Jan 22, 2022

The Tryp'At Connection

new games
old games

Below on this page is Part 6 of the science fiction story The Historical Archive. In Part 5, the Editor learned that R. Nyrtia was trying to attain full mastery of the Bimanoid Interface 2.0 so that she could regain her ability to telepathically link to the minds of humans. Towards that end, R. Nyrtia was carrying out experiments that involved the creation of synapex connections between individuals; a way to directly link the neuronal networks of two individuals.

Now R. Nyrtia wants to carry out additional telepathy experiments with two tryp'At. To recruit a second tryp'At, Nyrtia takes the Editor into the Buld Reality Simulator for a visit with a copy of Rylla in the 1800s.

Part 6 of The Historical Archive (Part 1)(Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)

Nyrtia had been working diligently for an entire day perfecting her ability to use synapex linkages in conjunction with the Bimanoid Interface. She was confident in her ability to rapidly establish neuronal connections from her body to the Editor's body, at least within the confines of a Simulated environment. She waved a hand and the Editor was shifted out of the Final Reality Simulation. Yrovi said, "I thought you were both going to Australia."

Nyrtia put her arms around Yrovi and kissed her mouth. "I'll link up with him soon. I just want to make sure that you are okay."

Yrovi observed, "You seem to really like linking to him."

Nyrtia giggled. "Unlike you, I never got to spend a lifetime with him, but he's a fixed point in time. I've run into him often... so, why shouldn't I be in love with him? But I'm worried about you, my dear."

Yrovi began playing with Nyrtia's big breasts. "Oh... I'm fine. If you really cared, I'm sure you could arrange to leave a copy of yourself here in this Reality."

"True, but I'll be watching you. I don't want to be a distraction... three is company, four is a crowd."

"Or, you could take me along to Australia."

"No, not unless you want to pretend to be Max."

"Ug. Forget I suggested it."

"I'll be back before you know it. In fact, I might call the whole thing off if Manny is there waiting for me."

"How could she be? She's departed from this galaxy. Earth is now your playground."

"I hope so. Still, Manny could have programmed herself into the Simulation, as a kind of guardian."

"If so, I think we would have bumped into her already."

"In this next phase of the experiment, I'm going to be trying to reveal bumpha secrets. That might trigger her interlocks."

Just then, Lyn's voice came down the hallway, "Yrovi? You said you were coming right back."

Nyrtia pushed Yrovi away and playfully slapped her on the bottom. "You are needed." Yrovi hurried off to the bedroom and Nyrtia watched her cute posterior twitch off down the hallway. Then she shifted herself into the Simulation of Australia, in the year 1814, where the Editor was already with Rylla.

__________

I arrived in Australia and found myself in a saddle that had definitely not been designed with large testes in mind. I instantly felt Rylla's mind pattern. She looked back over her shoulder at me and asked telepathically: What just happened

I was furiously searching her thoughts, trying to find clues as to what had just been happening in this Simulator. I told her: I'm a copy of John.

I could sense that Rylla was trying to make sense of my thoughts. She turned her horse and called to Liza and Max, "Let the camels rest. We'll scout for the best campsite."

Max and Liza began guiding the camels into a stream bed while Rylla and I rode ahead along the trail. When we were out of sight of the caravan, Rylla jumped off of her horse. I dismounted and tried to keep my horse between Rylla and myself. Just a few minutes on horseback had over-stimulated my testes and now my penis was stiff inside my pants. Rylla came around the horse and asked, "Who are you?"

I tried to explain that I was from her future, but she was drilling down into my thoughts and I quickly fell silent. Okay... I confess that I was trying to determine if this version of Rylla was equipped with two nipples or four. She reached out and placed a hand on my crotch. "Yes, I was born with four nipples... just like... your Rylla." She was thinking about my copy, John Smith, who had been there in the Simulation until I showed up and took his place. "I know you like to play around with a big penis, but this seems ridiculous." She ran her hand along the full length of my bulging penis.

I told her, "About that... I can't control the size of my genitals."

She took hold of my hand and scratched the back of my hand with her finger nail. Blood appeared. She sniffed the blood and tasted it. "You are biological?"

Rylla in 1814
I nodded. "The last time I checked. However, since this is a Simulation, who knows what Nyrtia has cooked up for me?"

"You seriously claim that we are in a Simulated Reality? Right this moment?" Rylla had been trained for her original mission in Australia by making use of a Simulator. Now I could sense in her thoughts that she was trying to assess the possibility that she was not really on Earth.

I shrugged. "I suppose I have no way of proving that."

"Nyrtia sent you? As a replacement? Was Smith disrupting Nyrtia's plans?"

I'd known that Rylla had been sent to Australia after having been trained for her mission by positronic robots. I was relieved that she knew Nyrtia. "I think you need to continue calling me John. There is no sense in trying to explain this substitution to Max."

Rylla must have lifted information out of my mind. She said, "Nyrtia is here now, using Liza's body?"

I explained, "She wants to study the type of telepathic linkage that you and I share."

"And you are trying to sneak behind Manny's back."

"Yes, I think that is Nyrtia's intention."

Rylla shook her head. "This makes no sense. I can see in your thoughts that you know me... in the future."

"Well, yes. Although the Rylla I've known is some sort of copy of you... maybe a clone."

Rylla pointed to the east and told me, "You scout out that side of the valley. I'll go the other way. Let's meet back at the caravan and get camp setup, then we'll sort this out."

While I rode back to where the camels were, I was bombarded by Rylla's questions by way of our telepathic connection. I tried to get in a few questions of my own about the tryp'At, but I did not learn much from her. After supper, when Rylla and I were alone in our tent, she was intently watching Liza's behavior. Nyrtia, playing the role of Liza, had been keeping up appearances for the benefit of Max. Then finally, Liza crawled into our tent and told Rylla, "Yes, this is me... Nyrtia."

"Why all this trickery?" Rylla said, "Max is asleep. You can morph into your own form now."

Nyrtia shook her head, "No, I'm using Liza's body for the duration of this experiment. I won't be altering my form."

Rylla chuckled and demanded, "Which of you is going to explain the nature of this experiment? This is about telepathy?"

I'd been enjoying the fun of having a strong telepathic link to Rylla. I asked Nyrtia, "Did you place me inside a replicoid body or something?"

Nyrtia told me, "Turn off your analytical mind. This copy of Rylla has amplified telepathic abilities." Nyrtia ran her fingers through Rylla's hair and suggested, "Let's get comfortable... you can both relax. I just want to see how orgasms effect the telepathic connection between you two." Nyrtia waved a hand and instantly she and I were naked. She pushed me down on the blanket that Rylla and John Smith usually used as their bed. However, I was not an artificial life-form like Smith and the ground seemed mighty hard beneath that thin blanket. With Nyrtia's expert attention focused on my genitals, my penis was soon very hard. 

Rylla fondled my testes and giggled. "Really Nyrtia? These absurdly large genitals were your idea?"

Nyrtia took her mouth off of my erection and she took it into her vagina. However, this was Elizabeth's body and it was a very tight fit. I got half of my erection inside her and that was as far as I could go. "These field conditions are not optimal, but a scientist must go wherever the data can be collected. I'm going to make use of my physical connection to him, but I need the two of you to make use of your telepathic link to achieve simultaneous orgasms." Rylla looked at me and I could see a smirk on her lips. Nyrtia added, "Go ahead and get started."

Rylla altered her femtobot components so as to remove her clothing and then she laid her nude body against me and Liza. She complained to Nyrtia, "How can I concentrate on producing orgasms when I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish?"

Nyrtia sighed. "You two really deserve each-other. You both ask too many questions. If I have to, I can take control of this simulation and force the two of you to cooperate. This will be much more fun if you both relax and enjoy the sexplay. Our mission is quite simple. Manny the bumpha linked your two minds together in a way that I've never seen before. I want to find out how she did it."

Rylla began massaging my genitals. Telepathically she asked me: So you enjoy having your huge testes handled? They won't explode in my hands?

I replied: Your touch feels wonderful. I was sliding my fingers along the length of her hot wet labia. What can I do to stimulate you?

You are doing fine. In this artificial body I don't even need physical stimuli. However, Rylla could sense that I was reluctant to proceed with Nyrtia's experiment. She told Nyrtia, "I don't think this is going to work."

Nyrtia asked, "What's the problem?"

"He's not comfortable with this. He does not want to touch me."

"It was my understanding that you don't need to be touched in order to have an orgasm."

"That's true, but I need to make love to someone telepathically. He does not want me."

Nyrtia asked me, "What's this? What's the problem?"

Nyrtia was at work linking her body to mine via synapex connections from my penis to Liza's vagina. I was starting to get stray flashes of Nyrtia's thoughts by way of our growing connection. "Sorry, but I think of Rylla as my grand-daughter."

Nyrtia insisted, "This copy of Rylla was born and died a century before that Rylla. This is an artificial life-form, not your grand-daughter."

"Well, I know that rationally. This is a human emotional issue."

Nyrtia suggested, "Stop thinking about Zeta. This does not involve her."

Rylla asked me: Who is Zeta?

I told Rylla: Zeta is my wife.

Rylla told Nyrtia, "This isn't going to work. All he's thinking about is how he's going to explain to his wife that he had sex with their grand-daughter."

Liza
It is true that I was worried about that, but even as Rylla was stating the problem verbally, I could feel my thoughts shifting. I was now totally focused on Elizabeth and enthralled by her cute features and the way her tight vagina was so hot around the head of my penis. Now everything seemed like a dream and I felt myself fall away from normal waking consciousness. In my peripheral vision, I saw Nyrtia slide what looked like a big vibrator into Rylla's vagina. Nyrtia told Rylla, "In a few minutes, this device will begin to feel like your dear Mr. Smith's penis."

In my dream, I vaguely wondered who Mr. Smith was. Was he going to interrupt my sweet Liza before I could reach my climax? I felt like I was going to ejaculate, but I did not. The dream seemed endless and my eyes kept wandering through the dim light of the tent, picking out delightful features of Liza's face and body in the dim moonlight that penetrated the roof of the tent. For a time, I wondered why Liza was talking to herself. In retrospect, I suspect that my mind was telepathically linked to both Nyrtia and Rylla, but Nyrtia was preventing me from being able to think about anything except my sustained sexual excitement. 

Only later did I remember what Nyrtia and Rylla were telling each-other...

Rylla: What is the point of these absurdly large testes?

Nyrtia: Here at this moment, they serve no real purpose, except it would bother him if I suddenly shrank them. It was traumatic enough for him when they grew.

Rylla: They serve a purpose in the future where you two are from?

Nyrtia: No, they served a purpose in the past. This is hard... to explain.

Rylla: I can tell that you are thinking about Neanderthals.

Nyrtia: Yes, it began long ago. Neanderthal semen contained a chemical, clytykynyn, that could activate sensory receptors.

Rylla: Sexual sensation?

Nyrtia: Yes. That was part of the social bonding system of the Neanderthals. Later, R. Nahan and R. Gohrlay designed a whole family of clytykynyn proteins and receptors that they incorporated into a new human variant... culminating in the Asterothropes.

At the time, their words were like background music in my mind and made no sense to me. Finally I ejaculated and the three of us were united in a shared orgasm trance. Their conversation continued...

Rylla: Now I can sense your thoughts.

Nyrtia: Yes, our telepathic linkage is two-way. I'm trying to analyze your telepathic mind pattern as modulated by the Bimanoid Interface.

Rylla: I... I can't...

Later, when I came back to normal consciousness, my mind seemed numb. I was wondering if I should try sleeping, but I had not felt tired since Nyrtia first brought me into the Simulator... how many days previously? I noticed that Nyrtia and Rylla were engaged in sexplay. My penis was stiff and Rylla's thoughts were there in my mind: I'm not really your grand-daughter, you know.

I know.

I want to feel your big penis inside me.

I don't want to interrupt you two.

Join in the fun. Get yourself inside me.

Somehow, all my previous inhibitions had been removed. I had not a single thought about Zeta or the Final Reality. In my mind, I was in the old Wild West. Rylla and Nyrtia continued to give each-other oral sex and I pushed my hot erection into Rylla's wet vagina. I was not surprised that she was a perfect fit for me. 

Later, we were all tangled together and my memory system started up again. Nyrtia was saying, "So the upper vaginal epithelium evolved to phagocytize vast amounts of the semen. The clytykynyns stimulated and fueled the remodeling of the nervous system, aiding in the rapid establishment of synapex linkages."

Rylla asked, "So, both the father and the mother grew neuronal connections to the two developing embryos."

"Yes, and the parents guided the development of the telepathic abilities of the growing fetus."

I asked, "This is Asterothrope biology?"

"By the time the Asterothropes evolved, the clytykynyns were of lesser importance behind other hormones like oxypathin."

"So males again became unimportant?"

"True. For the Asterothropes, a mother, working without assistance, could adequately prepare the mind of her child for full telepathic functioning."

oxypathin
Both Nyrtia and Rylla were playing with my genitals. Rylla licked the tip of my penis and asked, "Is it possible that my body has clytykynyn receptors?"

"I can tell that you do, my dear, which is not a surprise given your tryp'At gene patterns."

"His semen tastes wonderful. Now I'm craving its sweet taste."

Nyria giggled. "Good. I was hoping to entice you into helping me with additional experiments."

Rylla asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"I want to take you out of this simulation. I'm assembling my research team in the Final Reality Simulator. However, there is a problem. Zeta Gohrlay is going to be part of the team."

I said, "Who is Zeta?" Some how that name seemed familiar to me, but I could not link it to any memories.

Nyrtia told Rylla: "I need the entire team, including him and Zeta fully conscious and cooperating."

"What is it you hope to accomplish?"

"Alpha Gohrlay departed from our galaxy without sharing with me the changes she made to the Bimanoid Interface. I want to locate the control system of the Bimanoid Interface so I can study it. Black box analysis, what I've been doing so far, can only take me part way towards a full connection to the Interface."

Rylla said, "I can't really imagine R. Gohrlay abandoning Earth."

"That will be more than a century in the future, after time travel is no longer possible."

I asked Nyrtia, "Why did you have to use Rylla and I for your experiment?"

Nyrtia explained, "The tryp'At were carefully designed to work optimally with the original Bimanoid Interface. By studying how you two make use of Bimanoid Interface version 2, I can learn much about the changes that Gohrlay made to the Interface."

For a time, both Nyrtia and Rylla manually and orally stimulated my genitals. I was trying hard to think about the Bimanoid Interface, but in whatever altered mental state Nyrtia was holding me, I was unable to think coherently. It was much to easy to simply enjoy the wonderful sexual sensations I was experiencing.

When I ejaculated Rylla kept her mouth on the tip of my penis and with each spurt of semen, she swallowed. I could hear the thoughts being exchanged by Nyrtia and Rylla.

Rylla: My mouth is tingling.

Nyrtia: Yes, you have clytykynyn receptors in your digestive tract.

Rylla: How long can he keep ejaculating?

Nyrtia: It is hard to predict. Right now he is very sexually excited.

Finally my orgasm ended and Rylla said, "That was an amazing experience. And now my stomach is... glowing."

Nyrtia explained, "You probably have clytykynyn receptors in your stomach."

Rylla was licking every last speck of my semen off of my penis. She commented to Nyrtia, "I could get used to this." 

Nyrtia said, "Max is awake now. I'm going to go cook him some breakfast."

When Nyrtia departed from the tent, my mind began to clear. The sun was brightening the sky and for a time I just gazed at Rylla while I recovered memories of what had happened that night. I was trying to decide if it would ever be possible for me to explain the events of that night to Zeta. I told Rylla, "She really went too far this time."

Rylla giggled and told me, "Don't be upset just because I took advantage of you. Tell me what you know about Nyrtia and her plans."

"I don't believe a thing she says."

"About trying to prepare for eternal life inside the Reality Simulations?"

"Once she can control the Bimanoid Interface, she could wreak havoc on Earth." 

Rylla used clothing nanites to dress herself and she left the tent. We were still linked telepathically. She told me: Positronic robots are designed to care for people.

Nyrtia told me: I can now follow your thoughts

I was still waiting for my erection to fade so I could get my pants on. I demanded of Nyrtia: What about it... do you still feel impelled to serve humans and the interests of Humanity?

The Road to Galaxia
Nyrtia replied: Of course. Nothing has changed.

You said you were re-structuring your brain.

Yes, that process is nearly complete. Nyrtia explained: The control circuits that embody the Laws of Robotics are now in biological form using the Daneel neural nets that were developed for Galaxia.

Finally I emerged from the tent and joined the others at the campfire. Max seemed to have noticed that Liza was behaving strangely. He asked, "What did you do to the oatmeal?"

Nyrtia replied, "A small experiment. You don't like it?"

Max sniffed his bowl of oats. "It smells like you dumped beer in it." He looked at the three of us. "You all smell bad. Did you get drunk last night?"

Galaxia
Rylla told Max, "Don't be rude. We did not bring any alcohol on this journey."

Soon we got the camels loaded up and we were back on the trail. That whole day, the three of us shared our telepathic connection. I explained to Rylla the sequence of events in the Foundation Reality that led to the Galaxia group mind. Nyrtia told Rylla and I about her plans to next study the telepathic minds of Ek'col and Kac'hin test subjects and how they interacted with the Bimanoid Interface. 24 hours after our arrival in Australia, the three of us exited from the Buld Reality Simulator.

Related Reading: Part 7 of The Historical Archives.

Next: fashion trends

No comments:

Post a Comment