Dec 3, 2022

Phobos Base

Tyhry is ready to visit Phobos
Below on this page is Part 2 of a science fiction story called "Someday Mars". In Part 1 of the story, Eddy and his daughter Tyhry learned about a lost story from the Writers Block that had been written by Francine Long in the Ekcolir Reality. Both Francine and her lover, Alice Turing, got themselves into trouble with the Overseers of Earth and both were sent to live at Observer Base. While still living on Earth, both Francine and Alice published stories that suggested the existence of secret alien bases inside Phobos.

Now Eddy and Tyhry enter into the Reality Simulation System, hoping to find Alice in the Ekcolir Reality and gain access to advanced alien technology that might allow the teleportation equipment at Observer Base to be reactivated in the Final Reality.

Someday Mars. Part 2. (Part 1)

Observer Base
We arrived at Observer Base in the Ekcolir Reality. I complained, "We already know that the teleporter codes in use here in this Reality don't work in the Final Reality." Even as I spoke, I noticed that I had been placed into a body that was only about 30 years old and I had been dressed in the nanite-generated clothing of Observer Base. Tyhry was wearing one of her jumpsuits, what I think of as her riding clothes; what she wears when riding her hand-crafted anti-gravity flyer through the Arizona desert. The Simulation System had apparently not bothered to alter her clothing. 

We were on the path that led from the Observer Base city center to the Writers Block. While I was looking at my altered body and my strange clothing, Tyhry began walking quickly towards the main entrance of the Writers Block. Speaking over her shoulder, she told me, "I know that, but I've always wanted to visit Mars. This is our chance. And we might find alien teleportation technology... new Phari technology that we have never previously had access to." 

Now that I looked more carefully, I saw that Tyhry seemed somewhat older. She now looked like a mature, middle-aged woman with full-sized motherhood-enlarged breasts. I wondered if it had been Manny who arranged for these changes to our appearance.

We entered into the commons area of the Writers Block and Tyhry looked around at the many occupied tables. It was early evening and the place was busy with people eating, drinking, talking and laughing. Tyhry pointed to a table and asked me, "Isn't that Vance?"

tryp'At telepathy

I followed her gesture and was surprised to see my favorite author. Then I remembered that this must be the Vance analogue named John, from the Asimov Reality. 

Now noticing the changes in her body, Tyhry looked down at her bigger breasts that pushed out against the fabric of her jumpsuit. She ran her hands along the contours of her hips and giggled. "Manny turned me into an old woman!"

I wondered why the difference in our ages had been erased for this visit inside the Reality Simulator. I could sense telepathically that Tyhry was certain that Manny the bumpha was responsible for these changes to our bodies, but I was trying to remain skeptical and not jump to an unproven conclusion. Suddenly I began to worry that Manny might have once again altered my genitals. I tried to look down inside my pants, but I could not be sure if there were any changes down there.

I looked up and saw that Tyhry was already halfway across the hall. I took a deep breath, collected my wits and followed along. She introduced herself to John Vance and then said, "And this is my dad, Eddy."

Vance was gazing intently at Tyhry and he asked her, "Are you a new arrival from Earth?" Vance hardly glanced at me and I was barely paying attention to Vance. Seated across the little table from him was a cute woman with big dark eyes that seemed to pierce right through me. I felt the suggestion of a telepathic connection to her mind.

Tyhry began explaining to Vance who we were and the complex concept that we were all inside a Reality Simulation System. The woman smiled at me and told me, "I'm Alice."

Tyhry stopped in mid-sentence and looked at Alice. "Alice Turing?"

Asterothrope anatomy
"Well, maybe you should call me Alice Turing the second." She took a deep breath and glanced down at her big breasts that seemed to defy gravity. Then she looked at me and winked.

I noticed that Alice had two rows of breasts, like an Asterothrope. Her top two breasts were unusually large for a human, but the smaller two below were more normal sized. Tyhry and I looked at each-other in confusion. Vance told us, "Alice got herself in trouble on Earth. This is a replicoid copy of the biological Alice."

I asked, "Grean made an artificial copy..." I could not complete my question. I felt silly for calling Alice artificial. As a replicoid, she could perfectly simulate the human body form.

"I suppose these big boobs do look artificial." Alice giggled and told me. "I don't mind existing as a replicoid. I've enjoyed reshaping my body. I can take on any body form that I choose." She took hold of one of her lower breasts and bounced it up and down. "That's how I attracted John's attention." 

Vance picked up Alice's free hand from where it rested on the table and pulled it to his lips. "You are a work of art, my love." He kissed her fingers. Vance told Tyhry, "Pull up a chair."

Both Tyhry and I pulled a chair over to the little table and we sat down. Tyhry continued with her explanation of why we were there. I had the suspicion that both Vance and Alice had telepathic abilities and could see the truth of what Tyhry was saying by directly examining her mind. Tyhry seemed to realize as much and she fell silent. Then she asked Alice, "Is Francine here? I thought when we found you, we would also find her."

in the Ekcolir Reality
With Vance still holding one of her hands, Alice ran the fingers of her other hand through her pretty red hair and then gave her head a disdainful shake. "Francine met another woman. The last I heard, she and Colleen moved to one of the satellite communities on the other side of the city. I haven't seen her for years." Vance patted Alice's hand.

I had to agree with Vance. Alice was very cute and her long red hair seemed to shimmer. Her double row of breasts was quite eye catching. A quiet had fallen upon us. Realizing that I was staring at her spectacular breasts, I looked up at Alice's face and saw that she was watching me. I told Alice, "It was your stories about Phobos that attracted our attention."

Alice said, "Grean put an end to my science fiction story writing hobby. The same happened to Francine. Now I have a new hobby." She turned her gaze back to Vance.

Vance laughed and asked me, "Have you ever seen a more lovely woman?" He slipped his arm around Alice's waist. "I'd been lonely since coming over from the previous Reality... all work and no play. But now since her arrival, Alice has made me very happy."

Colleen at Observer Base
For a time I asked Vance questions about the science fiction stories he had written in the Asimov Reality, but he seemed uninterested in that topic. Finally John turned his attention back to Tyhry and he said, "If what you say about us being inside a simulation is all true, then I suppose we should help you."

Tyhry smiled and said, "I'd be very grateful."

Alice told Tyhry, "If I understand your story, someone has taken pains to hide Phari technology from you." 

I nodded. "The Phari were allowed to play a major role in the Asimov Reality and that had important repercussions here in this Reality. However, in our Reality, the Phari are little more than an occasional plot element in a science fiction story."

She looked at Vance and said, "Maybe it would not be wise to help them. I could get in Grean's dog house again."

"To hell with Grean." John shrugged. "Now I'm curious. I don't recall ever hearing anything about an exploration of Phobos in the Asimov Reality. We can easily perform our own investigation and I don't give a damn if it ruffles Grean's feathers." He stood up and pulled Alice to her feet. "If you are nervous about this, you need not come along."

The Asimov Reality Simulator.
Alice took a firm hold on Vance's arm. "I'll go along. You've already made me jealous... the way you look at Tyhry."

Vance laughed, "She's a beautiful woman." He gestured around the room, "There are a dozen men and as many women here who can't keep their eyes off of her." He led the way out of the commons and then when we were outside, he activated a transmitter that was built into a ring he wore on a finger of his hand. "Hi, Wendy. Be a good girl and teleport us over to the Asimov Reality Simulation System."

A voice said, "Hold on." There was a pause during which Vance gazed intently at Tyhry and I imagined that Alice was trying to telepathically look into my mind. Her big eyes again seemed to look right through me. 

Alice told Vance, "Stop thinking about getting Tyhry into your bed. You're making me very jealous." 

Vance laughed and told Alice, "I won't even ask you to stop thinking about Eddy's alien penis."

Alice laughed and took hold of Vance's arm. He led the way and we all strolled along the path for about fifty yards. Finally, I heard Wendy the probot's voice again: "Grean says I should do as you say."

A moment later we were teleported through Observer Base and arrived right in front of the Asimov Reality Simulation Interface. Wendy was there, making adjustments to the Simulator's control settings. Vance asked Wendy, "Is there really a hidden base inside Phobos?"

Wendy shook her head. "Of course not. Phobos is just a crummy asteroid." 

I asked Wendy, "What about Phobos in the Asimov Reality?"

Grean (Image Credits)
Wendy replied, "Let me check." She looked into the AR Simulator's targeting system and examined Phobos. "Amazing! There is habitable living space inside that moon, although the air is a bit odd. I'm adjusting the atmospheric composition now. A word of warning, there is no artificial gravity in that hidden base inside Phobos. You ladies better tie back your hair."

Both Alice and Tyhry tied back their long hair using ties that Alice quickly fashioned from her clothing nanites.

Wendy powered up the AR simulation system and prepared it for use. "There is plenty of high-power equipment inside that base." Wendy was rapidly making many fine adjustments to the Simulation controls. "Okay. And now... I'll send you to what seems to be the teleportation chamber inside Phobos. It emits a targeting signal that will facilitate this insertion." Wendy continued to work at the controls. "Give me another minute to calibrate and test these coordinates... I don't want to send you into solid rock."

Tyhry said excitedly, "So there is a Phari teleporter inside Phobos!"

Alice shook her head. "This is all so strange. Long ago... I once had a vision of a Fru'wu base inside Phobos."

the Fru'wu
I asked Alice, "In your vision... you saw Fru'wu stationed on Phobos?" I quickly corrected myself, "Inside Phobos?"

Alice explained, "This is what got me taken off of Earth... when I published my stories about a Fru'wu artificial intelligence inside Phobos and suggested that the Fru'wu had long been in the Solar System." Alice thought about her past life on Earth and shook her head. "Let's just say I attracted too much attention with my stories. In my vision, I never saw any Fru'wu... nothing biological... so, I suppose I just assumed it was a Fru'wu base. I mean, that was the only type of alien anyone on Earth knew about."

Wendy had completed her system calibrations. She said, "I'm not detecting any Fru'wu inside Phobos of the Asimov Reality, or any other biologicals either. It seems to be an automated station. Are you ready?"

Alice looked at me and asked, "Do you know what you are doing? Can we really go into the Asimov Reality Simulation if we are already inside another Simulator?"

I laughed, "I know what you mean. All this jumping into nested Simulations seems like magic. However, I've come to view my use of Simulation technology as a handy tool for doing historical research. I suggest that you not think about the process too much... just go along for the ride." 

Wendy told us, "I'll be watching you. When you want to return, just let me know."

Vance nodded to Wendy, put his arm around Alice and walked into the Asimov Reality Simulation interface which was like a physical barrier between the Ekcolir Reality and the Asimov Reality. Tyhry grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind Vance and Alice. We popped through the infinitesimally thin interface and transitioned into another Reality.

the Phari observers
_______________

Suddenly we were inside a dimly-lit low gravity location that I could imagine being inside Phobos. A voice began speaking in a strange alien language. Alice said, "Just like in my dream vision!"

The voice now spoke so that we could understand. It was not English, but rather a language of the Ekcolir Reality that the Simulation System automatically translated for me and Tyhry. "Intruders, identify yourselves. How did you penetrate this base?"

Alice told us, "This is the Fru'wu computer."

The voice said, "No, this is not a Fru'wu facility."

Vance was drifting through the air towards the apparent source of the voice; an odd device of alien design. He asked, "This is a Phari facility?"

brain scan
The voice said, "Brain scans compete. Amazing. You all believe that this is a Simulation."

I had settled into the corner of the room where there was a convenient curved metal/composite bar that I could hold onto. With my sensitivity to motion sickness, I was feeling queasy in the low gravity. I asked, "Is it true that the planet Ver'la once existed here, close to Mars?"

The Phari AI replied, "Yes, long ago. This asteroid was used as an observation post to monitor the Nereid civilization on Ver'la. Then, after Ver'la was sent to the galactic core, this base was abandoned. Now I continue automatic monitoring of the planetoid you call Mars"

Tyhry asked, "What about travel to and from Ver'la? How was that accomplished? Is there still a functioning teleporter device here?"

The Phari AI said, "I'm not allowed to share advanced technology with primitive biologicals."

teleportation technology
Alice laughed. "This is all so wonderful! Just as I saw it in my dream vision." She took hold of Tyhry and pulled her through the air and off through a connecting corridor. Vance and I followed along, pushing ourselves off of the walls. "The teleporter is over here." Alice put her hands on the teleporter control panel. "In my dream vision, I was able to visit Mars."

Vance said, "That's fine for replicoids like us, but be careful... humans need air to breath."

The ancient AI said, "This remains a convenient base from which to monitor Mars, but nobody ever goes to that dead world. The teleportation equipment was designed for travel to and from Ver'la."

Alice was running her hands over the control console. A display screen lit up with a view of the surface of Mars. "I'm confused." Alice asked, "What is Ver'la?" She was again gazing at me with her big brown eyes.

I was feeling a growing telepathic rapport to Alice, but I could not read her thoughts. I sensed her emotions, which were fired up with wonder and excitement. Still, I kept having the sensation that she was looking into my memories. I explained, "In the distant past, Mars was the moon of a large planet, Ver'la."

Tyhry was now examining the teleportation controls. She asked Alice, "Do you know how this alien device can be activated?"

Alice showed Tyhry how to use the teleporter. "It is really quite simple." Suddenly, Alice teleported herself to Mars. We could see her in the targeting system's displayed image of the surface of Mars. She waved at us and then she was back, just as quickly as she had gone. She told Tyhry, "Simple as can be!" She turned towards Vance and said, "Of course, you are correct. These two humans would suffer and quickly die if they went to Mars. Even my replicoid body felt a terrible chill."

in the Ekcolir Reality
Tyhry said, "I still don't see how you activated the teleporter."

I suggested, "I bet Manny embedded the teleporter key inside Alice's replicoid body."

Tyhry said, "Now wait a minute. Are you saying that Manny planned this whole..." She looked at Vance and then back at Alice. "No, that's impossible. Unless..." Suddenly Tyhry grabbed onto both arms of Alice, which stopped Tyhry from drifting across the room as Vance and I kept doing. I bounced myself off a wall and then managed to grab onto Tyhry. Alice grabbed my arm to stop my momentum. When we all stabilized in this new configuration, Tyhry asked Alice, "Can you give me the nanites that you use to control the transporter?"

Alice asked, "What are you talking about?"

Now I placed my hands on the control panel. It responded to me as it had to both Alice and Tyhry. I tried to reactivate the teleporter and send Alice back to Mars, but nothing happened. Tyhry told Alice, "It appears that you are the only one who has the teleportation activation code. That code must be in your nanites. This is the same way that Grean makes it possible for Wendy to control the teleporter at Observer Base. If I could get your nanites back to my world... to Observer Base in my Reality..."

Alice shook her head, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"If Grean put teleporter control nanites into Alice, she did so without telling anyone else." Vance suggested, "However, there might be a way for us to find those nanites." He spoke to Wendy: "Bring us back to the Ekcolir Reality."

Wendy the probot
Wendy pulled us out of the Asimov Reality Simulation. Almost instantly, we were back inside Observer Base. Wendy asked Vance, "You intend to help Tyhry get the key out of Alice's body?"

Vance nodded, "There might be a way to do that. Wendy, I've seen you control nanites. Show Alice how to do it."

Wendy laughed. "I'm a probot. She's a replicoid. The means that I use to control nanites won't work for Alice."

I suggested, "Maybe Alice could come with us, back to the Final Reality."

Alice held tightly to Vance's arm. "I don't like the sound of that."

Vance said, "Nor do I." For a while, Vance just stared at Tyhry and then he licked his lips. Again I felt like Alice was searching through my mind, reading through my memories. Vance said, "I have another idea. Wendy, teleport us back to my office."

Wendy took us across the workshop to the teleporter. She adjusted the teleportation controls and sent us to Vance's office. Arriving in his office, Vance walked across the room and he took a small vial off a shelf. Turning back towards us, Vance said, "This is a nanite containment vial." He handed the vial to Alice. "Go ahead and open it."

Alice unscrewed the top of the vial. "Now what?"

Vance shrugged. "I thought maybe you were pre-programmed to hand the teleportation control nanites over to Tyhry, but apparently not. I have one more suggestion..."

Vance looked back and forth between me and Tyhry then he asked Tyhry, "How much do you want the teleportation control key?"

the Final Reality
"Well..." Tyhry shook her head. "It seems like a long-shot. There's no real reason to believe that Alice has any useful nanites in her body... or that they can activate the teleportation equipment in the Final Reality."

Suddenly I could see an idea inside Alice's mind. She was looking at me with her big brown eyes and I felt a wave of sexual excitement spread through my body. I looked at Vance and asked, "Are you suggesting..." I could not say what I wanted to say in front of Tyhry.

However, Tyhry had no trouble reading my thoughts. She laughed and said, "Let's try it."

I objected, "You can't be serious. There's no reason to think that-"

Tyhry told me, "Oh, shut up. Mom won't object to this little dalliance." She asked Vance, "Where should we do this?"

Vance pointed to the sofa and told Tyhry, "Alice and your dad can use this office. I'll take you to my apartment."

Alice asked Vance, "Do you think we can link up if we are that far apart?"

Vance nodded, "Just keep thinking of me." He kissed Alice long and hard on the mouth and then took Tyhry by the hand and departed.

Alice opened up the sofa into a fold-out bed, dropped the nanite vial on the bed, untied her hair and let it cascade down her back and told me, "Vance has bounced me around on this thing a few dozen times." She quickly shed her nanite-generated clothing and stood naked before me.

nanite vial
With Alice telepathically doing something inside my mind and me gazing at her beautiful body, I felt my penis filling up with blood. I was thinking about how I would explain this all to Zeta when I returned to the Final Reality. I stammered, "So... you do know how to control nanites."

"Of course." Alice began to flick away my clothing with little twitches of her fingers. "Everyone at Observer Base learns to control clothing nanites and feeding nanites. However, I'm still skeptical about the idea that Manny hid teleportation control nanites inside my body." She pulled me down onto the sofa bed and began playing with my erection. "If the four of us can link into a shared mind space, then maybe we can figure this out. For a moment she sucked on the tip of my penis, then she said, "At least we can have fun trying."

At first, I was simply captivated by Alice's double row of breasts and then I noticed that she had what looked to me like a large Asterothrope clitoris. I was becoming quite sexually excited and I could sense telepathically that Tyhry was at that moment happily playing with Vance's erect penis. Alice told me, "When I first sensed your mind I thought you were tryp'At. So I gave myself a tryp'At clitoris."

I said, "I've never... I thought tryp'At were hermaphrodites."

"Exactly." Alice's 'clitoris' quickly inflated and now I could see that it was a penis. For a moment she took her erection in her hand and gently stroked it. "But now I sense that you are not really tryp'At and you don't want me to have a penis." Using her ability to re-shape her body, Alice quickly shrank her penis back down and then the glans of her clitoris looked like Zeta's when swollen to grand size by sex hormones. "Okay, this could be fun. I see another woman in your mind. That's Zeta?" Alice slid my erection into her vagina and began working her way towards an orgasm. "Forget about Zeta. Let's have some fun."

in the Ekcolir Reality
I was enjoying the feel of Alice's hot and slippery vagina as it massaged by erection, then Vance's voice came from Alice's ring: "Tyhry is sure a horny little devil. She says she's close to having an orgasm."

Alice told Vance, "So am I. Let's go for it." Alice rolled us over and I began energetically thrusting my stiff penis in and out of her silky vagina. Alice was vigorously fingering her own clitoris and then suddenly we merged into a shared orgasm trance as spurts of my semen shot into her vagina. A moment later, the telepathic minds of Tyhry and Vance merged with us and I could feel Vance's penis hard and hot inside Tyhry. After moment of shared, intense pleasure, we all got down to business. Vance, Alice and I all had past experience with infites and nanites. Tyhry was there in our shared mind space making suggestions for how to extract the teleportation key nanites from Alice's body. My mind was telepathically deep inside Alice and I was struggling to understand the organization of her replicoid systems, however, I realized that Vance was also a replicoid and had a fairly sophisticated understanding of replicoid systems.

I noticed that Vance was no longer thrusting his erection in and out of Tyhry and I could sense that he and Alice were familiar with the process of forming synapex linkages to each-other. I stopped the pleasurable process of massaging Alice's vagina with my erection and rested against her double row of breasts. Soon the synapex linkages between Vance and Tyhry and between me and Alice allowed for a strengthening of our mind-links. With complete access to my mind, Alice now began sorting through the infite-generated memories that I had obtained from various sources including Ivory Fersoni, Yōd and Nirutam. I was adrift in the intense pleasure of my orgasm trance and only vaguely aware of what Alice was doing inside my mind.

Later, I came out of that orgasm trance and found Alice laying on top of me. Noticing that I had finally returned to normal consciousness, she sat up, picked up the nanite containment vial and handed it to me. She said, "You had the required information in your infites... Vance and I were able to figure out how to extract the control key nanites from my body." 

Ivory Fersoni
I held the vial in my hand and wondered if the nanites from Alice could really activate the teleporter at Observer Base in the Final Reality. I tossed the vial aside and ran my hands over Alice's amazing double set of breasts. We quickly rubbed up another orgasm and slipped back into a shared orgasm trance. Tyhry's mind was there again in our shared mind space. She asked: You have the nanites?

They are in the containment vial.

Good. I'm eager to test them.

Well, she was not too eager. Tyhry did not manage to get out of Vance's bed for another two hours. Finally, they finished their lusty sexplay and joined Alice and I back at the table in the commons room where we had first met Vance and Alice. The four of us lingered over brunch and then Tyhry kissed Vance goodbye. I told Alice, "Somehow I'm going to have to explain this to Zeta." Alice giggled and winked at me. Tyhry was holding the nanite vial. She nodded to me and took hold of my hand. I activated the RSS return system and we were suddenly back in the Final Reality.

Zeta's thoughts were back inside my head and I could sense that she was out on the back patio, in the hot tub with Anthony. Tyhry said, "Oh, that's not fair." She tossed the nanite vial to me and then ran outside and was soon in the tub. 

I noticed that I was back in my usual body and for a moment thought how nice it had been to be back in my 30-year-old body for a short time. Trying not to think about my sexual encounter with Alice, and how I would explain it to my wife, I went to my computer and put through a call to Rylla. She came on the vchat and instantly noticed the nanite vial. "Success?"

I shrugged, "Probably just another disappointment in store for the mind clones. There's no reason to think that these nanites can break the lock that is on the Eternity teleporter equipment."

image credits here
There in Perth, Rylla called to Marda and told her about the new nanites. Marda was already linked telepathically to Amiante at Observer Base. I gave a quick summary of the trip to Phobos. While I was speaking, Marda interrupted and said, "They were able to teleport the Alice nanites over to Observer Base."

I glanced at the nanite vial where it sat on my desk. It looked unchanged, but now Alice's nanites were gone, having been teleported to Observer Base. Rylla said, "I'll expect your full report, but I'm off to the lab. Later."

Marda told me, "I'll pass along word of what happens when they try the Alice nanites on the teleporter at Observer Base." Marda cut the vchat and I picked up the vial. I thought about Alice and her spectacular breasts. 

Zeta came inside, hot and flushed from the hot tub and a sexplay session with Anthony. She led me into our bedroom and said, "I'm worried that if they reactivate the teleporter then Nora will leave Earth." She quickly had me undressed and in our bed.

_______

nanites
During the next few days at Observer Base, the "Alice nanites" were thoroughly tested, but they could not break the lock that prevented the Observer Base teleporter from functioning normally. Zeta and I had resumed our telepathy experiments but Zeta and I decided to cut back on the clytykynyn and oxypathin, fearing that the new formulation of the hormones was too addictive. Still, even without big doses of hormones, we were now making fast progress towards the goal blocking out Tyhry from our minds while Zeta and I were in a shared mind space.

Three days after the visit to Phobos, after our most recent telepathy experiment, Zeta told me, "Your mind had really changed. You've suddenly gotten much better at controlling your telepathy."

I was still feeling some guilt about what had happened inside the Reality Simulation with Alice. I'd told Zeta the facts about my visit to Phobos, but I had not given her any details about my sex-capades with Alice. Now I told Zeta, "It was instructive for me to see inside those two replicoid minds... Vance and Alice.... They had amazing control over their thoughts and emotions."

Zeta said, "It is frustrating. Tyhry mentioned that she had met Vance, but she refuses to tell me exactly what happened."

I suddenly realized that Zeta was unable to "see" into either my mind or Tyhry's. Zeta was unable to access our memories of the orgasm trances we shared with Vance and Alice. Somehow, for the first time in our lives, Tyhry and I were both able to telepathically block Zeta and keep her from accessing our memories. We both now had the ability to keep secret the details of the trip to Phobos. 

_____________

replicoids
Later, via vchat, I told Rylla, "So now I can keep secrets from Zeta."

Rylla laughed. "I doubt it. I know you. You'll still tell her everything."

"I suppose you are right. Anyhow, I'm not really ashamed of what happened. Somehow my intimate telepathic contact with Alice's mind gave me improved control over my telepathic abilities."

Rylla sighed. "Obviously, Manny gave you and Tyhry the bookmark for that little adventure with Alice and Vance. She must have wanted you two to learn better telepathy control from those replicoids."

"You may be right." I asked, "Do you think Tyhry and I can now teach Zeta how to control her telepathic mind?"

Rylla told me, "You are so clueless."

I asked, "What?"

Rylla explained, "When Tyhry was growing up, her telepathic interactions with Zeta taught Zeta how to control her telepathic outputs. She's been using that ability for years. Her only problem in exercising telepathic control was when linked to your mind... you created a hole that allowed Tyhry entry to your shared mind space."

"I don't believe you."

"And Zeta has long used her ability to prevent you from accessing her shared thoughts with Nora when they are making love."

"That's not true. I just give them privacy when they engage in sexplay."

Rylla muttered, "So clueless."

I added, "Anyhow, I don't mind if Zeta makes love to Nora. That does not diminish her love for me."

"I bet you don't even have a clue as to how you are now able to block out Zeta from your memories."

"You are right. It took me a couple of days to even realize I could do it."

Rylla nodded. "Manny always has a reason for what she does." She broke off the vchat.

I sat there at my computer, looking at the bookmark that Tyhry and I had used to visit the time period in the Ekcolir Reality when Alice and Vance were there at the Writers Block. I wondered what else those two replicoids could teach me about telepathy. Then I deleted that bookmark. The temptation to return to Alice was too great. With the bookmark destroyed, I sighed in relief. It was better for all involved if Alice and Vance were left to each-other. Tyhry and I had plenty of other adventures awaiting us in other parts of the Reality Simulation System.

Just then, I felt a subtle discontinuity and I looked around the living room. There was Manny, using the human female bodily form that she had used back when she had first revealed herself to me. She did not look quite real, as if she was putting on an act, pretending to be human... just to please me. She told me, "Congratulations. I feel like you finally qualify to be called a telepath. That was a lot of work!" 

I asked, "Are you always watching me?"

Manny laughed. "I don't have the patience for that. From my perspective, you humans seem to live in slow motion. It took you 20 years to accomplish with your telepathic mind what Zeta did in the first year after Tyhry was created."

I asked, "So Rylla is right about all this? Zeta has long been able to block me out of her... her private thoughts?"

"Of course. Close association with Tyhry's powerful telepathic mind quickly taught Zeta how to block telepathic linkages. Zeta could not have remained sane without that ability. In fact, most of the work was done while Tyhry was still in the womb."

"Then why has Zeta pretended to still be trying to develop the ability to block out Tyhry?" I wiped some perspiration from my brow. Manny was looking very sexy and I had the sensation shat she was in my head, activating my sexual responses in much the same way that Alice had done.

Manny replied, "I suppose she did not want to make you feel like you were a failure. As long as you were both struggling... Anyhow, I was eventually able to find you a better teacher than Zeta. I should have known that it would take a tryp'At mind to solve your particular problem."

"So, Alice has tryp'At genes, not Asterothrope?" I suddenly noticed that Manny was standing very close to me and my penis was very stiff inside my pants.

"It is not a matter of one or the other. The tryp'At were crafted by making use of important Asterothrope gene patterns. Anyhow, Alice was able to use her nanites to adjust your brain. Call it nanosurgery, if you like." Manny placed a hand on my erection, then began stroking it with her finger tips.

I was thinking about what Rylla had said, about Manny always having a reason for what she did. Now Manny sat down on my thighs and started unbuckling my belt. I reached out with my mind and realized that I could not telepathically sense either Tyhry or Zeta. I realized that Manny had shifted us to a secluded spot within the Simulation System. She took hold of my penis and said, "Now we can enjoy ourselves."

I told Manny, "I did not work for years to control my telepathic mind just so that I can cheat on Zeta."

Manny the bumpha
"Relax, lover." Manny told me, "Zeta and I have been lovers for many years. Now it is your turn to have some fun." Pulling up the hem of her skirt, she slid my erection inside her hot vagina. "For years Zeta has been aware of all the many sexual thoughts you have had about me. She won't be bothered by our sexplay as long as you don't make a big deal about how much you enjoy it."

I was enjoying the feel of Manny's tight vagina as she massaged my erection. I complained, "I don't understand why you... a bumpha... has to be so horny all the time."

Manny explained, "I've existed across a billion years. My work never grows old. I'm always falling in love with my latest creations... trying to find new and better ways for people to live and love. I've spent a lot of effort designing you and deploying you in the field... why shouldn't I finally get to enjoy the fruits of my labor?"

I have to admit that Manny did seem to enjoy herself and I know that I did. When she finally sent me back home, tossing me out of that corner of the Reality Simulation System that she had used for our secret rendezvous, I arrived back in my living room, feeling like I had been given a serious workout. From my perspective, I had just spent six hours making love to Manny inside the Simulator. I looked at the time. I saw that I had only been gone for half an hour, real time. Now I could again sense the minds of Tyhry and Zeta. They were out in the hot tub with Anthony. For a moment, I contemplated the possibility of joining them, but then I got busy with the index of the Reality Simulator. 

I knew that there were many Simulated adventures awaiting me, and I'd never again have to worry about disappointing Zeta with my investigations, even if I got myself into sticky situations with sexy women like Alice. I now had the ability to protect Zeta from her jealousy, the same way she did with me.

________

This is the end of "Someday Mars". The story of on-going attempts to re-activate the Observer Base teleportation equipment continues with "Rylla on Aloysyus".

Next: SIHA 2022

visit the Gallery of Movies, Book and Magazine Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment