penis was semi-erect inside my pants. I was reluctant to enter into the RSS and loose my pleasant telepathic link to Zeta's mind.

I had the Reality Simulation System programmed for my destination and was about ready to enter into the Simulator when I heard a beep from my computer signalling the arrival of an email in my inbox. I reflexively looked at the notification and was intrigued by the subject line: "I'm in Arizona". I laughed when I saw that the email was from muke.zilo@blank.blank.lablanc. 

the Reality Simulation System
image made using "Room of Val 4"
by x3xDx
available under the CC BY 3.0
I recognized the name Muke Zilo as the name of an alien visitor to Earth; a character from an old science fiction story. I sat there thinking about another old science fiction story that Asimov had published called "Blank", or was it "Blank!"? Maybe it had been called "Blank?"... I could not remember for sure which... In any case, I opened the email. The body of the email contained nothing but a set of targeting coordinates for the Reality Simulation System.

I've not previously described and put into print what such a set of coordinates looks like and for security reasons I won't give a full description now. However, I will say that when the RSS controls were originally programmed into my computer, those control systems were made user friendly for me... specifically for me. One of the coordinates is a string of digits followed by a letter. For example 98324673487e would indicate that the coordinates were for the Ekcolir Reality. 

The set of coordinates from the email included a mysterious component: 873645237i. I had no idea what the "i" indicated, certainly it was not indicating any particular Reality that I knew about. However, I had grown comfortable with the idea that I could always activate an emergency return protocol and pop myself out of the Simulation System, so I had no fear of rushing to place myself at these mysterious new coordinates. I only delayed a few minutes before cutting the coordinates out of the body of that email and pasting them into the RSS target control system. Having completed that small task, I was ready to activate the RSS and meet the mysterious "Muke Zilo". However, the arrival of this strange email had activated a chain of my old memories and they were erupting in my mind...

Before I activated the RSS, I briefly thought about an old "Lefty Baker" story in which a character's IQ has been given as 420i. I felt confident that this email had been cleverly designed to attract my attention and I could not resist the temptation to learn who had sent it to me. 

the Ekcolir Reality

I bookmarked the coordinates and left a complete account of my reaction to this "invitation" on my computer where either Zeta or Rylla could find it. I briefly thought about contacting Rylla to let her know that I was going on an unplanned mission inside the RSS, but I did not want either her or Zeta worrying about me.

I'll confess another reason for why I did not contact Rylla at that time. As soon as I saw the address "muke.zilo@blank", a set of old memories activated in my brain... mostly deep emotional memories with a strong erotic content. I had throbbing erection and had to quickly change into loose-fitting clothing to accommodate my priapic state. I did not want to call Rylla and have to explain to her that I was rushing off to an unknown destination in the Simulation System because my mind was caught up in a sexual firestorm.

So, feeling quite sexually aroused, I activated the RSS and found myself inside a simulation of my own house. All my sensory systems felt slightly misaligned, as was usual upon entering a Simulation. I had previously entered simulations of the Final Reality and I was quite familiar with the temporally-accelerated Simulation of Arizona where the twins Alpha and Beta had been born and had lived out their lives. They had lived at an accelerated rate inside that Alpha/Beta simulation and had already grown old and died. 

the Final Reality
Thus, not surprisingly, for a moment, I mistakenly assumed that I was inside that Alpha/Beta simulation and I briefly wondered if I would meet some of their descendants, but then I realized that this new Simulation was absolutely identical to the real world of Arizona that I had just been in a moment before. One of the cats was still there nearby, napping in her usual spot in the living room. Then I heard laughter from the back patio and went to gaze out the window. Two completely naked strangers were out there, near the hot tub; a sexy blonde and a cute red head.

While I watched through the window, the blond woman laid down on a piece of patio furniture while the redhead turned on the garden hose and positioned its open end so that the flowing water went into the spa. The array of patio misters were going at full strength. I knew it was a hot day and I was not really surprised to see these two ladies trying to cool down both the patio air and the spa water, even while they seemed to be caught up in the heat of mutual passion and lust and intent on having a sexplay session in the backyard of a stranger's house.

At that moment, I did not realize that I was no stranger to them. And at a glance, I could tell that the redhead was an hermaphrodite. Both of these women had four breasts, just like Rylla, but while Rylla is essentially a human female, I could see that the redhead had a big, erect penis. After starting the flow of cold water into the hot tub, she then went and eagerly thrust her erection into the blonde's vagina. 

The Jimzy Variations.
While I watched those two passionate ladies making love, I could sense a strong and familiar telepathic signal emanating from the redhead; what I'll call the erotic signal that Zeta uses whenever she is letting me know that she is horny and ready for a sexplay session. That telepathic contact seemed so familiar... for a moment I looked around the interior of the house, wondering if Zeta was there with me, but then I realized the telepathic signal that I felt in my mind was clearly synchronized with the redhead's movements as she energetically thrust her long penis in and out of the blonde.

Next: Part 2 of The Nanites of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment