Feb 14, 2021

Dr. Ektenor

Cover art by Terry Oakes.
Below on this page is part 16 of "The Alastor Network", a science fiction story about Oman Ursht and his efforts to understand how the telepathic abilities of humans are developing within the Alastor Cluster. In part 14, the Connatic learned that Twycky Jeghtop had departed from Brevik and is now going to the planet Triskelion. Twycky has the portable hierion field generator that her sister Kasya had been using to boost her telepathic abilities.

Triskelion is the leading center for scientific research and technological advances and in the Asimov Reality, it is the only world where new innovations like hierion field generators are crafted. Oman now hopes to obtain access to the advanced hierion field generator technology of Triskelion for use by the Whelm. By the time when Oman can reach Triskelion, Twycky has already returned the hierion field generator to Dr. Kressyknoak Ektenor.

source
Oman is traveling under his cover identity: Over-Inspector Ryl Shermatz of the Whelm. When he visits the many planets of Alastor Cluster, Oman likes to mingle with the people under informal conditions. Often while using his Ryl Shermatz identity, he fails to mention his connection to the Whelm and portrays himself as a wandering journalist. Oman has previously visited Triskelion while pretending to be a journalist writing a story about the advanced technology of Triskelion. However, Twycky knows Ryl as a high-ranking Whelm officer through her previous association with his wife, Commander
Shermatz. Ryl is resigned to having his cover "blown" during this trip to Triskelion.

"The Alastor Network" is fan-fiction inspired by the stories of Jack Vance that were set in Alastor Cluster.

The Alastor Network ؄

Part 16. Triskelion. (read part 1) (part 2) (part 3) (part 4) (part 5) (part 6) (part 7) (part 8) (part 9) (part 10) (part 11) (part 12) (part 13) (part 14) (part 15)

Ryl arrived in orbit near Triskelion A, fearing that Twycky Jeghtop had already landed on the planet. He had come, alone, using the space ship Volkymyhr, which had the largest Jarnell interspit engine available to the Whelm and powerful defensive
shields. Volkymyhr was specialized for speed. Ryl contacted Dr. Ektenor of the Central University physics department. After a short delay, Kressyknoak's voice came through the communications system of Volkymyhr: "Welcome back to Triskelion, Ryl." 
 
The Triskelion planetary system.
Ryl asked, "Is it convenient for me to visit you now?"
 
Dr. Ektenor replied, "I suppose I will get no more work done today. Do you remember Gamevoli's?"
 
"Yes, I do."
 
"Meet me there, my friend." Ektenor broke the connection and he contacted Triskelion Planetary Landing Authority, telling them to allow Ryl to land on Triskelion A.

Ryl allowed the Volkymyhr to settle into the upper atmosphere then he took his aircar down to Central University. After parking in a garage, it was a short walk to Gamevoli's. Ryl was met by Danni the robot. "Hello, Ryl. Come on inside, are you hungry?"

Ryl shrugged and followed the robot. "Not really." They passed through the main room of the restaurant and on into the back patio area. Ryl could see that Ektenor was in conversation with Twycky. Danni called to Dr. Ektenor, "Ryl Shermatz has arrived."

Ektenor looked up and waved to Ryl. "Please, have a seat." Just then, drinks arrived for Ektenor, Twycky and a young woman who was sitting at their table. Ektenor told the serving robot, "Bring Ryl whatever he would like." Ryl asked for a local ale and then he sat down between Twycky and Ektenor at the small table. Danni turned away and departed.

Twycky sipped from her goblet. For a moment nothing was said. Finally, looking back and forth between Twycky and Ryl, Ektenor said, "I take it that you two already know each other."

Ryl explained, "Yes, and I suppose that you are familiar with Twycky's recent adventure on Yrinna."

image source
Twycky said, "I was just telling Kressy about Jamile Gensifer's bad behavior."

The other woman, really she looked like a girl in her late teens, placed a hand on Twycky's, "I hope you were not permanently traumatized by your ordeal."

"It was a strange couple of weeks on Yrinna. I believe that there was some coercive force at work on that evil planet. After only a few hours there, I no longer had the will to resist and struggle against my captors." Twycky wondered exactly what the Joqueline entity had done to Jamile's mind. "I'm quite happy to put the whole ghastly experience behind me."

The girl squeezed Twycky's hand and said, "However, you will never be able to forget... your son will be a living reminder of the abduction and your mistreatment by the starmenters."

