Nov 23, 2021

Irhit in the Ekcolir Reality

Telepaths of Site Q
Below on this page is a new science fiction story called "Telepaths of Site Q". The story is about the origins of human telepathy and it is set in the Ekcolir Reality during the time when Irhit was working as a tryp'At agent at Observer Base. In the Final Reality, much care had been taken to prevent the Editor from learning exactly how much control his analogue Irhit had exercised over the course of his life, so his finding a story about Irhit was a big surprise for the Editor. 

2021. However, at a point in time when the Editor was over 60 years old, an account of what took place when Irhit met Yenti (a member of a group of Asterothropes) finally arrived. That information about Irhit's romance with Yenti had first been discovered in the archives of the Writers Block at Observer Base. The story of Irhit and Yenti was found in the future of the Final Reality and sent by Brak back through time from 2051, finally reaching the Editor in the year 2021.

Asimov enthroned by Rowena Morrill
 Fan-fiction. I don't mind labeling "Telepaths of Site Q" as fan-fiction. The story includes a character named Dani who is a modified form of Isaac Asimov's famous robot, Daneel. Also appearing in "Telepaths of Site Q" is another positronic robot named Wendy. Three additional positronic robots, R. Ghorlay, R. Nyrtia and R. Nahan are mentioned in passing during the course of the story. 

Furthermore, in "Telepaths of Site Q" I make use of Isaac Asimov's idea of Reality Changes as introduced in his time travel novel, The End of Eternity. In that novel, Asimov did not restrict himself to a strictly linear progression of events unfolding through time. Similarly, "Telepaths of Site Q" features time travel and time loops and some slightly out of sequence events in Time as discussed here.

______ Prelude - Part 1 - 2051 ________

The Akufowofiro ceremony.
I've always had a special telepathic rapport with Brak, so it was disturbing when we had our first argument. Brak was telling me about a story (called "Telepaths of Site Q") that had recently been found in the archives of the Writers Block. A story about me.

Well, not really about me... although it began with me as part of a larger story. To be more accurate, the story was actually about Irhit, my analogue in the Ekcolir Reality. And, to be honest, the story was only about Irhit because he was a well-documented example among many participants in a vast human telepathy breeding project. Mostly is was a fictionalized account about a community of Asterothropes that existed in the Ekcolir Reality at a place called Siteq; only the first 9 chapters were about events inside Observer Base. One of the Asterothropes who was mentioned in that story was a woman named Yenti and it is only because of her romance with Irhit that I learned of the role played by the tryp'At in contributing genes to Manny's genetic recombination project that was aimed at creating human telepaths.

Having heard just this much about Siteq, but being personally obsessed with any available information about Irhit and not suspecting that an argument was brewing, I casually told Brak, "I wish I had know about Siteq long ago."

Qaz Nivsaham
Brak is good-natured and at that moment he chuckled. "I suppose you can blame the weirdness of the Etruscan language for the delay in discovering this Site Q story. The crew at Observer Base is still working to finish translating the story, but they knew you would be interested in anything concerning Irhit and your life in the previous Reality."

I knew that the ancient Etruscan Empire had dominated the course of Western Civilization in the Ekcolir Reality. In 'Telepaths of Site Q' it was not actually called "Q". There was a different letter that does not even exist in this Reality. More importantly "Irhit" was spelled Ǝթhit and so searches of the archives for the name "Irhit" had long failed to find "Ǝթhit".

I suggested to Brak, "Maybe when the translation is complete, you could send this book back through time..... so I can read it at an earlier point in my life."

Brak must have thought I was becoming senile. He looked at me incredulously and said, "Don't forget, old man, time travel has been impossible during this century."

I'm over 90, but with the help of good genes and Zeta's medical nanites, I am not senile. I explained to Brak, "I'm not talking about physical time travel. You can access the Sedronic Domain. Just use your telepathic ability to store the text of 'Telepaths of Site Q' in the sedronic time stream. The Ivory clones will find it and Ivory will make sure that I receive the story."

Brak knew that I had once received some information nanites from Ivory. With a touch of rising hysteria in his voice, he told me, "We can't change time! The fact that you never heard from Ivory about 'Telepaths of Site Q' can't be changed now."

Suspecting that Brak harbored a type of irrational fear of time travel, I asked, "Why not?"

"You know why not... because the Huaoshy made time travel impossible. We live in the post-time travel era."

nanotropy
"This isn't time travel. This is just..." I stopped speaking. Not at all certain that I knew what I was talking about, I paused to think. Maybe information flow back through time was now forbidden by the dimensional structure of the universe. I had a hunch that was not so. "New information goes into the Sedronic Domain all the time. What could it hurt if you put 'Telepaths of Site Q' into the Sedron Domain? Humor me, Brak."

"Sure, I could do that, but what if we are playing with fire? I like how things are going in the world these days. What if placing this book into the Sedronic Domain does effect the past? What if it changes the course of human history... messes something up and gets Humanity into trouble?"

 "Well, I see your point, Brak. So just include along with the text of 'Telepaths of Site Q' a description of our worries and provide me -the me of the past- with a warning about not misusing this information about Irhit."

Brak laughed at me, "As if that would do any good. I know you grandpa... you'll do whatever you want to do, regardless of any warning I provide to you." 

I like that Brak calls me grandpa, even-though he is not actually my grandson. I think of him as being like a son, but he had never hesitated to sass me and tell me when I am wrong in my thinking. I could tell by both Brak's voice and his telepathic transmissions that he thought I was making a big mistake in trying to alter the past. My emotions got the better of me... as usually happens any time I think about Ivory. I started lecturing Brak about Ivory's good sense and intelligence, trying to make him accept my belief that Ivory and her clone sisters would not do anything to disrupt the course of human history... after all, they had vast experience pulling information out of the Sedronic Domain and sharing it with me... that was all part of creating the Final Reality.

Ivory
The more we argued, the more I felt certain that there was a solution to the problem of causing unwanted changes to the timeline. Suddenly the answer was there in my mind. "Tell Ivory not to share 'Telepaths of Site Q' with me. Tell Ivory to pass the story on to Gohrlay."

"What good will that do?"

"Gohrlay will be able to find out (by Viewing the future) if I -me in the past- should get a chance to read 'Telepaths of Site Q'. If there is danger, she will never tell me about the story."

"Okay... assume that I do put 'Telepaths of Site Q' into the Sedronic Domain where Ivory can find it... we must conclude that Gohrlay will then view the future and decide that you can't read the story, and that explains why you did not know about the story until I told you about its discovery in the Writers Block."

"No! Now that we have discussed this, I have the feeling that Gohrlay did let me read the story and then she later erased my memory of the story from my mind." As I spoke, I became quite confident that I knew what I was talking about. "In the end, I was left only knowing that I had read a story from the future."

"If that is true, then why should I bother sending 'Telepaths of Site Q' into the Sedronic Domain? Nothing would be accomplished."

"You don't know that, Brak. Something important might be accomplished... maybe even bringing you into existence. You have to do this Brak. You have to complete the time loop!" In my imagination, 'Telepaths of Site Q' had already been in the past and reached me and Ivory and.... I took a deep breath. Who knows what other people of the past had played a part in this Time Loop? Now all that remained was for Brak to do his part in the process. However, the harder I pushed at Brak the more he dug in his heels. What gave me confidence that I was right and we could not harm the shape of the Final Reality is just the looming fact of Temporal Momentum. It is hard to change Time..... that is, if Earth's replicoid system is still operational.

My argument with Brak had impressive momentum of its own. Even after 'Telepaths of Site Q' had been fully translated into English, Brak refused to place the story in the Sedronic Domain.

