Feb 6, 2022

The Gwen Intervention

original cover art by Ed Emshwiller
Below on this page is Part 8 of the science fiction story The Historical Archive. Previously, in Part 7, Nyrtia made plans to visit Australia in the 1960s. She knew that Manny the bumpha had been away from Earth at that time, providing an opportunity for Nyrtia to make contact with Grean the Kac'hin.

Working on Earth at that time as Interventionist agents for Grean were the Final Reality analogues of Trysta Iwedon and her daughter; in this Reality they use the names Tanny Lucyny and Gwen. They were helping Grean identify all of the tryp'At agents who had been secretly infiltrated into Earth's society.

During her visit to Earth of the 1960s, Nyrtia brings along Zeta Gohrlay and the Editor. Nyrtia expects them to distract Tanny and Gwen while Nyrtia probes the memories of Grean. Nyrtia hopes that Grean might know the access code for the control system of the Bimanoid Interface.

Part 8 of The Historical Archive (Part 1)(Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)(Part 6)(Part 7)

When I arrived back in Australia I was on a busy street in Perth. It was a hot evening and the couples walking down the sidewalks were lightly dressed. Many miniskirts were within my view as I scanned along the street looking for Zeta. I turned slowly, still scanning the crowd and realized that a young woman was staring at me. When I met her eyes, she asked, "Where did you come from?" She was cute and exotic looking.

I could sense a weak telepathic link to her mind. I tugged uncomfortable at my garish vest and stammered, "I just arrived from America." She was looking at my hair. I reached up and found that Nyrtia had again stuck a flower in my hair.

The woman giggled and plucked the flower from my hair. "A flower child!" She sniffed the blossom and said, "I saw you appear from nowhere. Where did you teleport in from, Observer Base?"

The strolling pedestrians were walking around us where we stood in the middle of the sidewalk. One guy told me, "Get a room, bub."

The woman took my arm and we began to walk, joining in the flow of the evening's movie-going crowd. We walked under a brightly-lit movie theater marquee that said "The Green Berets". I was rather desperately looking around, hoping to spot Zeta or possibly Nyrtia. Taking a chance, I asked, "Are you Gwen?"

She demanded, "Who sent you to Earth? What do you want?"

Somehow I was sure that this was Gwen and that Nyrtia had arranged for me to arrive inside this simulation within five feet of her as she strolled down the street. I knew that the Ek'col had been designed to have the telepathic ability to sexually attract Asterothopes. Would her telepathic powers effect me? Under this woman's gaze and with her long fingers now interdigitating with mine, I felt my penis stiffening. Continuing to play our silly game of only asking questions, I said, "Do you know about your analogue in the previous Reality... Gwyned?"

She tried to hide it, but I could tell that my mention of Gwyned had startled Gwen. "Look, kid, at least tell me your name."

For a moment I wondered about the apparent biological age of my body there in that simulation and I guessed that Gwen and I were about thirty and twenty years old, respectively. "My name would mean nothing to you, but I wonder... have you recently met my wife Zeta or my friend, Nyrtia?"

Gwyned
Gwen giggled and asked me, "You are a friend of Nyrtia, the positronic robot?"

"Well, let's say I'm an acquaintance." Gwen was looking at me skeptically. "Although... she can be very friendly when she wants something from me."

"So, a little boy like you is married already?" I'd guess that Gwen was about six feet four inches tall, slightly taller than me. I was amused that she had called me a little boy. She asked me, "What kind of a name is Zeta?"

As we spoke, our minds seemed to be synchronizing and our telepathic linkage was growing stronger and from the fragments of her thoughts that I was now detecting, I could tell that this was Gwen. I explained, "A letter in the Greek alphabet... Zeta is a clone of Gohrlay."

"The Gohrlay?" Gwen laughed. "Gohrlay from the First Reality?"

"Exactly."

Gwen pushed me towards the doorway of a closed bank. She placed her hands on my head and told me, "I've never felt a mind like yours. What are you?"

"I'm tryp'At. Are you really Ek'col?"

"My father was Ek'col. My mother is an Asterothrope."

I was thinking about Trysta Iwedon of the Ekcolir Reality, but I had no idea what her analogue might have been called in this Reality. I reached out and quickly felt Gwen's chest and abdomen and asked, "Do you have four breasts?"

source
She laughed and grabbed my crotch. "Do you have two testes or four? That's quite a bulge you have."

"Just two, but they are Asterothrope sized."

Gwen was running a hand over my swelling penis where it pressed out against the thin fabric of my pants. "Fascinating. I was born with four nipples, but my body has been shaped by nanites to conform to Earth human standards. I don't want to end up in freak show."

Just then a tall woman emerged from the bank and told Gwen, "You should control yourself in public." She looked at my crotch and said, "A tryp'At? Newly teleported to Earth?" I could sense telepathically that she was using the name Tanny Lucyny. She asked me: Who taught you how to read the mind of an Asterothrope?

I could sense that Gwen and Tanny were exchanging telepathic signals, but I had a deeper link to Tanny's mind than to Gwen's. Tanny asked me: You are a tryp'At hermaphrodite?

Before I could explain my unusual anatomy, Zeta and Nyrtia arrived, walking down the sidewalk. They joined us standing there in front of the bank entrance. Nyrtia told Tanny: We should get off the street before you start examining his genitals.

Nyrtia? R. Nyrtia? Tanny placed a hand on the side of Nyrtia's head. You don't have the mind of a positronic robot.

Pointing to a brightly-lit building on the other side of the street, Zeta suggested, "Let's step into the Lindy Lounge."

Dodging traffic, we all ran across the street and were soon inside the private club. The owner knew Tanny and asked, "Table for five?"

Lindy Lounge
We were taken to a second floor table that had six chairs and a good view out over the dance floor and a small stage where a couple of sexy dancers were gyrating about in skimpy costumes. When we settled in around that table in Lindy's, Zeta was to my left and Gwen had seated herself to my right. Nyrtia was across the table beside Tanny. We placed drink orders and then Tanny quickly had a her hands on one of Nyrtia's breasts while she ogled Zeta. "Fake breasts? Are you time travelers from the future?"

Gwen had a hand on my stiff penis under the table. I said, "My body and Zeta's have been modified by medical nanites. However, I think Nyrtia is using the body form of an actual woman named Qway, a Nyrturian from the First Reality."

"Nyrturian? Is that a joke?" The waitress returned with our drinks and for a moment, Tanny stopped fondling Nyrtia's breast. 

Nyrtia told Tanny, "I was named after a genetically engineered human variant known as the Nyrturians. The Nyrturians were an early precursor to the Asterothropes."

Gwen squeezed my erection and said, "Fascinating. I've been here on Earth for almost five years. It is pretty exciting to get my hands on a nice penis again."

Zeta pushed Gwen's hand off of my penis. "Listen close, girlie, keep your hands off of my husband."

Gwen laughed and gazed appreciatively at Zeta's breasts. "I'd love to play with your huge breasts, too. We can make it a threesome."

Grean (image source)
Nyrtia held up her hands to forestall Tanny who was again reaching towards Nyrtia's breasts, "Please, ladies, control yourselves. The night is young. We are here on business. There will be time for sexplay... later..."

Gwen had her hand back on my penis and as our telepathic linkages continued to strengthen I could sense that both she and Tanny were thinking about the mission that they were trying to accomplish for Grean on Earth. Fearing that I might ejaculate in my pants, I tried to invent something business-like to discuss and I said to Gwen, "So, the tryp'At have agents on Earth here in the 1960s?"

Just then a slim woman wearing an absurdly big hat joined us at the table. Nyrtia said, "Nice of you to join us, Grean."

I could feel Grean telepathically searching through my mind. Grean tilted back her hat, revealing her large alien eyes. She asked Nyrtia, "We are really inside a Simulation?"

Nyrtia explained to Grean, Tanny and Gwen, "Yes, this is a simulation. I came into this simulation because I'm trying to make contact with Manny."

Grean ran a hand over Nyrtia's protruding breasts. "Amazing. When I use the Reality Simulators at Observer Base I can tell that it is a simulation. This seems perfect."

Nyrtia indulgently pulled up her t-shirt to show off her breasts. "I'm an artificial life-form with full control of my nanite components. I can shape my body into perfect form."

After a final caress of Nyrtia's bare breasts and her stiff nipples, Grean pulled back her hands and then turned towards Zeta who said, "These breasts are also fake, artificially constructed by nanites."

Gwen said, "I'm not picky." Under the table, she was enthusiastically exploring my testes. "This all seems real to me." She leaned close and whispered something to me about getting a private room.

Grean told Nyrtia: Manny is off visiting the galactic core.

Yes, I know. Nyrtia leaned close to Grean and pressed one of her nipples against Grean's arm. And with her away, you have been taking the opportunity to violate the Pact and visit Earth. I'm hoping you can tell me a time and place when I am likely to find Manny on Earth.

I was following the telepathic conversation between Nyrtia and Grean while Gwen was buying from the waitress an hour's use of a private room. Then Gwen took Zeta and I to the nearby private room where she quickly had my penis out of my pants. She commented, "I never thought I'd find an Asterothrope penis on Earth."

Zeta had a hand inside Gwen's skirt and asked, "Are you an hermaphrodite?"

Gwen took hold of Zeta's big breasts and replied, "I'm genetically female, an Asterothrope-Ek'col hybrid." Gwen pushed Zeta down on the bed and looked at Zeta's crotch. "So, you are a Neanderthal?"

Zeta explained, "I'm genetically Neanderthal, but highly modified by developmental control nanites so as to appear to be a conventional human of these times."

"My, what a big clitoris you have!" Gwen wiggled her cute bottom at me and spoke over her shoulder to me, "Get busy, big boy." She then started licking the glans of Zeta's clitoris.

Telepathically, I could sense that Grean and Tanny were telling Nyrtia about various times and places where they had crossed paths with Manny. I looked at Zeta who seemed to be enjoying the oral stimulation that Gwen was providing to her. She nodded and told me: Go ahead and ravish her.

I gently slid two fingers inside Gwen's hot, wet vagina and massaged her stiff glans. Zeta allowed her penis to pop out and that startled Gwen. "You are an hermaphrodite?" Gwen immediately took Zeta's pretty little penis in her mouth.

"No, I'm female, but my body has been altered." After enjoying Gwen's tongue for a minute, Zeta told Gwen my secret, "And he has a vagina."

Gwen giggled. "Are you serious? This I have to see." By then, I had the tip of my penis sliding around the opening of Gwen's vagina. She rolled off of the bed and soon had a finger inserted into my allzaurish. "Fantastic. Okay, let's be logical." She tugged on Zeta's arm and said, "Me on the bottom and you on top."

Soon Gwen was spread out on the bed with her long graceful limbs stretched out invitingly. She had cute little breasts and stiff, bright pink nipples. Looking at her taught belly, I suspected she had never been through a pregnancy. I slid my erection inside her and could almost get it all inside her body. As soon as I was on top of Gwen, Zeta got on top of me and soon had her penis inside my allzaurish. 

Via telepathy, I was still listening to Nyrtia, Grean and Tanny discussing interesting interventions into Earth's history when I began to ejaculate and found myself in a shared mind space with Zeta and Gwen. Zeta said: So, it was Gwen who helped get the tryp'At agents infiltrated into Earth's society.

I could also see the nature of Gwen's mission on Earth. In her memories was the idea that Grean was keeping track of all the tryp'At agents on Earth while helping make sure that they were not discovered as an alien presence hidden among the humans. It was clear that Gwen had clytykynyn receptors in her vagina and she was off in a mental state of extreme pleasure. She seemed to have gone limp in my arms. 

oxypathin
Grean was telling Nyrtia about an event in ancient history when a murderous despot had risen to power in Sicily and Manny had intervened to prevent the deaths of a hundred thousand people. I was enjoying the feel of Zeta inside me and both she and I wondered if it would be possible for us to establish a synapex connection to Gwen's nervous system. We both relaxed and simply basked in the pleasure of that orgasms trance. Then Tanny came into the private room and asked, "What did you do to Gwen?"

Zeta replied, "She's fine... she's under the influence of clytykynyn."

Tanny said, "I wish Deomede was here. I could use a good dose of clytykynyn myself."

Zeta pulled her penis out of my allzaurish and showed it to Tanny. "I can't match Deomede inch for inch, but I can provide you with some clytykynyn."

Tanny pointed at me and asked, "What about him?"

Zeta explained, "He's doing an experiment... trying to grow synapex links into Gwen's nervous system."

"Synapex?"

Zeta pushed Tanny down on the bed beside me and said, "Here, let me try it with you." As soon as Zeta ejaculated into Tanny's vagina, her eyes rolled up in their sockets. Zeta glanced over at Gwen and asked, "What's going on? They both look like zombies."

I replied, "Another one of Nyrtia's tricks, I suppose." I was now deep into searching Gwen's memories and learning everything that she knew about the tryp'At agents operating on Earth. "I must have a synapex link to Gwen... her mind seems open before me."

Zeta stopped thrusting her penis into Tanny and rested her breasts against the chest of the other woman. I could sense in Zeta's mind that she was very sexually excited. She told me: I wish I had you inside of me, lover.

I was 'watching' Nyrtia's mind. She had taken Grean into another private room and they were making love. I was able to "look" through Nyrtia's mind and could almost see Grean. In that 'mind image', I saw Grean's alien features including her pointy ears. Now I could feel Grean's penis inside Nyrtia. When Grean ejaculated, we were all briefly in a shared mind space, then Grean collapsed onto Nyrtia. Nyrtia told me: I'm searching through her memories. There is a chance that Grean knows the access code for the control system of the Bimanoid Interface. You and Zeta keep Tanny and Gwen occupied for a while longer.

I could not follow Nyrtia into the depths of Grean's complex mind. Zeta said: I'm starting to get a physical link into Tanny's nervous system. Her Asterothrope mind is strange...

I was growing a bit worried about Gwen. Her mind was also strangely full of bizarre images. Finally I realized that she was in some induced sleep state and was dreaming. I felt strange with my big erection inside a sleeping woman who I had met only an hour earlier. Zeta told me: Don't feel guilty. I told you to ravish her. Nyrtia is using us to keep these two busy.

I told Zeta: I'm trying to discover what Gwen knows about the tryp'At, but I'm not sure what is fact and what is fantasy.

As their synapex linkages grew, Zeta was looking into Tanny's memories. Zeta explained: I figured out how Grean produced a Trysta analogue for the Final Reality. Tanny is a clone. The real Trysta was brought into Eternity by Grean and remained there while Tanny and Gwen were sent to Earth as Grean's agents.

source
I commented: Amazing that I never heard about this before now... two copies of Trysta...

Just then there was knock on the door. A voice called through the door. "Your one hour room rental is over. Do you want to buy more time?"

I looked at Zeta and asked: Can you get up?

Zeta replied: I don't want to break my link into Tanny's nervous system.

Reasoning that I had gotten to the bottom of both Gwen's tight vagina and her mission on Earth and seeing Zeta's cute bottom, I pulled my erection out of Gwen, picked up her wallet and threw open the door. Nyrtia was already there paying for more time for both of the private rooms. The Lounge employee's eyes popped out when she saw my big erection. She took Nyrtia's money, placed a hand on the tip of my penis and asked me, "Is there anything else you need?"

Nyrtia told the girl, "He's got three women in there with him, he does not need you." Nyrtia pushed the girl away from me then she grabbed my penis and gestured towards the other private room. "This is you chance to see a Kac'hin."

I was tempted, but I'd already almost seen Grean's naked body as seen through Nyrtia's eyes. I asked, "How much longer?"

Nyrtia kissed the tip of my penis and replied, "Grean has thousands of years of memories. It will take a while for me to off-load everything she knows."

"Well, I want to get back to Zeta and her magic."

Nyrtia returned to be with Grean and I went back to where Zeta was still cradling Tanny in her arms. Gwen seemed sound asleep. I got on top of Zeta and slid my erection into her hot vagina. I told Zeta: I don't want to wake either of them.

image source
Without any amplification of our telepathic link and with Zeta digging deep into Tanny's mind, she muttered, "What? Oh, them. Don't worry... I doubt if we could wake them up even if we tried. Nyrtia planned all of this..."

Testing Zeta's theory and now happy to be able to fit every last inch of my erection inside Zeta, I began enthusiastically making love to Zeta from behind. She warned, "Don't bounce me around too much! You'll break my synapex link to Tanny's vagina."

I eased back on my thrusting and reached around to play with Zeta's breasts. Zeta experienced another orgasm and I felt my telepathic link to both her and Nyrtia expand again. I began to ejaculate into Zeta and again activated her clytykynyn receptors. As Zeta's thoughts floated off on a pink pleasure cloud, Nyrtia told me: It is looking like Manny and Alpha Gohrlay never told Grean about the changes they made to the Bimanoid Interface. This is disappointing... I'm amazed how little Grean knows about Manny.

However, Nyrtia had learned something of value from Grean. I could see in Nyrtia's mind that she was thinking about a new mission, a trip back a few thousand years in Earth's history to ancient Sicily. I asked: You are going to visit Empedocles?

Nyrtia explained: I understand everything now... Manny put me through all this so that at just the right time I would find my way back into the proper place in Time, in the time of Empedocles. I guess Manny selected that as the place to leave her message to me. I could sense that Nyrtia had modified her body. With her replicoid-like femtobot components, Nyrtia could almost instantly restructure her body. I suppose she could also alter her body features by altering the programming of the simulator. Now equipped with a penis, she slid it into Grean's wet vagina.

I objected: You have no qualms about screwing an unconscious woman?

Nyrtia replied: I've wondered about the feel of a Kac'hin vagina for thousands of years. This seems like a good opportunity to experience one. What are you worried about? This is all a simulation... no actual Kac'hin, Ek'col or Asterothropes were harmed here today. Actually, all these ladies have enjoyed themselves... so, why shouldn't I?

I knew I should not speak my mind, but I added: You know I don't like the way that you use people for your selfish needs.

All I know is that you tell yourself that you have high moral principles, but I don't see you passing up your opportunities for hot sexplay.

I was thinking: Did I really have a choice? I scolded Nyrtia: I don't call it 'hot sexplay' when I have my penis inside a sleeping woman.

Nyrtia told me: Well, I thought you would enjoy both the changes that have been made to your body and the opportunities I have given you for learning about the past. If I was wrong about that, then I can take it all back and even erase all of your memories of having been in these simulations.

Nyrtia was using her control of the Simulator to help synchronize everyone's orgasms. When Nyrtia ejaculated into Grean's vagina I again climaxed and hot spurts of my semen went into Zeta. As her clytykynyn receptors were stimulated again, she muttered, "That feels so wild."

Nyrtia relaxed against Grean and began quickly growing out a synapex link to Grean's nervous system. I did the same with Zeta. Nyrtia told me: There's another reason for all of this beyond the wild sexplay, old man.

I was feeling quite spunky in my 20-year-old body and wondered why Nyrtia was reminding me that I was actually well over 60 years old. Suddenly I could see in Nyrtia's mind an image of Zeta pregnant. In fact, in that fuzzy mind-image, Zeta seemed larger than she had actually ever been while pregnant with Tihri. Nyrtia told me: You two could produce twins who you could provide with powerful telepathic minds... minds that would take full advantage of the Bimanoid Interface.

Bimanoid Interface
Now Zeta could see what I was thinking about, but she did not share my telepathic link to Nyrtia. Zeta asked, "Twins?"

Dimly sensing some of Nyrtia's deeper memories, I suggested to Zeta, "Maybe your body had been modified to not just have two vaginas. Maybe you now have two uteri." 

Zeta said, "Tell Nyrtia that when Tihri was born you and I both agreed agreed... we're too old to be having any more children."

Synapex linkages were forming between me and Zeta. She could see what I was thinking. Zeta asked me: You'd put me through a twin pregnancy just to get a new tool for your investigations of the past?

I could sense that Zeta was reluctant to take seriously the idea of another pregnancy. I told her: Well, of course, it is up to you... but think about the possibilities.

Nyrtia told me: Such twins would have access to the sedron time stream, just like Angela Fersoni. Then Nyrtia said: Okay, I'm done with Grean.

As if a switch had been thrown, Gwen's eyes opened and she looked at me. She said, "That was crazy! What did you do to me?"

Zeta said, "Apparently you have a strong reaction to activation of your clytykynyn receptors. I'm enjoying that myself."

Tanny was also awake. She said, "I feel like a squashed bug."

I pulled my erection out of Zeta and Zeta broke her synapex linkage to Tanny's nervous system. Tanny sat up took one of Zeta's breasts in her hands. "I dreamed that I was swimming in an ocean of breasts." She licked Zeta's big stiff nipple. "You are sure this is a simulation?"

Zeta nodded. "These simulators are designed to watch our minds for any indication that we might notice a failing in the simulation. If we do, those thoughts are instantly blocked. We can't help but feel like this is the real world."

Tanny said, "I dreamed that your breasts make oxypathin." She sucked on Zeta's nipple and after a moment the milk began to flow. Tanny's eyes bulged and Gwen latched onto Zeta's other breast. While they were getting a dose of oxypathin, Nyrtia and Grean came in.

Grean placed a hand on one of Nyrtia's breasts and said, "Sadly, we Kac'hin don't have all the hormone receptors that were built into the Asterothropes."

Nyrtia asked, "So, what would you ladies like to do? The night is still young."

Grean took hold of Zeta's cute penis and they began discussing the sex lives of Kac'hin hermaphrodites. Gwen let go of Zeta's breast, licked her lips and placed a hand on the tip of my penis. "We could dance for a while if you can get this back in your pants."

Tanny finally stopped sucking on Zeta's big pink nipple. She bent over and kissed my erection and squeezed my testes and offered, "Go ahead and dance, Gwen, but leave him here with me. I still have not gotten my turn to play with these."

I watched as Zeta pushed Grean back on the bed and pushed her penis inside Grean's tight little vagina. Nyrtia took Gwen by the hand and told me, "The room next door is paid for." Nyrtia took Gwen off to the dance floor.

I picked up Tanny and took her to the adjacent room. I guessed that Tanny was biologically about my own actual age, but she looked to be in good physical shape and proceeded to prove it with her rambunctious sexplay. She was still confused by my ability to look deeply into her thoughts. I suggested: We tryp'At must have minds that are fairly close to those of Asterothropes, at least when using the Bimanoid Interface.

What does the Bimanoid Interface have to do with it?

These simulators are controlled by Nyrtia. She's been working on a way to use the Bimanoid Interface to provide her with telepathic connections to people inside these simulations. I guess that is what I'm able to tap into so that I can read your thoughts. For a time we simply enjoyed our sexplay then Tanny, Zeta, Grean and I were all in a shared mind space during an orgasm trance. Grean said: I can feel his huge penis inside you, Tanny.

Zeta asked Tanny: How much longer will you be on Earth

I could see in Tanny's mind that she had a robotic sex partner back at Observer Base who she had grown up with. She said: I used to be quite satisfied with my sexbot, but now that I've experienced this kind of telepathic sex trance... She could see in my mind that I was thinking about the fact that this was only a simulation and that Nyrtia would simply reset it after she was done using it. Tanny said: That's horrible. Switching people's minds on and off like machines.

Nyrtia was there in my mind. I think you are beginning to understand why I want complete control of telepathy in these simulations. There is nobody on Earth who knows how to deal with telepathic communication. It always goes bad...

I suggested: I've long imagined that's why I was never allowed a strong telepathic link to Zeta.

Nyrtia told me: Yes, that was probably an essential part of allowing you to have your Zeta. Anyhow, just have fun, then we'll depart from this simulation. I could sense that Nyrtia and Gwen were out on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. 

I turned my attention back to Tanny who was sitting astride me and reaching back to fondle my testes. She squeezed and once again I ejaculated. My semen re-activated her clytykynyn receptors and her eyes rolled back in their sockets. I thought she was going to lose consciousness again, but she relaxed against me. For a long time we lay there together and she told me stories about Observer Base and what she knew about Trysta and Deomede. Eventually, Nyrtia pulled me out of that simulation.

Related Reading: Part 9 of The Historical Archive.

Next: Time Door


No comments:

Post a Comment