Dr. Ektenor asked, "Son?"

Twycky giggled, "I am pregnant."

"Jamile's child?"

"No. It is a strange tale. Apparently my personal robot artificially inseminated me with sperm from Rupert Gensifer, the young son of Jamile."

Ryl's mug of ale was placed on the table in front of him. Ryl asked Twycky, "How did you travel so quickly from Brevik to Triskelion?" He took a gulp of the ale.

image source
Twycky explained, "Kas placed a Pegasus Line spaceship at my disposal. It is a small ship, used by upper managers when they need to travel."

"I'd love to see this spaceship's engines." Ryl was not happy that Brevik seemed to have sources of high technology that were not available to the Whelm. "I was following you in the fastest spaceship available to me and I could not catch up to you."

Twycky laughed merrily. "What can I say? Kas always says that I am a fast woman." She slipped her pink tongue around her lips and winked at Ryl. Looking past Ryl's shoulder she saw a man at the next table who was watching her intently. He smiled and lifted his mug towards Twycky and she smiled back. Twycky looked around the patio and found other sets of eyes aimed in her direction. "Never having been married, I suppose I've had more sexual partners on more planets of the cluster than most people."

The serving robot returned and asked, "May I bring anything else?" Nobody at the table had a request and the robot moved off.

Ryl was gazing across the table at the cute girl whose name he did not know. Finally, he asked the girl, "Pardon me, who are you?"

Danni
Dr. Ektenor replied, "Sorry Ryl, I forgot to introduce you. This delightful sexbot is Vyky."

Ryl asked Vyky, "As a telepathic robot, can you see into my thoughts?"

Vyky extended her arm across the table and explained, "As a sexbot, I was designed to synchronize my mind with the thoughts of my lovers. That is how I can best satisfy the desires of a man." She smiled at Twycky and told her, "Or a woman. It helps me tune my mind correctly when I can touch my lovers." Twycky smiled at Vyky and stretched her long leg out under the table so she could touch Vyky with her foot.

Ryl laughed uneasily. "Sadly, we are not lovers. And I'm not sure that I want you snooping around in my mind, looking at my memories."

Twycky giggled and asked Ryl, "Are you trying to conceal your own pregnancy?"

image source
Ektenor told Ryl, "We'll respect your all too human desire to keep secrets. Ryl" Realizing that Ryl was not going to touch her, Vyky pulled back her hand.

"Speaking of secrets..." Ryl asked Twycky, "You don't happen to have Kasya's portable hierion field generator?"

Twycky shook her head. "Sorry if I must disappoint you, Ryl, but I don't have it."

 "I am disappointed. I came to Triskelion in order to get that hand-held device." Ryl looked at Dr. Ektenor, "Or obtain access to the technology used by that device."

Ektenor replied, "The particular device that I allowed Kasya to use was created by me... it belongs to me, Ryl. Don't badger poor Twycky. She was kind enough to return my property to me."

Twycky
Ryl asked Dr. Ektenor, "May I see the generator? I've heard that it is amazingly small."

Ektenor shook his head. "I'm sorry, Ryl, but Danni just took it back to my laboratory." He drained the last of the wine from his goblet. "You really should not be surprised that hierion field generators can be small. When you previously visited me, I told you about the nanoscopic devices that reside inside human brains."

"Yes, I remember. You called them endosymbionts." Ryl sipped his ale. "Too bad they are so tiny that they cannot be detected."

"They can't be detected by the primitive technology available to you." Ektenor now took hold of one of Vyky's hands. "When I designed Vyky, I made sure that the most advanced nanotechnology of Triskelion was used in all of her systems. That is what makes possible her powerful technology-assisted telepathic abilities."

Ryl asked, "And you intend to keep secret the methods that you used to manufacture Vyky?" 

Dr. Ektenor nodded. "Just as you keep your own secrets, I feel the need to restrict access to many of my inventions. People tend to use advanced technology for evil purposes. For example, I'll site the use of telepathy detecting equipment by the starmenters to hunt and capture victims such as Twycky."

Ryl said, "I can understand your qualms and desire for secrecy if it was a telepathy detector made by you that was used to abduct Twycky."

image source
Ektenor sighed. "I don't know what technology was used by the starmenters. Maybe they simply used a human who has very good telepathic sensing abilities."

"Can an unaided human telepath detect another telepathic mind that is on board a spaceship with active interspit drive?"

"Interesting question. I'm skeptical about the very concept of the 'unaided human telepath'. I believe that powerful human telepaths are using technology-assisted telepathy." He gazed again at Twycky. "I suppose the only question is exactly what devices are being used to amplify the innate abilities of a biological brain. I'd be saddened to learn that technology from Triskelion was used during the abduction of Twycky."

Ryl pointed at Dr. Ektenor and tilted his head across the table in a gesture towards Vyky the sexbot. "Tell me. Can Vyky read my mind?"

Dr. Ektenor explained, "She can link her thoughts to your Phari endosymbiont. And, of course, the Phari were careful to make sure that human endosymbionts can control the subjective experience of human sexual sensations, including the pleasure of orgasms."


Ryl looked intently at Vyky and felt his heart thudding and the sensation of hot blood filling his penis. He asked Ektenor, "Vyky can make people experience orgasms just by telepathically signaling into their minds?"

"Essentially." Ektenor kissed Vyky's hand and then released it. "The process by which a sexbot helps a human achieve sexual climax requires some synchronization of brain patterns and a positive feedback process. If you took Vyky's hand, she could probably provide you with an orgasm right now."

Ryl chuckled and asked, "Is she doing so for you, even as we speak?"

Ektenor smiled. "No, Vyky is a fairly well behaved sexbot. She knows that I don't approve of public sexual behavior. Here on Triskelion, sex play is almost always a private matter, unlike the bawdy practices of some other planets I could name." Ektenor looked at Vyky and asked her quite sharply, "Am I right?"

Vyky pulled her hand out of Twycky's lap and frowned at Ektenor. She replied meekly, "Whatever you say, boss man."

Vyky
"Sadly, I'm not much of a telepath." Ryl suggested, "It would be an interesting experiment, but I doubt if Vyky could make me have an orgasm without physically touching my penis."

Twycky took hold of Vyky's hand. She had enjoyed the little impromptu massage that Vyky had been giving her crotch under the table. Sadly, Gametoli's had no table cloths. "All this talk of telepathic orgasms is getting me excited, both personally and professionally." She told Vyky, "I study the history of robotics."

"Yes, I know. Dr. Ektenor has told me all about both you and your sister, Kas." Vyky now held Twycky's hand between both of her hands. "I can see that your professional work is prominent in your thoughts Twycky, almost as prominent as your interest in orgasms. Both you and Ryl are among the minority of humans who carry versions of the Phari endosymbiont that allow you to boost your telepathic abilities while experiencing an orgasm."

Ryl asked Vyky, "So you have the ability to detect, scan and analyze my Phari endosymbiont?"

"Of course, Ryl." Vyky explained, "I must do so in order to function efficiently as a sexbot. Have no doubts, I could give you a most satisfying orgasm, possibly lasting even longer than what you have been able to achieve with your wife after many years of practice."

Twycky licked her lips and told the robot, "If you are handing out free orgasms, I'm ready and willing to try one of your super-telepathic orgasms."

Dr. Ektenor said, "I suggest we go to my lab. I can sense that Ryl wants to see the hand-held hierion field generator and..." He told Twycky, "You can play with Vyky in the private confines of the lab."

endosymbionts
They departed from Gamevoli's and strolled at a slow pace across the campus. It was a warm spring day and many trees were flowering. Vyky and Twycky walked hand-in-hand, following along behind Ektenor and Ryl. Ektenor said, "You seem irked that I won't simply hand over the generator for your use. However, I made a special exception for Kas. I'm glad I did since it allowed poor Twycky to escape from Yrinna."

Twycky and Vyky had paused beside a flowering tree and and were decorating each others hair with flowers. Ektenor and Ryl watched them for a minute. Finally Dr. Ektenor sighed, "I wish I were able to return to my youth. Vyky brings me much pleasure, but I must confess, sexual stimuli no longer entice me as much as does my intellectual work. I'm very much caught up in the study of hierion physics. Sex is a young man's game."

Ryl observed, "Vyky seems to have been designed with great care. Was there a human being who inspired you?"

"Yes, there was. It is rather a private matter that I don't care to discuss. I'm not proud of  my lustful desires for the young lady who was... Vyky's inspiration" Vyky and Twycky were giggling and playing some sort of kissing game that involved a kiss and then attaching a flower to the kissed body part. Ryl wondered if Ektenor would say anything more about Vyky's origins. Finally Dr. Ektenor said, "The model for Vyky's exquisite charm was a student of mine. When I developed an infatuation for her, I had to terminate our teacher-student relationship. It was a dismal chapter in my life... quite out of my control."

Twycky and Vyky were now engaged in a rather passionate mouth-to-mouth kiss. Vyky had her hands on Twycky's slim bottom. Feeling discomfort from his swollen penis inside his tight pants, Ryl turned his back on the robot and Twycky. He said, "And so you built Vyky in that woman's image."

image source
"It is worse than that. I wanted to recreate the mind of the girl who I had fallen in love with. I was forced to go far beyond simply copying a delectable human physical form into a robot's artificial body." He pointed towards Vyky. "Imagine my chagrin when the young woman who was my inspiration for Vyky eventually learned of Vyky's existence."

"I hope the woman was not offended by your effort to duplicate her."

Ektenor smiled grimly, "No, she was amused and is helping teach Vyky how to act and behave like a human. As you might guess, this is causing me additional heart ache. Vyky now looks, sounds and acts like the woman who inspired me to make this sexbot. I can't think about Vyky without also thinking about the young woman. The whole Vyky project was intended to help me forget."

Still watching the antics of Vyky and Twycky, Ektenor told Ryl, "Maybe we should leave them here. I'll take you to the lab and allow you to see the portable hierion field generator. I'm rather proud of the little device, so I don't mind showing it off. Just don't get the idea that you will ever get access to this technology. I can't trust even you to not abuse its power."

Ryl turned his head and looked at Twycky and Vyky. They were finally satisfied with their flower decorations and Twycky had reached the point where she was quite sexually aroused. She wanted to get the sexbot in a quiet and private place and grab an orgasm, or two. "Here they come."

Ektenor took them into the physical sciences quadrangle which was aromatic with flowering trees. He told Vyky, "You look beautiful wearing all those flowers."

Twycky asked, "What about me?"

Ektenor replied, "My dear, you are charming with or without decoration." Ektenor's eyes swept over Twycky's body. "I'm intrigued by the differences between you and your sister."

"We are not identical twins, but we are like two peas from a pod. I suppose it is not a surprise that Kas and I have always had a telepathic linkage."

Ektenor speculated, "Maybe you two are mind clones."

Ryl asked, "What is a mind clone?"

time travel
"Ektenor shrugged. "An idea that I heard mentioned by a friend." They were now inside the physics research building and a young man called to Dr. Ektenor across the lobby, "Are you coming to the geology seminar?"

Ektenor replied, "I'm going to miss this one. I have guests. I believe you met Ryl Shermatz when he was visiting us about a year ago."

"Of course! Welcome back, Ryl." The man waved to Ryl and looked at Twycky and said, "Hey, you got a new sexbot!"

In a tired voice, Ektenor said, "I'll see you tomorrow, Walter." He led Ryl and Twycky to his research lab.

hand-held D3I hierion field generator
Inside Ektenor's lab, Danni greeted them and Kressyknoak asked the robot, "Where is the D3I unit?" Danni turned away, crossed the lab and opened a storage closet.

Twycky asked Dr. Ektenor, "Did that man, Walter, just mistake me for a sexbot?"

"I'm sorry, my dear. Your beautiful body happens to resemble one of the most currently popular sexbot designs." For a moment Kressyknoak again allowed his eyes to sweep up and down Twycky's body. "In fact, after your first visit to Triskelion, one of the sexbot designers took a fancy to your exceptional beauty and made a new model of sexbot that uses your magnificent physical form."

Twycky laughed loudly, shaking off some of the flowers that were attached to her hair and clothing. "Ah! Now I understand why it seemed like so many eyes were on me when we were at Gamevoli's." 

Danni returned from the closet with the D3I. Ektenor switched on the device and handed it to Ryl who looked at the small display screen which was showing five dots of various sizes in three colors. "Ryl asked, "This is detecting telepathic signals from the five of us?"

Ektenor glanced at the screen and replied, "Yes. As you can see, you and I emit relatively few twitinos."

hierions
Ryl held the device rather gingerly. "I understand this field generator can inactivate robots."

"Don't worry, Ryl. First of all, the D3I is now in detector mode and not even functioning as a field generator. Secondly, the control systems of my robots cannot be disrupted by this device. I've cured them of that old vulnerability." He pressed a button on the device. "Now the field generator is on. Of course, the field that is generated by this small unit is very weak, but you may already be feeling a change in your cognitive functions."

Twycky said, "That little sneak Kasya never told me about this. The device has multiple functions?"

twitinos used for telepathy
Ektenor explained, "This is a versatile device. It was originally designed to create a kind of feedback with a Phari endosymbiont. However, when emitting the correctly tuned hierion signal, I believe it can interfere with the function of zeptite endosymbionts. In my case, I carry no zeptite endosymbiont in my brain, so for many years that capability went unnoticed. When not generating a hierion field, it acts as a telepathy detector, measuring the twitino flux."

Ryl asked, "What is this term you are using, Dr. Ektenor? Twitino?"

"That is what I call the hypothetical hierion that transmits telepathic signals. Sadly, until I can characterize that particle better, I can't officially name it." Ektenor laughed. "My physics friends think I'm crazy and inventing a fictitious particle."

Twycky closed her eyes and said, "I seem to be sensing something. It is almost like an itch in my brain."

Ektenor was looking at Twycky's erect nipples where they protruded from her blouse and between flowers that Vyky has attached to her breasts. He told Vyky, "Twycky is a sensitive telepath... her current state of sexual arousal might be upset by the D3I's field while Ryl is twiddling with it. Why don't you take her out of range... you two can go into my office and perform your little orgasm experiment." Vyky eagerly took Twycky by the hand and they departed from the lab. Ektenor told Ryl, "Place the field generator against your head."

Ryl held the device to the side of his head and now he could feel a shift in his cognitive functions. He sensed that Dr. Ektenor had no intention of allowing the Whelm to have access to the D3I technology. Looking into Kressyknoak's mind, Ryl saw that the doctor was aware that he was the Connatic and that Ryl Shermatz was a high-ranking Whelm officer. Ektenor said, "It works best if you place the device over the visual cortex and close your eyes. It will begin to put telepathically generated images into your visual cortex."

hierion field generator
Ryl held the D3I against the back of his head and he closed his eyes. There was a bright flash in his mind. He could "see" an oddly distorted view of Twycky inside Dr. Ektenor's office, almost like an after-image. He said, "Amazing. I see Twycky in the other room."

"Yes, this device could turn you into a peeping Tom. I hope you can appreciate why I don't want to share this technology. In our society, people don't learn to respect the privacy of other individuals. If Humanity is ever going to have a future society full of powerful human telepaths then someone is going to have to first solve such problems."

A second image flashed in Ryl's mind, and now he could see a closeup view of Twycky's cleanly shaved genitals. Ektenor said, "To get the full benefit of the D3I, a user needs to get their brain synchronized with that of another person." Ryl realized that one way to achieve such synchronization would be to have a simultaneous orgasm with someone. He could sense that Vyky and Twycky were performing oral sex on each other. Vyky had a hand inside Twycky's vagina where it was vibrating and massaging Twycky and quickly bringing her towards sexual climax. 

Ektenor could see Ryl's erect penis pushing outward against the fabric of his pants. He continued, "Of course, the people of Alastor Cluster are not ready to have such technology readily in hand."

Ryl took a deep, trembling breath and handed the device back to Ektenor. He tried to shift his erect penis to a more comfortable position within his pants. Feeling both Twycky and Vyky's lustful thoughts inside his own mind, Ryl had come very close to ejaculating. "I think I understand your concerns, Dr. Ektenor, but right now there is a serious problem on Yerophet. Settlers are dying from some kind of telepathic signal run amok. A detector device like this one could be very useful in helping find the source of the problem."

Yerophet
"True." Ektenor turned off the D3I and handed it back to Danni. Danni took the D3I back to the storage closet. "However, I only allowed Kasya brief access to this D3I unit so that she could liberate Twycky from captivity. I regret having revealed the existence of the telepathy detector, but I'm glad it did allow Twycky to regain her freedom. Life is full of such trade-offs. As for dealing with the troubles on Yerophet, the telepathy signal detection capabilities of the Josef system should suffice." Dr. Ektenor had long been supplying the Whelm with advanced hierion signal processor components for the Josef project.

Ryl told Ektenor, "During Twycky's rescue, Josef was inactivated."

"How unfortunate!" Ektenor rubbed his chin. "How did that happen?"

Pheni of Yrinna
"That is rather mysterious. Apparently the Pheni of Yrinna were in-" Just then, Grean the Kac'hin appeared right beside Danni as he returned from the storage closet. Ryl witnessed her sudden appearance. He recognized Grean from his wife's description of her ghark. "Grean?" Ryl was a bit repulsed by her alien appearance, particularly her two pointy canine teeth.

"Yes, I am Grean, a human variant... a Kac'hin." She told Ryl, "Don't worry, I don't bite." She added, "Unless I get a special request." She winked at Ryl.

Alarmed that someone could penetrate the lab's security features, Danni asked, "How did you get into this lab?"

Grean waved her hand and Danni froze in place, totally inactivated. She told Ektenor, "I've shut off this robot just to save me the trouble of having to erase its memories. Thank you for making it possible for Kasya to play an important role in rescuing Twycky. By letting humans do the work during the rescue mission, that made it possible for me to cover my tracks." 

Ryl asked, "Who are you trying to hide from?"

Grean replied, "I'm in the middle of a silly time travel war. I don't want to escalate tensions by demonstrating openly that I can derail the plans of my opponents."

Ektenor said, "Your troubles to the side, Grean, I trust you have not forgotten that I'm still waiting for you to complete your part of our agreement."

nanites
"Patience, Kressy! I give you my promise, you will be more than satisfied with the way things turned out. I'll be making my payment today." Grean turned to Ryl, "The upgraded Josef will be able to find the origin of the cold fever problem on Yerophet. I agree with Dr. Ektenor: humans, including even the Connatic, are not ready for the power in these portable D3I units." Grean, having delivered her messages, suddenly became transparent and was disintegrating into a sparkling cloud of her component nanites.

Ryl said, "Wait! Tell me what you know about the settler deaths on Yerophet!"

Sending her thoughts directly into Ryl's mind, Grean said: The time is not quite right, Ryl. Return to Numenes... Yerophet can wait for a time...

The control systems of Danni reactivated. He looked around the lab and said, "Dr. Ektenor! I just saw an alien creature. She was here... right here beside me, then..." Dani checked the time. "I have a gap in my memory. What just happened?"

Vyky and Twycky returned to the laboratory. Twycky had a big grin on her face and had not bothered to put her lacy bra back on; it was dangling from her hand by its elastic strap. Ryl could see her erect nipples now exceptionally prominent against the thin fabric of her unbuttoned blouse. Ryl was already unable to remember how to answer Danni's question. The sight of Twycky's bobbing breasts and pointy nipples instantly had Ryl thinking about his wife. 

There was an annoying buzzing sound in the lab. Dr. Ektenor walked to a comstation that was signaling for attention. Twycky told Ryl, "Vyky is definitely a step up from Sol, my old sexbot." She ran a hand over her breast and rubbed the nipple between thumb and finger. "I'm tingling all over!"

making telepathic robots (source)
Ryl chuckled, "I suppose a detailed account of Vyky's telepathic abilities will become the next chapter in your history of robotics." 

Twycky slipped an arm around Vyky's waist. "Possibly. I may need a couple weeks of additional experiments... just to fully flesh out that chapter." Her right breast popped out from her blouse, but Twycky did not seem to mind as she gazed into Vyky's seductive eyes.

Dr. Ektenor returned from using the communications equipment. "There is a Whelm ship in orbit. They want to deliver a group of passengers, people brought from Yrinna... and even... a robot. I'm going to the spaceport. Danni, please come with me." 

mind clone
A month previously, Ektenor had originally made a deal with Grean. In exchange for Ektenor allowing Kasya access to the D3I unit, Grean had promised to deliver several dozen skilled workers who could help with the severe worker shortage and declining population on Triskelion. Dr. Ektenor thought it best not to let Twycky know that the robot who was now returning to Triskelion was her old companion, Sol.

Ektenor told Vyky, "Please keep Twycky entertained until I return."

On their way out of the physics building, Ryl thanked Dr. Ektenor for his demonstration of the functional capabilities of the D3I unit. He said goodby, returned to his aircar and was soon pushing Volkymyhr at the full speed of its intersplit engines back towards Numenes.

Next: part 17 of "The Alastor Network"

visit the Gallery of Movies, Book and Magazine Covers

 



No comments:

Post a Comment