Zeta with the infite bottle.
Image (Zetana) made using
"shadow hunter portrait 6"
by Gretchen Byers
Brak and I periodically argued our opposed positions and our dispute burned on for the better part of six months. Then, finally, Zeta found out something new about 'Telepaths of Site Q'... something that she learned from another source. She refused to identify that source, but it is my belief that Yōd had exited from the Asimov Reality Simulator and is living in retirement either at Observer Base or maybe even on Earth. I'd be willing to bet that Yōd convinced Zeta that the "Q Time Loop" should be created.

Maybe like me, Zeta has fragmentary memories of a time in the past when I had been given an opportunity to read 'Telepaths of Site Q'. In any case, even if I don't know what broke the log-jam, the day finally came when Zeta sided with me and told Brak to put 'Telepaths of Site Q' into the Sedronic Domain along with a warning to Ivory Fersoni not to directly tell me about 'Telepaths of Site Q'.

______________Prelude - Part 2 - 2021_________________

It was a cool morning in the fall when Zeta spent an extraordinarily long time making love to me. Finally, having exhausted herself, she collapsed upon me and we held each-other tight. I could sense that her thoughts were in turmoil and she was getting ready to tell me something... something that she had been keeping as a secret. I waited, enjoying the feel of my erect penis inside her and finally she said quietly, "I have to tell you something."

I asked, "Are you pregnant again?" 

"No!" She seemed startled by the idea. "Why do you ask?"

I explained, "You vaginal secretions are particularly rich and luxuriant this morning. That's the way your vagina gets when you are pregnant."

Photograph by Gretchen Byers.
(image credits)
Her vaginal muscles squeezed down on me. "Its not me, its you. I did not know your penis could get this big and hard." She again began stoking my erection with her hot vagina then she said, "Stop distracting me. I have something important to tell you!"

For some reason she was angry. I tried to lighten her mood, "Tell me. We'll deal with it together."

"Yes, we will, but this could all go terribly wrong. We might be caught up in some sort of time paradox."

"Tell me what you know, Z."

"I'm going to let you read a story. Don't ask me how I got my hands on it or where it came from."

I complained, "You know I don't trust information unless I know its source and even then..."

"Shut up! Don't tell me what I know. Just do as I request. I won't tell you where this story is from. And that is not the worst part."

My imagination faltered. "What could be worse?"

"After you read this story, it is going to be necessary to erase your memories of what you just read. You can't be allowed to carry what you learn from this story into the future."

"Are you crazy? Then why bother telling me about this story in the first place?"

"I don't know. The only reason I'm doing this is because you (in the future) asked to let you (here in this Time) read 'Telepaths of Site Q'."

I asked stupidly, "Telepaths of Site Q?"

Temporal Momentum
"That's the name of the story."

"I've never heard of it. How could I have asked to read it?"

"You do that in the future. You did it. Oh, you know what I mean."

I did understand the situation and that Zeta was trying to tell me about some kind of time loop. "But you are not making sense, Z. If you erase this story from my mind, then why will the future me tell you to let me..."

"Just shut up! Stop asking questions! I'm not going to tell you anything about the future. That's the problem. We can't risk derailing the future. We can't create a temporal paradox... so don't ask questions. Read the story and then the infites will erase your memories and we'll be done with this."

Zeta did not really mean "read". Information nanites would insert the story into my endosymbiont and I would not actually read anything. I was genuinely confused and I sighed. "It sounds like a waste of time."

Zeta asked, "What do either you or I know about Time? We've always been at the mercy of those who could travel through time. The you in the future wanted you to read this story, so just do it. There is danger involved, so when you are done reading, your memories of the story will be destroyed. Then we'll get back to living our lives."

It is nearly impossible for me to do something unless I understand why I should do it. "But Z, what can possibly be accomplished..."

"Just do it, you stubborn mule. I don't know what is going on, but I have an idea. Ivory provided a set of infites that will-"

Ivory! Zeta had uttered the "I" word. It was rare as hens teeth to hear Zeta speak that name in our bed. I sat up and Zeta rolled off of me. I was about ready to speak when I glanced at my erection and was impressed. My penis somehow seemed larger than usual.

Zeta's telepathic daughter: Tihri.
Zeta nodded. "So, that changes everything, Eh?" Zeta could telepathically sense my thoughts come alive at the mere mention of Ivory's name and I could sense that Zeta's mind was burning with jealousy. However, she was also looking at my penis and she could not resist grabbing hold of it and then she began sucking on the tip. After a minute, she licked her lips and told me, "I'm not sure which I love most, the taste of you, or the feel of you inside me." I thought she was going to again take my erection in her hot mouth, but then she pulled her head back and cried out, "Damn it! Stop distracting me!" Telepathically, I could sense that Zeta was on the verge of commenting on the new larger size of my erection, but instead she looked into my eyes and asked, "Could Ivory have used infites to transfer her lust into my mind?"

"An amusing idea, my love." I laughed at the idea of using infites for such a purpose. "I'd like to imagine that you lust for me without the help of any infites."

She shook her head in dismay. "Of course I do! However, I don't know what came over me this morning, I can't seem to get enough of your sexplay. But that must wait! We must complete the Time Loop. These new infites will give you the story of Siteq and then the infites will erase the story from your mind. However, there will be something left behind. 'Telepaths of Site Q' will interact with the rest of your mind and there will be changes remaining in your thoughts even after the details of the story are all erased from your memory. This will not be a waste of time." It sounded like Zeta was speaking just so as to convince herself that what she was saying might be true.

infite-mediated memory transfer
I nodded. "That must be it." In my imagination I could picture me at a future time, bringing this whole Time Loop into existence. "Or maybe this is really about you. You'll be allowed to remember that I was..." Actually, I was thinking about Ivory and her sisters and how knowledge of 'Telepaths of Site Q' must have changed their behavior and Earth's historical timeline. However, I was trying hard not to utter the name "Ivory", which I knew would only irritate Zeta.

Zeta rolled off of the bed and pulled an infite bottle out of a drawer. She turned back towards me and admitted, "I tried to take these infites into my brain, but the Siteq story is coded specifically for you." She sat on the edge of the bed and handed me the bottle. "All I got from these infites was a set of instructions from Ivory. Those instructions were originally intended for my sister, Alpha, but she must have Viewed the future and decided that this was the optimal time..."

I was staggered by the idea that Alpha Gohrlay could have given me these infites long ago. However, Alpha had eventually departed from Earth, leaving me in the care of Zeta. Feeling rather daunted by the scope of Zeta's early morning revelations, I sat there staring at her in surprise. At that moment, I felt that Zeta had never looked more lovely.

Gazing upon her sexy body, I was completely distracted by Zeta's beauty and particularly her pretty breasts that were bobbing there in front of me. I began to say something about there being no need to rush into letting the infites jump into my brain, but the lid of the bottle opened automatically at my touch and a swarm of infites moved into my head. My penis was still very hard and my unusually large erection was a lingering distraction, so I was still thinking how sweet it would be to pull Zeta back into bed for some more sexplay when the infites took complete control of my mind. Just then, I was not imagining that the nanites from Ivory included more than just a set of infites encoding 'Telepaths of Site Q'..... how could I guess that there were also body-sculpting medical nanites that had first gone into Zeta and then migrated to me, nanites that were at work tweaking the structure of our two bodies?

Telepaths of Site Q

Irhit was tired. He'd worked a full shift in the fishbowl observing current events on Earth and preparing reports for the Writers Block staff. Then there had been a physically grueling tunnel-ball game followed by dinner and dancing downtown with team mates. Just before falling into bed, he heard a persistent high-pitched tone. Glancing around, Irhit saw his local part of Observer Base blink and suddenly he was elsewhere. Standing in front of him was a cute blond girl.

Irhit felt some dizziness and disorientation from his sudden teleportation. The girl reached out and took hold of his arms, steadying him. Irhit's tongue was tied by the sheer perfection of the girl's physical form. He suspected that she was an artificial life form, too perfect to be a biological human. After feasting his eyes on her exquisite features, finally, he muttered, "What's going on?"

She grinned and apologized, "Sorry for the rude abduction, but I need to provide you with a warning. Most of what I tell you will be erased from your mind while you sleep tonight, but enough will remain to help you through your coming transformation. My name is Manny, but you won't be left with any memories of me, so don't bother asking who I am or where I come from!"

He muttered, "Transformation?" Sensing that Irhit was now completely under the control of her infites and her telepathic mind, Manny knew that Irhit was eager for information and not going to collapse. She released his arms and activated a nearby view screen. An image of a very tall, dark haired woman appeared on the screen... he guessed she might be twice his own age. Irhit gazed at the projected image of the woman and felt a steadily growing sensation of infatuation. However, there was something inhuman about the woman's features and body form. Irhit looked back towards Manny and saw that she seemed perfectly human except for the unnatural perfection of her features and the odd swaying mass of hair that swirled restlessly around her head.

Manny said, "Watch this!" Irhit obediently turned his eyes back to the projected image. Now the image of the woman shifted, suddenly revealing her nude body. She had four breasts, the lower two much smaller than the upper pair.

an Asterothrope (see also)
Irhit knew that supernumerary nipples were fairly common among the tryp'At, but he'd never heard an explanation for why that was the case. Manny explained, "She's an Asterothrope, unmodified and with the normal phenotypic features of that human variant." Manny was monitoring Irhit's brain and adjusting synaptic connections. "Her name is Yenti." By editing synaptic connections in Irhit's brain, Manny was carefully removing any tendency for Irhit to be made to feel uncomfortable by the Asterothrope body shape. "This is Yenti in the future, after she has had a couple dozen children."

Irhit stared at Yenti and he licked his lips. The displayed images now shifted again, quickly showing her Asterothrope features from all sides and multiple angles. The longer he looked at her long lean body the more beautiful she seemed. He noticed that his penis was engorge with blood and he asked Manny, "I thought the Asterothropes were lost in the past... except for Trysta Iwedon." And he had never imagined Trysta with four breasts. 

Manny was using nanites to enhance Irhit's emotional and sexual response to the images of Yenti's sexy body, making sure that Irhit would gleefully participate in Manny's planned hybridization experiment. Manny explained, "Yenti's tribe of Asterothropes exists in a future time... in a far-away place where I'm experimenting with the creation of telepathic human variants. The tryp'At have many Asterothrope gene patterns and are physically more like the conventional humans of Earth, but I'm still at work trying to perfect a telepathic variant that is morphologically identical to the people of Earth." Manny reached out and ran her finger tips over the lump in Irhit's pajamas that concealed his stiff penis. "You are useful to me in this work because among all the members of the tryp'At tribe, you were born with the most nearly human morphology."

Irhit enjoyed Manny's delicate touch and he could not stop himself from contemplating the possibility that he and the cute Manny might become sexually intimate... possibly in the very near future! However, Manny was telepathically guiding Irhit's thoughts and keeping him on task. He ignored the tantalizing prospect of sexplay with Manny and asked, "Nearly? None of my friends has ever suspected me of being tryp'At."

Ferronexus
"Developmental control nanites were used to hide your obvious tryp'At features.... so yes, with the help of those modifications you have the appearance of an Earthling. You are the tryp'At wolf who can mingle with the sheep of Observer Base." Manny inactivated the view screen. "I'd like your cooperation in my human breeding project. I want you to father Yenti's first child."

Irhit could sense that Manny was prowling in his mind, but he had no useful information flow arriving from her by way of their telepathic connection. Irhit was intrigued by Manny's proposed breeding experiment but also suspicious. "Who are you? Where are we?"

"We don't have time for me to explain such things. You've had a long busy day and I'll soon send you back to your home so you can have a good sleep period before meeting Yenti. I want to warn you: be flexible and agree to her requests, even if they seem crazy. Her tribe has some unusual rituals... just play along and have fun. If, a year from now, you are unhappy with the changes that Yenti makes to you, well..... I can reverse those changes." Manny smiled enigmatically and added, "However, keep an open mind... you might like the new you."

Irhit shook his head in dismay. "I don't understand what you are trying to tell me. It is going to take a year for me to impregnate this woman?"

"No." Manny shook her head and her golden hair swirled and shimmered. "The biological incompatibility between your sperm and her egg cells will not cause any problems. Your body is equipped with a fully functional ovipositor that will be used to micro-inject your DNA into Yenti's egg. I'll allow you two to remain together during the pregnancy so that telepathy experiments can be performed..... but don't worry about such details."

"It sounds like you don't really have to waste a year of my life on this project if all you need is one of my sperm cells." He could still feel Manny playing around in his mind. "I know very little about telepathy, having been shaped and trained for my mission among the humans at Observer Base."

"This one-year-long project won't greatly disrupt your life. Your education and your work in the fishbowl will continue while you and Yenti collaborate to bring your little hybrids into existence." Manny grinned and held up two fingers. "Yes, Yenti will give birth to twins. Your main role in this project will be keeping Yenti happy during the time she is at Observer Base."

Irhit sighed and then asked, "What if she doesn't like me?"

"That's not going to be a problem. Yenti grew up watching you from afar and now that she has finally become sexually mature, she is very eager to meet you. I've carefully made sure of that, just as I have now made sure that you are sexually attracted to her!"

Irhit was still doubtful that there was a hidden population of Asterothropes. He asked, "Where is this tribe of Asterothropes being hidden?"

"I will soon establish this new Asterothrope tribe on a distant planet. Asterothropes reproduce with startling efficiency, so in the far future when Yenti is born, there will be a very large population of Asterothropes... but you need not concern yourself with such details, Irhit. By the wonders of long-range teleportation and time travel, Yenti will be able to visit you at Observer Base during the coming year."

"Why do you specify just one year? What if I fall in love with this girl and we want to remain together as a couple?"

"As you will soon find out, this project concerns nothing as simple as a couple." In fact, the recombined gene patterns would come from more individuals than just Yenti and Irhit; most would come from several humans, but Irhit needed to know none of these details. "Yenti already has a lover. And I need not remind you about how you ravished your friend Betty just last week." Manny giggled and replied, "Believe me: a year with you two together will be perfect and if there are any lingering problems, large or small..." She laughed rather hysterically and then continued, "...I'll make things right."

tryp'At: almost human
"You'll just erase my love for Yenti if I'm heartbroken at the end of this year?"

Manny nodded. "Exactly."

Irhit knew that Manny had been reprogramming his memories and mind so that he would "willingly" participate in the breeding project. He could sense that much from their telepathic connection. Still, he asked pointedly, "Who are you that you imagine I'd agree to such a thing?"

"I know you inside and out, Irhit. You won't be able to resist Yenti's charms. You'll have a great time with her. Now, you are sleepy and getting cranky so I'll send you back to Observer Base." Manny waved her hand and before Irhit could utter another complaint, he was back in his bed asleep, his brain being massaged and his memories being edited by synapse-modifying nanites. 

R. Oliveene Nhevrix
For a short time, Manny monitored the progress of her memory editing nanites as they adjusted the structure of Irhit's brain. Manny was still in the process of studying the tryp'At brain and Irhit was the first available tryp'At test subject for her studies. Satisfied that his unusual tryp'At brain structures would be successfully re-patterned, Manny turned her attention to other elements of her hybridization project.

Manny had previously positioned a zeptite replicoid copy of Oliveene Nhevrix inside Observer Base. That copy of Oliveene was known as Miss Olyv and now, as Manny telepathically linked into Olyv's mind, Olyv diverted much of her attention away from Manny's other secret agent inside Observer Base, CatX. In a sense, CatX was just an extension of the Olivine artificial lifeform and currently existing as a young woman, the close friend of Betty known as Catski. With a profound flavor of approval in her thoughts, Manny told Olyv: You have done well in your handling of Betty.

This image was made using
het meisje en de kat
by Andrey-A-M and
is under the CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
 Thank you, Manny. Olyv reflected on how it had once been such a challenge for Oliveene to learn how to live as two independently existing creatures. That had been back in the Asimov Reality and at that point in Deep Time, Manny had simplified matters by asking Oliveene to simulate a cat who could function as a telepathic secret agent within the royal household of the Connatic. Now, after many years of experience, Olyv felt quite confident in having her mind split between two humanoid bodies. In the past she had even managed three, as long as one was only performing mundane tasks. Olyv asked: Am I now done with my role in this Intervention?

Using her advanced telepathic abilities, Manny could easily detect the differences between Olyv's mind and that of a human, but it was impressive how closely Olyv could now imitate normal human behavior. All of the robots within Observer Base were now replicoids, composed of either femtobot or zeptite components. In either case, their nanites assembled into molecules and cells, making them indistinguishable from living creatures... at least when examined by the limited tools available to the humans of Observer Base.

the cats of Lusz
Manny telepathically sensed that Olyv had been giving much thought to the possibility of quitting her job at the Core School and slowly dissolving her various social connections that she had established in that role. No. Due to the effects of Temporal Paradox, I have previously been unable to inform you of the next important part of your mission. I need you to visit the Serothic and arrange for a play session with Betty's parents. Manny quickly fed details of that "play session" into Olyv's mind.

Olyv giggled and said: Well, this is a surprise! I'm actually going to get to play with Allyn's spectacular genitals! His penis is such a hot topic for discussion around Observer Base and, well... I have fantasies...

Manny warned: Don't get too excited, my dear. It is only going to be for one night. While you have Allyn and Sara distracted, I'll be adjusting their memories. Let those two have their brief interactions with me and Yenti, then you can move in and get your hands on Allyn.

Olyv was surprised to learn that Manny would herself be seen in public, cavorting at the dance hall. Isn't there a danger that Trysta will notice you and Yenti?

Asterothropes and time travel
Yes, Trysta will notice Yenti's telepathic mind pattern, but then Yenti will quickly return to the protection of her apartment. Manny was confident that she could shield her own mind from Trysta and Yenti's apartment existed within a sedronic corpuscle, a kind of hidden space-time pocket that Manny had grafted onto the structure of the Eternity space-time bubble. As long as Yenti was inside that corpuscle, Trysta would be blocked from any telepathic resonance between her mind and that of Yenti. Manny had the delicate task of making certain that Trysta was aware of the presence of another Asterothrope at Observer Base while at the same time preventing Trysta from interfering in the human telepath breeding project.

Olyv had completed her processing of the new information that had just been inserted into her mind by Manny. She was saddened that she would only have a few hours to play with Allyn. But I can have additional sexplay sessions with Sara?"

That is up to you and her. Manny added: Sara does like to keep a stable full of young, energetic sex partners

Olyv suggested: And I could alter my anatomy so as to become sexually compatible with Allyn.

Manny cautioned: You could, but think it through. Sara is rather jealous and likes to keep Allyn on a short leash. You would have no way of explaining how a small woman like you has an Allyn-sized vagina.

Olyv suddenly realized why Manny had insisted that she use the physical form of a short brunette woman for this intervention. You knew all along that I'd want more than a one night fling with Allyn.

Yes, I know you and your sexual appetites quite well, Olyv. And with that admission, Manny withdrew from Olyv's mind.

Next: Part 2 of The Telepaths of Site Q


visit the Gallery of Book and Magazine Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment