Jan 30, 2022

The Competition

original cover art by M. Isip and R. Crowl
Below on this page is Part 7 of the science fiction story The Historical Archive. In Part 6, a copy of Rylla from 1814 was included in the telepathy experiments of R. Nyrtia. Nyrtia is trying to understand the changes that were made to the Bimanoid Interface so that she can optimize her own brain structure for the purpose of having telepathic communication with humans.

R. Nyrtia was created in the First Reality, when twitino-mediated telepathy was still possible. Now, in the Final Reality, positronic brains like Nyrtia's are useless for telepathy. Nyrtia has been converting her brain circuits into the form of biological neural networks that are compatible with the type of technology-assisted telepathy that can be achieved by using the Bimanoid Interface.

Having studied telepathic communication between two tryp'At, Nyrtia now tells Zeta and the Editor that she needs to do further experiments with two other telepathic human variants: the Ek'col and the Kac'hin.

Part 7 of The Historical Archive (Part 1)(Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)(Part 6)

Arriving back in the Final Reality Simulator, I was not surprised to be there with the copy of Rylla from the 1800s. I immediately sensed that she and I still had a strong telepathic connection, but now, rather than being dressed for a ride through the outback, Rylla was wearing a miniskirt that reminded me of the 1960s. She grabbed onto her tie-dyed T-shirt and said, "Now what have I gotten myself into?" 

I chuckled and gazed upon Rylla as she tried to make sense of our odd clothing. This copy of Rylla had lived her entire life in the 1800s and she had no knowledge of the 1960s. Nyrtia had even placed a flower in Rylla's hair. I was no better off, with a pair of bell-bottom pants and silly vest that had glaring vertical stripes in the worst imaginable colors. I reached up and found another flower embedded in my hair. "Nyrtia really went too far, now."

Rylla looked around the bedroom, examining various small objects that while typical for 2021, were outside of her past experience. Qyla come out from under the bed and rubbed up against my leg and made a complaining sound. Rylla picked up Qyla and reading my thoughts, she asked, "What kind of a name is Qyla?"

"According to my wife, it is an ancient Neanderthal name." I was surprised how readily Qyla had allowed Rylla to scratch her ears, just as if they were old friends.

Rylla laughed then she realized that I was serious. "You married a Neanderthal?"

Just then John Smith stepped into the bedroom and said, "Rylla!"

Rylla handed me the cat and ran to him and they embraced. "She brought you here too!" After a long kiss, Rylla asked him, "What year is this?"

He replied, "I've been told that this is a simulation of 2021." Through my telepathic link to Rylla, I could sense that he and Rylla were also communicating telepathically. Soon they had shed their clothes, were on the bed and making love. With Rylla's sexual thoughts bombarding me, I became sexually aroused. I began to wonder why Nyrtia was not allowing me to telepathically link to John Smith, but as I turned to depart and give the lovers some privacy, I ran into Zeta. Qyla squawked and jumped to the floor.

Zeta and I embraced, my stiff penis pressed against her and her big breasts pushed against me. Zeta and I had our usual weak telepathic connection. Zeta could see Smith's bottom energetically bouncing up and down as he thrust his penis in and out of Rylla. Who are... Zeta could see the answer in my mind. Rylla?

Old Time Gaming
Zeta had just spent a week in Australia with the copy of Rylla from our century. Now I could see that Zeta's nipples were erect and jutting out against the fabric of her tight-fitting tie-dyed shirt. "Remember that story that Rylla and I wrote... Old Time Gaming?"

Zeta quickly understood. This is your copy... making love to Rylla... 

She's a copy of Rylla from the 1800s, and not even biological. She's a replicoid.

Zeta let go of me and went to sit on the bed, not far from Rylla. I watched Zeta's sexy bottom twitching her little miniskirt as she walked over to the bed. When she sat on the bed, her skirt rode up and I could see the pubic hair between her legs. Zeta asked Rylla, "Sorry to interrupt, but what are you doing in my bed making love to my husband?"

I could tell telepathically that Rylla was close to having an orgasm. Judging by Smith's body language, he began ejaculating just as Rylla told Zeta, "I know what this looks like, but he's not your husband." She pushed Smith over onto his back and now with Rylla on top, she energetically pursued her own orgasm. She could not resist commenting to Zeta, "You've got enormous breasts!"

Now I was reminded to ask, "Where is Tihri?"

Zeta glanced at me but then her eyes went back to the spectacle of Rylla excitedly grinding the glans of her clitoris into Smith's pubic hair. Zeta did not want to take her eyes off of Rylla, but she told me, "When I got home, I found your note."

I asked, "Note?" Just then, Rylla had an orgasm which I was able to experience along with her, telepathically.

hierion tubes in the Ekcolir Reality.
Original cover art by Howard Brown;
see Astounding Stories, March 1936
"Your note about going for a walk. Tihri was hungry so I nursed her and then she fell asleep. I put her down in her room and then... when I stepped in here, I could sense your mind."

I nodded, "I think you passed through a hierion tube. Now we are inside the Hierion Domain and inside a simulation." Qyla jumped up on the bed and rubbed against Zeta. "But I never left you a note."

Her voice raw with emotion, Rylla told Zeta, "Okay, now I can talk." She reached out and touched one of Zeta's big breasts. "I'm glad I don't have to lug those around."

Zeta pulled off her top. "This shirt is too tight for me." She tossed away the shirt and then held one of her breasts in each of her hands. "My guess is that there are anti-gravity components in these things, so they are amazingly light-weight." I could sense in Zeta's mind that she had also, a week previously, explained her fantastically enlarged breasts to 'our' Rylla in Australia.

Rylla started playing with one of Zeta's big erect nipples. I told Zeta, "I think Nyrtia played a trick on you. She must have left you that note."

Zeta looked at Smith who was admiring her breasts and then she suggested to me, "Maybe there is yet another copy of you... out in the real world..." That was an interesting suggestion and I began taking seriously the idea that Nyrtia might make a copy of me each time I was sent into the Simulator.

Nyrtia suddenly appeared on the other side of the bed. She placed a hand on Smith's shoulder and told Zeta, "Grean and Manny made and deployed this copy of him... to function as a handy-man through the centuries of Earth's developing civilization. For the final phase in my experiments, I hope to catch Grean's attention, so you might soon have a chance to take up the duplication of your husband with her."

Zeta asked Nyrtia, "Where did you arrive from just now?"

Grean (image credits)
Nyrtia explained, "I was just watching Rylla and Mr. Smith from outside of this simulation. Based on data for their interactions with the Bimanoid Interface, I made one last adjustment to my brain. Now I believe I'm ready to deal with the competition."

I was looking back and forth between Nyrtia's large breasts and Zeta's. I asked, "Competition?"

Nyrtia put her hands on her breasts and told me, "No, I'm not competing with Zeta for the largest breasts. She's nursing a baby so she wins. I'm talking about Grean and Manny."

I said, "I sure hope you are not intending to start a new time war."

Nyrtia explained, "Believe me, time travel is no longer possible. The Huaoshy took care of that. However, before Manny took R. Gohrlay away from Earth, they made a change to the Bimanoid Interface. I'm still trying to figure out how they did that... thus our experiments."

Zeta gestured at Rylla who had resumed her sexplay and again was rocking herself back and forth against Smith. "Rylla screwing my husband is an experiment?"

Nyrtia nodded. "Exactly."

I told Zeta, "Nyrtia is studying our telepathic minds. She's trying to re-design her own brain to match the features of the Bimanoid Interface."

Zeta should her head. "And that requires a multitude of orgasms?"

Nyrtia walked around the bed and took Zeta by the hand. With a glance at Rylla, she said, "Let's not further interrupt these two love birds as they celebrate their reunion." Nyrtia led Zeta out of the room. Passing though the doorway, Nyrtia looked back over her shoulder at me and said, "Come along."

I was enjoying my telepathic link to Rylla and the sexual sensations she was experiencing. With my swollen penis inside my tight pants, it was not easy to walk, but I followed Nyrtia down the hallway. 

Manny
I followed Nyrtia and Zeta out into dining room which was lit by a pair of candles on the table. Nyrtia led Zeta to a chair and I sat down on the other side of the table. Nyrtia said, "I don't suppose either of you is hungry."

Zeta said, "You know very well that I have not been hungry for the past week."

I noticed now that Nyrtia was dressed in what looked like a tight-fitting waitress uniform with a very short skirt that hugged her hips. Her blouse barely contained her big breasts and her miniskirt did not completely cover her round buttocks. I realized that I had not felt hungry or slept or eaten anything since entering into the Simulator. I said, "Inside this simulator I did not really expect to be hungry. None of this is real."

Nyrtia picked up a bottle of wine out of an ice bucket and poured goblets full of wine for both Zeta and I. Nyrtia chuckled and told me, "Normally, in a Reality Simulation like this, you would be hungry... all the normal human physiological functions would be simulated."

Zeta added, "And out in the real world, I should have been hungry. I ate very little in Australia, but I did not lose weight." Zeta took a sip of the wine.

"You were being fed by nanites." Nyrtia explained, "This is next stage in your body modification."

Looking across the table at Zeta's spectacular gravity-defying breasts, I was very aroused and ready to suggest that Nyrtia give me an hour or two alone with Zeta. I could telepathically sense that Zeta was getting ready to tell me something. Something about her recent trip to Australia and specifically about Nora. Suddenly I had an image in my mind of Zeta and Nora making love.

Following my thoughts, Zeta told me, "Yes, that was it."

The image of Nora expanded and I had a vision of Nora thrusting her penis into Zeta's body. I asked, "Since when does Nora have a penis?"

The Allzaurish Experiment

"Apparently forever. Your son has been enjoying it for years, although according to Nora it took him a while to get used to his allzaurish."

I stared at Zeta uncomprehendingly.

Nyrtia told Zeta, "You are going to have to show him. He has no imagination, at all." She asked rhetorically,  "Why did I bother making sure that he knew about the allzaurish?" 

Zeta downed the last of the wine in her goblet, stood up, bent over and showed me her cute bottom. I got up, moved around the table and got a good look at her glistening pink allzaurish. "So Nora..."

Zeta explained, "My new vagina is the perfect size for Nora's penis... but I doubt if you will fit."

Nyrtia sat in the big reclining chair in the living room, but she was still watching Zeta and I. Nyrtia lifted up her skirt and pointed at her crotch and told me, "Go ahead and try out Zeta's new vagina."

I was eager to make love to Zeta, but I did not like the idea of Nyrtia manipulating our bodies and experimenting on us. Zeta seemed to have no such inhibitions. She let her miniskirt fall to the floor and pulled my penis out of my pants. I complained, "I don't want to play Nyrtia's games."

Zeta told me, "After a week away from you, I'm horny and I want you inside me. Ignore Nyrtia."

I saw Qyla jump into Nyrtia's lap. The cat started licking Nyrtia's genitals. I turned my attention back to Zeta who was now bent over, laying her chest on the table, her cute bottom aimed at me. She suggested, "Please go ahead and try..."

Unable to suppress my curiosity, I stuck a finger into her tight Allzaurish. She was hot and wet and I felt the muscles of her new vagina contract and squeeze my finger. I muttered, "I don't want to hurt you."

replicoids
Annoyed by my reluctance to ravish her, Zeta popped off of the table and took the end of my erection in her mouth. Again, I glanced at Nyrtia and saw that Qyla was kneeding the glans of Nyrtia's clitoris with her furry paws. Telepathically, I was startled by Zeta's rush of pleasure when I began to ejaculate in her mouth. She turned around and positioned her allzaurish against the head of my penis. As I continued ejaculating long hot spurts of semen, I was surprised to realize that I was in a shared orgasm trance with both Zeta and Nyrtia. As my semen hit Zeta's allzaurish, she cried out, "Oh, yes! Nyrtia, you were right about the clytykynyn receptors..."

Nyrtia responded telepathically: I don't know why Manny deprived you and your clone sisters of this ancient Neanderthal pleasure.

Zeta was thinking about the need for the Gohrlay clones to blend in with the humans of Earth, but she was not thinking very clearly. Zeta was lost in an ocean of sexual pleasure.

I struggled for a time to push my penis inside Zeta's tight little allzaurish, but I only managed to insert the tip. When my ejaculations finally ended, I picked Zeta up and carried her into one of the back bedrooms. I finally got my erection inside Zeta's full-sized vagina and I soon achieved a second orgasm. When I again started to ejaculate, Zeta pushed me over onto my back and got on top and was working towards her second orgasm when Nyrtia and Qyla arrived. Nyrtia quickly got on top of Zeta and thrust her penis into Zeta's allzaurish. Telepathically I asked Nyrtia: You have a penis?

I can take on any useful body form. Right know I'm trying to test if I can repair Zeta's telepathic burn-in. I could now see in Nyrtia's mind that Yrovi was using the bodily form of Qyla. Nyrtia told Yrovi, "Please shut him up so I can concentrate."

Qyla crawled under Nyrtia and began needing my testes with her front paws. A minute later, Nyrtia and Zeta and I again slipped into our shared orgasm trance. Nyrtia instructed Zeta: Now, stop trusting at his penis. Relax and let our bodies firm up the synapex connections. Yrovi was still stimulating my testes with her soft paws and licking up the semen that was leaking out of Zeta. 

I was fondling Zeta's artificial breasts and Nyrtia continued to rub her stiff nipples across Zeta's back. As our three bodies were linked by more and more synapex connections, I began to see deeper and deeper into Nyrtia's mind. She invited me: My mind is open to you. Look at my motivations and plans.

I had been worried that Nyrtia was treating Zeta and I like puppets, forcing us to participate in her telepathy experiments. I worried that Nyrtia would use her growing understanding of the Bimanoid Interface to start intervening in the course of human events on Earth. However, as far as I could see, Nyrtia planned to restrict her future activities to making use of the Reality Simulation System that she had devised and was housed in her secret workshop inside the Hierion Domain. My problem was that I was so sexually stimulated that I could not stay focused on the task of searching through Nyrtia's seemingly infinite memories. Zeta told me: Just enjoy yourself. Manny would not have let things go this far if Nyrtia was a danger to Earth.

I hoped that Zeta was correct and I allowed myself to slip into an altered state of consciousness where time seemed to be lost and pleasure was everything. Eventually, when I returned to normal consciousness, Zeta and I were alone. She was sitting astride me, her big breasts seemingly floating in the air above me. I reached up and caressed her stiff nipples. She stuck one of her nipples in my mouth and said, "According to Nyrtia, your body is now making clytykynyn and I'm secreting oxypathin." I was wondering if I had oxypathin receptors in my body, but when I tasted some of Zeta's sweet milk, I knew that I did. My whole mouth began to tingle with a new kind of pleasure that I had never previously experienced. Zeta told me telepathically: I think we can trust Nyrtia. Yes, she made use of these changes in our bodies to turn us into willing participants in her experiments, but I could see deep into her mind during that last orgasm trance. She is no danger to Earth.

I could see another thought in Zeta's mind. I blurted out, "You have a penis, too?"

Zeta guided my hands from her breasts to her erect clitoris. The glans of her clitoris was now quite large, like the head of a penis. She tugged on her glans and a stiff little penis popped out of her body. She and I played with her penis for a while then she said, "Turn over."

I could see in her mind what she wanted to do. I rolled over and said, "Are you telling me that I have an allzaurish?" I felt Zeta slide her stiff erection inside me.

Zeta began enthusiastically trusting her penis in and out of my allzaurish. I muttered, "Nyrtia thinks of everything." Zeta quickly climaxed and ejaculated into my allzaurish. Something in her ejaculate reacted with the walls of my allzaurish and filled me with intense pleasure. The muscle in the walls of my allzaurish began to ripple with powerful contractions.

During our orgasm trance, Zeta and I compared what we had each seen in Nyrtia's mind. We knew that for the next phase of her experiments, Nyrtia intended to visit the last Ek'col on Earth. I'd never previously known of Gwyned's analog in the Buld Reality, a woman named Gwen. 

As Zeta and I were emerging from that orgasm trance, Nyrtia entered the bedroom and told us, "I'm going to find Gwen. Join me as soon as you two recover from your orgasms and can walk again." Zeta was again on top of me with my erection inside the larger of her two vaginas. Nyrtia placed a hand on Zeta's bottom and slid a finger into Zeta's allzaurish. 

Zeta told Nyrtia, "Yes, you are welcome to join us again."

Gwyned
"You and your secretions are quite a distraction my dear, but I must be on my way." Nyrtia reluctantly pulled her finger out of Zeta and stuck it into her mouth. Then she turned and strode to the door. Nyrtia disappeared as she passed through the doorway.

Zeta sighed and told me, "I'd really like another chance to play in your allzaurish, but I suppose that can wait."

I asked her, "Do you think this real? I mean, when we return to the real world, will you still have a penis... will I still have a vagina?"

Zeta giggled and pulled herself off of my penis. A huge volume of my ejaculate began flowing out of her vagina. Qyla jumped up on the bed and began licking at Zeta and lapping up the semen. I asked, "Is this really Yrovi?"

Qyla transformed before my eyes, growing and shifting into a humanoid body shape but retaining fur and some cat-like features. I suddenly realized that the face of this cat-girl looked like Yrovi. She stopped licking Zeta's labia and said, "Yes, this is me. On Tar'tron, there are humans who have this kind of feline form. I'll be returning to that world as soon as Nyrtia completes her experiments."

Zeta added, "From what I saw in Nyrtia's mind, she has already completed her experiments. She wants to visit Gwen in an attempt to attract Grean's attention."

Yrovi turned her attention to my erection and grabbed on to it with both of her hands.

Zeta jumped off the bed and retracted her penis into her body. Now she was again clothed in her 1960s outfit; the too-tight t-shirt and her very skimpy miniskirt. Yrovi playfully licked my erection and then told Zeta, "I don't think he can get dressed yet. I'll send him through to the 1960s as soon as his penis deflates."

primate/feline hybrid of Tar'tron
Image credits: Will Stephenson
Zeta told me, "Your play time with Yrovi is almost over." She patted Yrovi's sexy bottom and for a moment I could see in her mind that Zeta was tempted to get back in bed with us, but she drew back and said, "Enjoy yourselves and say your goodbyes." Zeta pulled her gaze off of Yrovi's pink genitals and looking into my eyes, told me, "I'll see you soon, my love." She turned and went through the doorway and disappeared.

I moved to climb off the bed saying, "A cold shower should take care of this."

Yrovi followed me to the shower and turned on the warm water. She scrubbed my body and gave me some pointers on care and cleaning of a vagina before saying, "Your nanites have a cleaning algorithm and they should take care of the details."

With Yrovi sliding her soapy hands all over my body, my erection was not going to fade. I could not resist discovering what Yrovi's vagina felt like now that she was in this sexy feline body form. After we made love in the shower, Yrovi finally pulled her mouth off of my penis and said, "I love how you taste now."

I asked her, "Do you think Nyrtia intends to allow Zeta and I to keep our new body forms and these pleasure-stimulating secretions that our bodies are now making?"

She pretended to start washing off my erection with soap and warm water but I knew she was just trying to keep my erection from fading. Yrovi shrugged and replied, "Why not? She told you that she was willing to pay for your services."

I was enjoying how Yrovi played with my penis and testes but I turned the water to cold. "I don't understand what Nyrtia hopes to learn from this girl, Gwen."

Original artwork by Rounnac Masoudi.
image credits
Yrovi bent over my erection and tried to shield it from the cold water. She told me, "Nyrtia believes that Manny left her a message somewhere inside the Simulation System. However, there are so many places... throughout all of deep time... far too many places to look..." Yrovi was holding my penis in her warm hands, but now that I was under the flowing cold water my big erection finally began to go limp. Yrovi threw her arms around me and said, "Nyrtia want's to attract Grean's attention. Maybe Grean knows where to find Manny."

Wondering if this might be the last time I saw her, I kissed Yrovi passionately on the lips and then stepped out of the shower. As soon as I dried off, my clothing formed over my body. Yrovi was still drying her fur with Zeta's hair dryer when I waved goodbye. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I was shifted out of that simulation of my home and into Australia of the 1960s.

Next: Part 8 of The Historical Archive.



No comments:

Post a Comment