Jan 15, 2022

The Qway Template

in the Ekcolir Reality
Robot: see this cover by Frank R. Paul
and also see this webpage.

Below on this page is Part 3 of the science fiction story The Historical Archive. In Part 2 of the story, R. Nyrtia solved the last technical hurdle standing in the way of practical time travel. Nyrtia's scientific break-through was witnessed by the Editor from within a Simulation of the First Reality.

After exactly 24 hours inside the First Reality Simulator, both the Editor and Yrovi were returned to another simulated environment where Nyrtia was waiting for them. The R. Nyrtia of the Final Reality was expecting the Editor to have many questions about what he had seen of the First Reality.

In Part 1, the Editor had heard Nyrtia speak of Qway, one of the Archivists who had assisted R. Nahan during his preparations for the beginning of the time travel era in the First Reality. In Part 2 of the story, the Editor met Dodaqowż and Ursyña, the children of another Archivist named Myum. Myum was working in the Historical Archive as Nahan's assistant when time travel first became possible.

In Part 3, below, the Editor learns about the role that Nahan's Archivists such as Qway played in preparing for the first time travel mission and the first Reality Change.

Part 3 of The Historical Archive (Part 1)(Part 2)

After 24 hours in the First Reality, I was returned to my own house of the Final Reality where I quickly reminded myself that I was still inside a simulation. Nyrtia was there inside that Final Reality simulation and she had been waiting rather impatiently for Yrovi and I to complete our visit to the First Reality. Nyrtia looked back and forth between Yrovi and myself and asked, "Was that a fun and informative journey into Deep Time?"

I had dozens of questions for Nyrtia, but Yrovi rushed forward, hugged Nyrtia, kissed her on the lips and replied, "I'm sure you saw that I had a very fun sexplay session with your old assistant Lynscot." Nyrtia nodded. Yrovi enthusiastically proclaimed, "Now I want to try some of her techniques on you!" The two women (I reminded myself that they were artificial life-forms) kissed again.

For a moment I stood there watching Nyrtia stick her tongue deep into Yrovi's mouth. I was trying to reconcile the appearance of this version of Nyrtia with the other one which I had met in the simulation of the First Reality. As Nyrtia pulled back from Yrovi and looked at me, she could tell I was staring at her big breasts. "Ya, I was 33 years old before I got these big breasts. When I was 20 years old and finally had the opportunity to choose my own body form, I adopted an age-appropriate body shape, that of Qway when she was in her twenties, before she had her children and grew large milk-making breasts." 

Cradling one of her breasts in each hand, Nyrtia bounced them up and down and told me, "I never really got interested in breasts until after my friends, such as Dodaqowż, started having their babies."

Trying to move my eyes off of Nyrtia's chest, I asked, "I'm curious... how did you get a new body form every year?" Yrovi was now kneeling on the floor with her head up under Nyrtia's skirt and experimenting with some oral sex technique learned from Lynscot.

Nyrtia explained, "The teleportation research team had long been scanning objects. They had a database of scans and it was possible to rebuild the femtobot components of my body so as to approximate any of the scanned body forms." Nyrtia waved a hand and her clothing dissolved into its component nanites.

I tried not to be distracted by Nyrtia's erect nipples. "But you could not simply morph your body... not all by yourself?"

"True... not back in the First Reality. There was a special device for re-arranging femtobots into new body forms." Nyrtia put her arms around me and pressed her warm breasts against my chest. "I suppose you want to return to the First Reality and see how all that body manipulation happened."

Yes, I was curious about how it has been possible for Nyrtia to change her appearance every year and how she had ended up looking like Holly, but even with the protruding nipples of Nyrtia's big distracting breasts pressing against me, I was actually thinking mostly about the invention of time travel. I said, "I would really like to see the time machine." I told Yrovi, "I don't understand why that cloud of red mist is the secret to time travel." However, I could see that Yrovi was busy applying her tongue to the pink glans of Nyrtia's clitoris and she ignored my musings about the red sedrons.

Nyrtia held me tight and kissed me on the mouth and then seductively vibrated her robotic tongue between my lips and for a while I thought that it was not a good time for me to keep discussing time travel. Nyrtia seemed quite sexually aroused and Yrovi repositioned herself and soon had a hand pushed up inside Nyrtia's vagina. 

Nyrtia told Yrovi, "Oh, yes, that's the spot!" Nyrtia put a hand on my stiff penis and told me, "I was hoping that upon your return from the First Reality you would be eager to play with me... but all you seem to want is answers to your questions." Nyrtia spread her legs a bit further apart in order to give Yrovi full access to her genitals. "Well, with Yrovi's expert assistance, I suppose I can do two things at once..." Nyrtia giggled at something Yrovi was doing down out of my view.

image credits

Nyrtia licked her lips and continued, "You saw the primitive hierion generator that finally allowed me to control the condensers inside my time machine. That was a major discovery! Those sedron condensers were alien technology that had been captured without any instruction manual. For thousands of years, nobody at Observer Base had been able to figure out how to control those condenser fields."

For a time, I simply held Nyrtia's sexy body while Yrovi was energetically thrusting her fist in and out of Nyrtia's vagina. As Yrovi got into a steady rhythm, Nyrtia leaned her head on my shoulder and told me, "Once I finally figured out the trick for how to modulate patterns of sedrons using the condensers, the rest was easy... we soon had a functioning time travel machine. And as soon as we could control the sedron arrays, I took the first ever journey through time. Now, enough talk..."

Given how Nyrtia was playing with my genitals, I was becoming quite sexually aroused, but I still wanted answers from Nyrtia about what I had seen in the First Reality. While in the simulation of Observer Base, I'd been surprised that gravity seemed normal. Now I was holding Nyrtia's big gravity-defying breasts in my hands and I was reminded to ask her, "Was the gravity field for Observer Base really set to Earth-normal gravity? I've heard from many sources that the gravity field inside the Base was adjusted to simulate lunar gravity levels."

For a couple of minutes, Nyrtia seemed to ignore my question. She told Yrovi, "I want your hot tongue back on my glans!" Then, after a minute passed and seemingly satisfied by the oral stimulation that Yrovi was providing, Nyrtia explained, "About a thousand years after Nahan was able to begin carefully studying the alien systems of Observer Base, he discovered a trick for controlling the artificial gravity. He adjusted the gravity to Earth normal, since he was not trying to trick the residents of Observer Base into imagining that they were on the Moon. In fact, he was trying to get the folks at Observer Base to identify with the poor people of Earth. Later, when travel between Earth and Observer Base again became possible, the gravity inside the Base was reduced once again."

Nyrtia had freed my erection from my clothing and she began to kiss and lick the tip of my penis. With a quavering voice, I asked, "When do I get to return to the First Reality?"

Yrovi peeked up at me from her position between Nyrtia's legs and told me, "I talked Nyrtia into using a 24 hour cycle. There is no point in overloading you with information about the past. Now, before you two continue talking, I must insist that you forget about work and take time for some sexplay."

"I second the motion." Nyrtia told Yrovi, "I got quite horny watching you make love to Lyn."

"Sorry about that, Nyrtia, but I could not resist taking that opportunity to test her programming. I know you are still trying to get over R. Gohrlay's departure from this galaxy and just the sight of Lyn was probably too much for you. However, Lyn does not really look all that much like Gohrlay."

"True, but she was using the basic Gohrlay body pattern and the mythical Gohrlay face, which had been crafted to be particularly seductive." Nyrtia took me by the hand, dissolved my clothing nanites and led me towards the bedroom. She asked me, "Did you notice how the old me... Nyrtia of the First Reality... reacted to the sight of your genitals?"

Yrovi raced past us into the bedroom and jumped on the bed and laughed, "Her eyes just about popped out of her head!"

I laid down on the bed and Yrovi and Nyrtia both instantly had their hands on my genitals. I said, "I guess Nyrtia was only 20 years old and had that girl, Dewoy, as her lover. Had Nyrtia never seen a naked man before?"

Nyrtia had the tip of my erection deep in her mouth so Yrovi explained, "Sure, she'd often had sex with all the members of the Syzyng family, including the men, but the Nyrturians were all females and the men at Observer Base all had normal human-sized genitals. She'd just never imagined a man with such a big penis and giant testes!"

Asterothrope hermaphrodite (left)
and Asterothrope female (right).
For a few minutes I relaxed and enjoyed the sexual attention that Yrovi and Nyrtia were lavishing on me. I was very close to sexual climax when Nyrtia took her vibrating tongue off of the tip of my penis, but Yrovi and Nyrtia both continued vigorously massaging my erection and when I ejaculated Nyrtia giggled and was seemingly impressed by the great volume of my ejaculate. As I recovered from that orgasm, my thoughts returned to the mysteries of the First Reality and I asked, "Who were the Nyrturians and where was Nyrturia located? I'm surprised I never heard of that human variant. A variant with only women... how is that possible? I must say, the long, lean bodies of Dodaqowż and Ursyña reminded me of Asterothropes."

Yrovi pressed the stiff glans of her clitoris against my mouth and told me, "Hush up for a while. You owe us both an orgasm or two." Nyrtia had already taken my erection inside her slick vagina. 

For a time, I was not allowed to speak and only after Nyrtia and Yrovi had each achieved orgasms did Nyrtia tell me, "Nahan designed the Nyrturians as a telepathic human variant. Each of them carried a device in their brain that provided them with a form of technology-assisted telepathy. The Nyrturians were a very early precursor to the Asterothropes."

"I see." I ran the tip of a finger along Nyrtia's cute jaw-line, which had somewhat alien contours. "So you were named after those Nyrturians."

"Exactly. Nahan used the teleportation scanner to make a brain scan of his first Archivist, Qway. It was Qway who first had the idea of using a space-time bubble in the Hierion Domain to preserve records in a way that could not be erased by a Reality Change. Eventually, I had all the femtobots of my body pushed into the form of Qway's sexy body." Nyrtia grabbed my hand and playfully took my finger in her mouth.

Yrovi added, "Nyrtia was one of the first of the positronic robots who began life with a baby's brain structure. It was Nahan's hope that more flexible positronic brain networks could be formed in that way. After failing for thousands of years to solve the time travel problem and also failing to get the Observer Base teleportation system functioning again, Nahan began experimenting with new kinds of brains, both biological and robotic. He was willing to try anything that might lead to progress in the stalled research projects that were underway at Observer Base. So, Nyrtia began her artificial life with Qway's childhood brain pattern. Qway grew up to have the most versatile and creative mind that Nahan had ever found and he hoped for even greater things from Nyrtia."

I objected, "But that woman... that Nyrturian, Qway... she must have been quite old by the time Nahan thought to scan her brain."

Reality Changes
Nyrtia snuggled against my side and spoke close to my ear, "Nahan had mastered the technology for human cloning. Impressed by her great mind, he made many cloned copies of Qway. In fact, you met one of the clones... Dodaqowż. And Ursyña was a clone of another Archivist. Decades before we were finally created, Nahan planned to have me, Dodaqowż, Ursyña collaborate and hopefully solve the time travel problem. And you got to see how it only took one day with the three of us together for me to learn how to control the sedron condensers. That collaboration was my first serious interaction with Nyrturian scientists. In retrospect, I later had to wonder why Nahan had kept us apart while we were growing up."

Yrovi was on top of me and diligently working her way towards another orgasm. She told Nyrtia, "I think I know why. You fell in love with Dewoy. Nahan did not want you having that kind of emotional link to your Nyrturian scientific collaborators."

For a time I played with Yrovi's cute little breasts and then she and I had simultaneous orgasms and shared an orgasm trance. While our minds were telepathically synchronized and linked, she told me: You missed out on some great sexplay with Lynscot.

I told Yrovi: I feel like I'm getting plenty of mind-expanding sex with you and Nyrtia. The more you and I synchronize our orgasms, the stronger our telepathic link grows. I can now follow your thoughts quite well.

Well, only my linguistic thoughts that I am consciously sending to you. Yrovi suggested: With more practice synchronizing our mind patterns, we might be able to look more deeply into each-others minds. She rested against my chest and sighed contentedly.

I turned my head and looked at Nyrtia. She gazed into my eyes and I asked her, "Could you link to us telepathically during that orgasm trance?"

Bimanoid Interface
"No, I'm still shifting my core neural circuits to fully adopt the human brain pattern. You and Yrovi are linking your minds by way of the Bimanoid Interface. We are apparently going to need a number of shared orgasms during which our minds will be open to the possibility of starting to make a new type of bridge between your human pattern and my robotic pattern. My positronic circuits were never planned for compatibility with the Bimanoid Interface version 2 that Gohrlay devised." She nibbled on my ear and then added, "I'm sure you won't object to all the sexplay that will be required to link our minds..."

I asked, "What exactly is the link between orgasms and telepathy?"

Nyrtia giggled and told me, "That goes all the way back to the Neanderthals. Their powerful mechanism for social bonding involved an unconscious telepathic link between sex partners. After two Neanderthals had shared a simultaneous orgasm, they were bonded for life. That property of Neanderthal brains got incorporated into the basic Gohrlay mind pattern that was used to make the first positronic brains. When selecting for telepathic humans and creating the Nyrturians, Nahan expanded on the importance of orgasms. During an orgasm, the Nyrturian brain could shift into a new kind of operating mode during which it could fully focus on telepathic synchronization with another mind, without distractions from ordinary thought processes... things like processing motor control signals."

"I see." I suggested, "And so when you were made, your positronic brain circuits included the Nyrturian method of linking shared orgasms to enhance telepathic communication."

"Yes, but I did not realize that until I was 20 years old." Nyrtia continued, "When he built me, Nahan had not connected the sedron condenser in my head to the positronic circuits that constituted my brain. Only when I had access to the hierion generator did I stumble onto that fact. Eventually, with my sedron condenser actually linked to my brain circuits, I was able to telepathically link to the Nyrturians." 

Nyrtia was again playing with my genitals and she said nothing for several minutes. Eventually she added, "With the help of that telepathic linkage, Dodaqowż, Ursyña and I quickly got my time machine working. And not long after that, they adopted my methods and got the ancient alien teleporter working, too. Well, of course, that resuscitation of alien technology also required one more little trick that we learned inside the Phari Cavern."

"Ah, yes, that hidden chamber inside Earth! Do you mean it contained Phari technology?" I was surprised to hear Nyrtia mention the Phari. "Why did you... the Nyrtia of the First Reality... why did that subterranean facility become the target for your first time travel journey?"

"Well, it was only much later that I realized the Phari origin of that ancient bio-engineering project. The pek had taken over the facility from the Phari, so when I first visited there, I assumed it was a pek creation." Nyrtia fell silent for a time. "Eventually I discovered the truth, but only after we positronic robots were able to travel through space to the other stars of the galaxy. Then we found more remnants of the Phari civilization and finally understood how the pek had driven the Phari to extinction. Of course, when I realized that, I finally went far enough back in time to meet the Phari. However, in the First Reality I was not thinking in terms of billions of years. My first time travel trip only went back 34 thousand years and my goal was to get a look at a functioning teleportation device."

I asked, "So, am I really going to be able to go with you on a time travel mission to Earth? I mean, the you of the First Reality."

Nyrtia replied, "I suppose so. I'm watching to see how things go inside the First Reality Simulator, but I think you'll be taken to Earth, as long as you don't do something stupid."

"I'll try not to, but I feel like I've already gotten off on a bad footing with young Nyrtia."

obtaining the Gohrlay brain pattern
Nyrtia wrapped her big breasts around my erection. "She's intrigued by both your grand genitals and what she saw of my breasts. When I briefly popped into the Final Reality Simulation, she was so distracted by the size of my breasts that she did not later seem to notice how much I look like Dodaqowż, although she may eventually make that connection. I think she did notice how your face resembles your First Reality analogue. Anyhow, in the First Reality, without any outside interference, I had already decided to adopt the body form of the Nyrturian who had provided my brain pattern. I remember how surprised I was when I realized that my brain pattern had originated from Qway and Dodaqowż was a clone of Qway."

Yrovi said, "After you realized that, I'm surprised you went ahead and used the Dodaqowż body form. Didn't that alienate Dodaqowż?"

"Not at all. She took it as a compliment. Anyhow, we were soon linking our minds telepathically. That was so important for our scientific collaboration that... well, to be honest, it was a major sexual rush for both of us to be able to make love to another person who looked so similar."

Yrovi laughed, "Ha! You had a hot sexual relationship with Dodaqowż?"

"Of course. Why not? That was a very satisfying relationship... until she got distracted by the advanced technology inside the Phari chamber and went off to live on Earth for a couple of years. Inside Earth, I should say. But by then, I was busy dealing with the challenges of the Second Reality." 

Deep Time
I asked, "Nyrtia, did I really have an analogue in the First Reality?"

Nyrtia giggled. "Don't let that go to your head. Actually, the 'you' of the first reality was shaped by developmental control nanites so as to have the body form of a cute Preland."

For a moment I tried to imagine the implications of my existence being traced so far into Deep Time, then I recovered my wits and asked, "So tell me... was it you or Nahan that went back in time and save R. Gohrlay?"

"Yes, yes, you got that right in your silly story. It was Nahan."

I told Nyrtia, "If anything in Foundations of Eternity needs to be corrected, I wish you would just tell me."

Nyrtia sighed. "You are in the process of learning the truth. You are the Editor, not me. It is up to you to correct the errors that Ivory made."

Yrovi exclaimed, "Hey, I did as good as I could when I interpreted what Angela was able to tell me about Deep Time."

Nyrtia kissed Yrovi then said, "I'm not criticizing your efforts, my dear. It is amazing how accurate Foundations of Eternity turned out given the conditions under which it was researched and written."

Foundations of Eternity
At that point, Nyrtia and Yrovi started getting into some serious sexplay. For a time I watched them making love. Seeing them together, it was clear that Nyrtia had a slightly alien appearance. Many parts of her body besides just her breasts did not exactly match the typical human form. I was intrigued by the mysterious Nyrturians and the role they had played in the discovery of time travel technology. Then I remembered another question that I had. "Exactly what was the role of Nahan's Archivists?"

Neither Yrovi or Nyrtia appreciated me interrupting their sexplay. After I asked my innocent question, they both attacked me and for a time they took turns stuffing various tender body parts in my mouth. Only after we had all achieved a shared simultaneous orgasm did Yrovi telepathically inform me: The Historical Archive was kept in a special space-time compartment... it was the precursor to Eternity. When Nahan initiated the Reality Change that brought the Second Reality into existence, it erased 30 thousand years of Observer Base history... except for what was protected from Change inside the Historical Archive.

During that orgasm trance, I could see flashing fragments of Nyrtia's thoughts. For some reason, she was thinking about my granddaughter Rylla. As the orgasm trance was ending and I was returning to normal consciousness, I asked Nyrtia, "How often have we been together on Earth for Interventionist missions?"

Nyrtia laughed at my state of befuddlement. Now she was laying on top of me, her big breasts sandwiched between her chest and mine, her stiff nipples pressing hard against my skin. "It depends on how broadly you define... you. In the Buld Reality, a replicoid copy of you was sent far back in time by Grean. There were many occasions when that copy of you crossed paths with me at points through the course of human history. One of those you learned about recently; the Intervention during which you helped Rylla with her mission in Australia back in the 1800s."

I complained, "But I have no memory of that."

The Rylla Intervention
"Of course not, it was a copy of you that got to live through all of Earth's recent history... the age of Earthly civilizations."

"What happened to that copy of me? Did it survive all the way into modern times, to my lifetime?"

Nyrtia asked me, "Why do you want to know?"

"If that copy of me still exists, I could learn so much from him..."

"You really are a meddlesome trouble-maker." Nyrtia kissed the tip of my nose. "I suppose Grean knew that it would be impossible to keep the two of you apart. I imagine she must have taken that copy of you off of Earth, sometime in the early 20th century. The last time I saw that copy of you was during the Rylla Intervention."

I was enthralled by the idea that I, or a copy of me, had lived through all of human history. "Well, what about all those previous times when we were together on Earth?"

"I've told you about my Holly Intervention, but I see you are also curious about the many adventures of your replicoid copy. There must have been a hundred times that we met on Earth..." Nyrtia was doing something extraordinary with the walls of her artificial vagina. For a time, we were both distracted by her sexplay. Finally she said, "What pops most eagerly into my mind is what I think of as the Empedocles Intervention, over 2,000 years ago, in ancient Italy. Of course, there was no such thing as Italy back then..."

Nyrtia told me a rather amazing story about when my replicoid copy got to meet Empedocles, but that is rather off topic here. I'll save that tale for a more appropriate place in this narrative. Although, when she was done with her story, I asked, "So you were in Sicily preventing a mass murderer from rising to power?"

Nyrtia nodded and replied, "Call it a weakness. A robot like me can't sit by and watch people suffer."

the Empedocles Intervention
I asked, "But what about all the other horrors of human history?"

"Sadly, not all suffering could be eliminated from this or any other Reality. However, when my soft-hearted actions did not cause even worse problems, I was able to put a few patches on the Final Reality." After Nyrtia's long story about Empedocles which included some rather steamy ancient Earth sex, Yrovi was again feeling quite horny and so the three of us had another sexplay session. During that next orgasm trance, I could telepathically sense that Nyrtia was again thinking about the Phari.

While our minds were telepathically connected, I asked Yrovi: Can you also see into Nyrtia's thoughts?

Yes, it is quite exciting! I was not all expecting that we would be able to have a stable telepathic link to her through the Bimanoid Interface. It is almost as if the current version of the Interface was carefully crafted to make it impossible for Nyrtia to use it.

The Huaoshy
Nyrtia was still very sexually excited and she had her splashing wet crotch pressed against my mouth. I was looking upward and fondling her spectacular breasts. With a far-off look in her eyes, she told me, "Back in the First Reality I had a terrible lack of imagination. Had I thought things through, I would have carefully searched back through Earth's history to find the point in time when the pek first arrived on Earth. Had I done that, I would have learned about the Phari in the First Reality and..."

Yrovi seemed to never tire of holding my erection inside her hot vagina. For a time I fantasized about the possibility that I might get to live an entire lifetime inside that Simulation with both Yrovi and Nyrtia. However, Nyrtia was like a constant reminder of my past... my many happy years with Zeta. I wondered: were Yrovi and Nyrtia trying to make me forget about Zeta and my family back on Earth? As our telepathic linkage grew stronger, I could detect no malice in Yrovi's thoughts.

As Yrovi rocked back and forth on me, she told Nyrtia, "Had you recognized the existence of the Phari back then, it might have delayed the inevitable, but you never could have defeated the Huaoshy. Not with their advanced sedron technologies."

Nyrtia mused, "Well, who really knows how everything would have been changed..." For a time she seemed to think about the possibilities. "In any case, I was young and silly and spent more time thinking about making my body a desirable source of pleasure for my lovers than I did thinking about aliens. I blame my programming which forced me to make every effort to please humans..." Nyrtia pulled the glans of her clitoris off of my tongue, rudely pushed Yrovi off of me and took my erection back inside her vagina.

source

Seemingly offended, Yrovi complained, "Nyrtia, even if I'm not human, you can still be nice to me!"

Nyrtia told Yrovi, "Don't be so greedy, girl. You had a lifetime with him... now you can share." Nyrtia took hold of Yrovi's hand and kissed each of her fingers. "We've been lovers for the past two months... that has been very nice. However, now you have to wait your turn while I take care of more urgent concerns. I must figure out how to link my mind to his."

Yrovi muttered, "Positronic robots are so weird!" For a time, Yrovi masturbated and watched Nyrtia making love to me. Yrovi told me, "The next time you are with Lynscot, don't pass up the opportunity to grab some sexplay with that robot. I wish she was here now!"

Nyrtia giggled. "Growing up with Lyn, I quickly discovered that she had some awesome sexplay algorithms. Of course, she'd been sexually entertaining humans for tens of thousands of years by the time when she became my research assistant. I learned a lot from her."

Yrovi was now snuggled against my side and she added, "All you have to do is suggest to Lyn that you are not satisfied with her sexplay and she'll work twice as hard to give you an orgasm."

Nyrtia warned, "Please don't take advantage of Lyn. You can't link your mind to hers. She was designed to telepathically monitor the thoughts of her human sex partners. Without a telepathic link, she can't be expected to truly satisfy you, but she will try."

Yrovi commented, "I'm not going to feel any guilt over what happens to Lyn inside the First Reality Simulator. None of that is real."

Nyrtia explained, "Well, be warned. I'm not going to reset that First Reality Simulation between your visits, so Lyn will remember you the next time you see her. You'll have to live with the consequences of your past actions inside the Simulator each time you return for another visit."

image source
With all of our pleasing sexplay and Nyrtia's engrossing tales about Deep Time, I'd lost track of time and had not noticed the exact time of the scheduled transitions between the simulations. However, I new it was approaching the time of the transition to the other Simulator. I asked, "How long until I'm sent back into the First Reality?"

Nyrtia pointed at the clock that was beside the bed. "About fifteen minutes."

I said, "Can you show me how to control the clothing nanites? It is no fun being at Yrovi's mercy when I want to get dressed."

Yrovi giggled, "It was useful to let Nyrtia see your big penis. And don't forget, Lyn saw your equipment, too. I'm willing to bet that they both try to have sex with you when we get back to the First Reality." 

I reminded Yrovi, "I want to learn the history of Humanity, not have sex with robots." I instantly regretted saying that when I saw the hurt look on Nyrtia's face. I asked Nyrtia, "Why don't you go with me into the First Reality Simulator?"

"I may pop in, when needed. However, I need to stay here and continue the re-structuring of my brain. I'll be watching you, but I don't want to confuse matters by inserting another copy of myself into the First Reality." Nyrtia gave me a quick lesson in how to control the type of clothing nanites that had been used back in the First Reality. "This is another alien technology, based on femtobots. However, the Huaoshy were very careful not to reveal their more advanced zeptite technologies."

Seeing that I was dressed again and ready to return to the First Reality, Yrovi finally rolled off the bed and covered herself with clothing that matched the style used by humans at Observer Base in the First Reality. She took my hand and told me, "Here we go again!"

Next: Part 4 of The Historical Archive


visit the Gallery of Book and Magazine Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment