Sep 3, 2022

The Grendel Intervention

 Below on this page is part two of a science fiction story called The Nanites of Love. The human species has been carefully designed so as to have complimentary genes and nanite endosymbionts that make possible a form of technology-assisted telepathy. Ah, but how can mere mortal humans ever learn the secret of telepathy, a gift bestowed upon our species by aliens from distant worlds?

In Part 1 of the story, Eddy was preparing for a mission inside the Reality Simulation System where he hoped to learn more about the origins of human telepathy. There was evidence that Asterothropes might have once lived on the planet Mothyng in Alastor Cluster. Alastor Cluster only existed in Deep Time, in the Asimov Reality, but the Reality Simulation System could provide Eddy with access to the lost worlds of Deep Time.

endosymbionts
image credits
However, before having a chance to carry out his planned mission, Eddy received a invitation to visit another Simulation. At the end of Part 1, Eddy arrived in a Simulation of his own home. A similar Simulation had previously been used for a copy of Zeta to raise two telepathic children named Alpha and Beta.

Now Eddy has a chance to meet two mysterious women with interesting alien phenotypic characteristics who are out on his back patio. Eddy can sense that one of the women has remarkable telepathic powers.

Part 2 of The Nanties of Love (see Part 1)

orgasm trance

As I stepped out onto the patio, I was fully caught up in the energy of that powerful telepathic mind which had rather aggressively made contact with my own. My eyes feasted on the shapely contours of the pretty redheaded woman's body. For a brief moment, I had a vision of this lovely redhead in the hot tub at night. What was the source of that flashed image? I have to wonder if we may have played out this encounter several times, my memory of only one "run" of the Reality Simulation System remaining intact.

Gazing upon the exquisite beauty of that redheaded woman, I finally recognized the truth: that her powerful telepathic mind pattern was actually distinct from Zeta's, yet it was somehow familiar to me. When looking carefully at the couple making love there on my back patio, I did not recognize either of them by sight. I "heard" a telepathic invitation: Join in

The blonde was gazing lovingly up into the face of the redhead. Intent on pleasuring the blonde, the redhead never turned her head to look in my direction, but I could sense telepathically that she was fully aware of my presence. I would have been quite content to watch their sexplay. Telepathically, I was riding the emotions of the redhead as she lovingly worked to provide the blonde with a satisfying orgasm. By way of our shared telepathic connection, I could feel and share her pleasure as she slid her big erection in and out of the blonde's hot vagina. But again I was telepathically prodded and told: Don't just stand there... get in the game!

Only then did I start actually thinking about my own body, which had been altered by the Simulation System. I pulled off my clothing and examined my "new" body. I was told telepathically: You are now experiencing your original tryp'At physical form. I suddenly noticed that I had two small breasts and a vagina, but otherwise my hermaphroditic body was not much different from the human one I that had liven in my whole life, although my body's age was now only about 40 years. I could feel that my penis was filling with blood, but only its tip protruded from its pocket, showing its presence just above the opening of my vagina. My nipples were stiff and I reflexively touched them with my finger tips and enjoyed the way they seemed to tingle.

Eddy's hot tub vision

The redhead said, "Oh, bother... he's going to play with his own body..." She withdrew her own penis almost completely from the blonde and turned to grab my hand. She tugged me closer and with some telepathic guidance, positioned me straddled over the blond woman who had placed both her hands on the glistening shaft of the redhead's erection. 

The blonde complained as the redhead paid me some attention and she said, "Don't let him distract you." The redhead quickly and expertly took hold of the tip of my penis and pulled the shaft of my penis completely out of the cavity where it could reside inside my body. She took my penis in her hot mouth and almost instantly it was fully erect. Pulling her mouth off of my erection, she told me, "I want you inside me, Eddy, but I promised Carrin the first orgasm!"

With the high levels of oxypathin in my blood and this cute redhead's telepathic mind at work stimulating the erotic control regions of my brain, I was not going to ignore her order. The redhead resumed the energetic thrusts of her penis into the blonde. The blond woman, Carrin, cried out excitedly, "I'm very close!"

the tryp'At

Sensing telepathically that the redhead was trying to arrange that the three of us all climax simultaneously and enter into a shared orgasm trance, I positioned myself behind the redhead and wondered if my two guests were also tryp'At. Just then, I thought about Zeta, and again I felt that she was nearby. Between the sight of these two beautiful women and the high dose of oxypathin I had taken, my mind was burning with sexual desire and that might have attracted Zeta's attention and allowed her to telepathically link into the RSS. While I was distracted with these thoughts, the redhead told me emphatically: Stop thinking! She added: I arranged for Zeta to be on an airplane just now... she won't be watching us play.

I muttered, "But who are you?" Even as I asked that question, I saw a swarm of nanites flash from the redhead towards me and I felt an amplification of her telepathic mind pattern which completely obliterated my will to resist her physical charms and telepathic commands.

Then I telepathically sensed that the redhead was experiencing an orgasm and ejaculating into the blonde's vagina. The blonde cried out in joy as she was reaching her own sweet climax. I was wasting time by trying to understand who these two lovely creatures were, and I got one last telepathic PUSH from the redhead: Hurry up and get inside me!

Examining the redhead's cute bottom, I saw that she had two vaginas. The telepathic images in her mind left no room for doubt about where she wanted my erection. I pushed my stiff penis into the redhead's allzaurish which was hot and tight and lubricated with a silky fluid. Almost at once I began to ejaculate spurts of semen into her back vagina and its muscular walls massaged my stiff penis. For a time I was lost in a shared mind space where the redhead telepathically adjusted my thoughts and provided me with quite a bit of information about who she and the blond woman were and why they had brought me into this Simulation. I suppose that much of the information imparted to me was placed in my mind by memory storage infites, but the redhead used her telepathic powers to place me in a fully receptive state for quick learning and what I now suspect were some major alterations of my neural circuits.

allzaurish
After that fiery sexual introduction to the two ladies, when I began to return to normal consciousness, the first thing I saw was that the redhead was sucking on the blonde's erection and it was clear that they were both hermaphrodites. I wondered if they might be Asterothropes, Kac'hin or possibly tryp'At, like myself. The blonde was flushed both from her sexplay and the Arizona heat and now she glanced in my direction and said to me, "Nice to finally meet you, Eddy."

The redhead pulled away from the blonde's penis and wiped some semen from her chin. She looked over her shoulder at me and then pulled her tight allzaurish off of my erection. There was a comical "pop" as my penis pulled out of her rear vagina. She went and felt the water in the tub and announced, "It is much cooler now... let's have a soak." She turned off the flow of cold water from the hose and climbed into the tub then activated the bubbler jets. 

I was transfixed by the sight of the blonde's bright big pink erection and I could sense that she was staring at my penis. Both of these "ladies" had really large erections, significantly different in design compared to the tryp'At penis I had been provided with for this Simulation. As my mind cleared and I could think again, I sensed that the redhead continued to have a strong telepathic link to me and I knew she was busily rearranging my thought patterns. I was certain that at some time in my past, I had previously felt her unique mind pattern. However, I also sensed a weak and growing telepathic connection to the blond woman, too, and something suggested to me the idea that our mind patterns were similar enough that, with practice, she and I might learn how to telepathically look deep into each-others minds. And above all else, my thoughts were drifting on a hot emotional cloud; I knew that the three of us were caught up in a shared emotion firestorm of mutual lust that was supported by the erotic thoughts and powerful telepathic abilities of the redhead.

I again reached out telepathically and tried to detect Zeta's familiar mind pattern, but all I got for my trouble was a none-to-gentle telepathic message from the redhead: Forget about Zeta. I want your complete attention.

As the blonde and I climbed into the tub, the redhead said to me, "Zeta will understand the importance of this."

Photo by Gretchen Byers."
Noir". Image Credits.
Normally Zeta keeps the water in the hot tub very hot, but now it was much cooler than usual. I had hope that the cool water might allow my throbbing erection to deflate. I reached out and ran my finger tips through the redheads amazingly soft and silky hair. I muttered, "I don't know what came over me. Even right now I find it hard to resist exploring the taste of your pretty lips."

The redheaded woman seemed pleased by my lack of self control. She put a hand on my erection and said, "Your erotic desires are helping keep your brain in a receptive state for what I wish to teach you, so relax and enjoy this. Your body remembers me and our past sexplay... and your body wants more." She started stoking my erect penis in a most skillful way and I found it very hard to think.

I was feeling something like dizziness and certainly confusion. "Our past sexplay?"

The mysterious lady with the red hair giggled and told me, "Yes, Eddy, you and I have met before." I was haunted by the familiarity of her mind pattern and her voice, but I could not remember where and when I had previous known her. Looking at them both from just a short distance across the bubbling surface of the tub's water, I felt I had never seen either of these cute women previously, but I knew that some of Manny's agents were made of nanite components and could easily change their physical appearance as needed. 

My logical thought processes were sluggish, but I was trying to evaluate the information that had recently been artificially placed in my mind during the short time I had been inside this Simulation. I knew that the blonde, even with her alien body structure, had lived many decades of her life on Earth, and my mind now contained images of places where she had lived in Europe. I also could sense telepathically that for several years, the redhead and the blonde had lived together happily as lovers.

Kac'hin
With all the swirling images I had in my mind that told me so much about these two women and the love they shared for each other, I still did not know their names. I complained, "I take it you intend to conceal your identities from me." 

The redhead altered her telepathic presence in my head and she told me: You are so literal minded! If you must have a name, then call me "Red".

Then, speaking out-loud, Red said, "All you need to know is that Carrin (she nodded towards the blonde) is Rylla's grandmother. I don't want you digging around searching into the details of her life, so I'll withhold her full name... her cover identity during the time when she was working on Earth."

I was startled by the opportunity to meet Rylla's grandmother, but somehow it made sense that she was an alien creature and an hermaphrodite. As I tried to imagine the alien gene patterns that Rylla had inherited, I said to Carrin, "Judging by your accent, I guess you are from Europe and English is not your first language."

Carrin said, "I don't speak English well, but this Simulator seems to automatically translate my thoughts into English... for your benefit." She noticed my eyes on her cute breasts and she told me, "I suppose I should warn you about... Red..."

The redhead told Carrin, "You don't need to reveal my secrets."

Carrin ignored Red and told me, "She's been very excited while planning this sexplay session with you." I was having trouble keeping my eyes off of Carrin's pointy nipples and I again reached to touch one of my own hot nipples. Carrin told Red, "He makes me nervous the way he looks at me. You told me that he'd only have eyes for you."

Red sternly stated, "This is a working meeting." She said that with complete seriousness, even as her hand moving on my penis was bringing me close to ejaculating. She warned me, "Don't get the idea that I brought you here to screw around with Carrin."

"Ya, work." Carrin laughed and splashed water at Red. 

Red proclaimed, "I don't care if either of you believe me, however, Eddy has been through this previously with Tihri. It is important that all these young women know their origins. The same will be true for Brak." She looked at me, "You simply don't remember how you explained to Tihri your role in creating her."

I had no memory of having told Tihri about the strange events leading up to her birth. "She knows about my blastipositor?" 

"Of course. It was only you who was made to forget how you told her the truth. It was important that she know. You had to have that memory erased simply because of your misplaced feelings of shame and embarrassment." Just then her stroking of my penis brought me to climax and great spurts of tryp'At semen shot out of my erection and into the water of the tub. "Now, stop thinking so much and just enjoy your plight. I have so far... I've waited a long time for this..." She dunked her head under the water and put her mouth on the tip of my erection, sucking enthusiastically as I continued to ejaculate large volumes of semen.

blastipositor (source)
Carrin sighed and told me, "She told me that she plans to ride your penis like a wild woman and dose you with hormones... even at the risk of you over-dosing on oxypathin. I'm jealous." 

My orgasm finally ended and then Red's face popped above the surface of the water. She told me, "You taste so very sweet, just like a tryp'At should!" She then said something in a foreign language to Carrin who laughed loudly in response. 

Carrin felt my erection and spoke in the foreign language, but the RSS translated her words for me, "Wow... you've made him rock solid!" She pulled her hand back from my erection. She told Red, "I don't think I want to share you with him."

Red kissed the tip of Carrin's nose. "Jealousy and joy are two fruits that can grow on a single tree. I'll always love you, my dear. But remember, I loved him before you ever existed." She reached out and stroked one of my breasts with her finger tips.

Rather amazed by both Red's aggressive sexual behavior and my tryp'At anatomy, I asked wonderingly, "With no testes, how am I able to produce so much semen?"

Red laughed and explained, "Well, you are correct. The internal testes of a tryp'At don't produce much semen, but I've modified you for this Simulation. I originated long ago as a Grendel. I've altered myself and you can't really label me as a Grendel any longer, but I still enjoy semen. The Grendels had a semenphagic reproductive strategy and I've never lost my taste for semen... although most of my taste receptors are still inside my reproductive tract. In any case, I've had to go 60 years since I last tasted your semen, and that was a long time for me to wait. I'm happy to report that you taste as wonderful now as you did the first time we made love."

Carrin said to Red, "Hey, you always say that my semen is perfect!"

Red assured Carrin, "Yes, that is true, my love."

Vendela
Recovering from the intense pleasure of that orgasm and feeling Carrin's burning eyes upon me, finally finding my tongue, I said, "I don't want to come between you two lovers." I had previously experienced the Simulation System's ability to alter my own speech and make it intelligible to others. I wondered how Red had the ability to speak in a language that was not translated for my benefit. Ignoring that issue, I tried to recall what little I had ever heard about Rylla's mysterious mother. I did harbor the hope that there was "business" to be conducted and this was an opportunity for me to learn. I asked Carrin, "Did you raise Vendela or just give birth to her and abandon her to..." I glanced at Red, suspecting that she had possibly made use of Carrin as a receptacle for crafting and gestating an alien-human hybrid on Earth.

Carrin explained, "I provided well for Vendela when she was a child, with some help from Jymzy." Carrin glanced at the redhead.

"Big mouth!" Jymzy told Carrin, "I was working hard to control his telepathic snooping and prevent him from learning another one of my names."

"Aw, you like my big mouth." Carrin kissed Jymzy on the mouth then said, "Just restart the Simulation. I could go for another session that includes Zeta." Carrin then dove under the surface and I suspect she took Jymzy's penis in her mouth, but I could not really see what she was doing down under the frothing surface of the bubbling water.

Trying to ignore Carrin's cute bottom which was bobbing on the surface right in front of me, I turned my attention back to Red. "Your name is Jymzy? Tell me, where have we met before?" I again glanced at Carrin's bottom and could now see that she also had an allzaurish.

The redhead replied, "I have used many names. Carrin knows me as Jymzy... that is my code name that I used on Earth during the Vendela development project. You have known me at other times when it was convenient to use other names... such as Bonny."

Bonny
"Bonny! That was so long ago! It almost seems like a dream..."

Jymzy shrugged her delicate shoulders. "Of course, during most of that weekend we shared, we were safely inside the Simulation System and at that time I used a body form that was carefully crafted to appeal to you. She pointed at herself and added, "This body was designed to please Carrin. I took the liberty of putting you into your tryp'At body form, which appeals to me."

"And you turned back my clock..." I asked Jymzy, "Why did you put me into a younger body? Just so I could keep up with your alien erotic appetite and sexual desires?"

She shrugged. "I took a guess for how best to configure this little love triangle. Think of it this way... you trust your guess for the optimal time to explore Mothyng and similarly, I trust the correctness of my own selection of the apparent ages of you me and Carrin for our little sexplay party here today. I've optimized conditions so that you can be cognitively receptive and rapidly learn about the origins of Brak."

I asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm one of Manny's helpers, as you have surmised." Jymzy again took hold of my erection which showed no signs of softening. "I've been working to guide human evolution on Earth for more than a million years. Even with the work we must still accomplish, I think you can appreciate that after all my hard work bringing you and the rest of your species into existence, you can't really expect me not to want to experience a little sexplay with your pleasingly hard penis. Yes, I'm selfish, but I've earned it! Lucky for me, both you and Carrin are good learners..."

Carrin's head bobbed to the surface, her long wet hair plastered across one half of her face as she came up for air. Jymzy told Carrin, "Oh, lover, I do enjoy the way you use your mouth to give me pleasure!"

The more I looked at Carrin, the more familiar her appearance seemed and I felt that I could now almost sense the fringes of her mind. I'd previously experienced this sort of continually strengthening telepathic linkage to someone whose mind could resonate with my own. I asked Carrin, "What about you, have we met before?"

Carrin shook her head. "No, but my mother knew you."

I asked, "Really? When was that? Where-"

Jymzy interrupted me and said, "Those memories have all been hidden from you, Eddy. Allow me to now lift that memory block." She waved a hand at me and another swarm of nanites flew from her hand and into my head. Jymzy's powerful telepathic mind was there to guide my thoughts as I recovered a set of lost memories from my youth...

Next: simulation baseball

Under Construction: part 3 of The Nanites of Love.


visit the Gallery of Movies, Book and Magazine Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment