Feb 7, 2022

The Isolates

Below on this page is Part 9 of the science fiction story The Historical Archive. Previously, in Part 8, Nyrtia was able to search the memories of Grean the Kac'hin for clues about how to find and make contact with Manny the bumpha.

Now Nyrtia is making her plans for how to confront Manny and hopefully learn the new access codes for the Bimanoid Interface. Long ago, R. Nyrtia created the Bimanoid Interface and endowed Earth with a Momentum of Time, but then R. Gohrlay and Manny altered the functional parameters of the Bimanoid Interface and prevented Nyrtia from reversing those changes.

All of Nyrtia's helpers have been returned to their proper places and times except for Rylla and the Editor.

Part 9 of The Historical Archive (Part 1)(Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)(Part 6)(Part 7)(Part 8) 

I was back in the simulation of my home and was soon greeted by Qyla the cat. Suspecting that this might be Yrovi in disguise, I carried on a long one-way conversation and finally decided that the cat was not Yrovi playing a dress-up game with her nanites. 

Escapists
The house seemed strangely quiet and I sat down in front of my computer. I called up the interface for Nyrtia's Reality Simulation System and thought about the possibility of returning to the First Reality. I wanted to meet the Escapists, one of whom, Meppen, was apparently my analogue in that Reality. Nyrtia's face suddenly appeared on a window of the computer screen and she said, "Just relax for a while. I'm still sorting through Grean's memories and making plans for our visit with Manny."

I muttered, "I can't relax without Zeta."

Nyrtia explained, "I sent her back to the real world to care for Tihri. I'll have you back with them as soon as we have our chat with Manny. You wouldn't want to miss that, would you?"

"I don't know. Will anything be accomplished from within a simulation? It seems like you should be able to access the information you seek without my help."

Nyrtia sighed. "Look, I'm trying to do you a favor. I thought you wanted to meet Manny. I'm trying to make payment for your help with my Bimanoid Interface experiments."

"I get that, but it was mean of you... letting me briefly see Zeta then taking her away..."

Nyrtia giggled. "You did more than see her. Weren't you impressed with how she reacted to your clytykynyn?"

"I don't like the idea of a chemical that can make a woman lose her mind or even become unconscious."

image source
Nyrtia suggested, "Many species make use of pheromones to facilitate mating. I'll admit that Nahan was rather naive when he experimented with human pheromones, but he did not invent the idea. It was a feature of Neanderthal biology before positronic robots were created. Nahan just ran with it..."

"And you find it convenient to use pheromones to control Zeta and I... make us do things we would not usually do."

Nyrtia asked, "Why frame it as control? You should view the changes I've made to your bodies as liberation... a way to expand your behavioral options."

I complained, "Somehow I suspect that you got more out of the deal than we did."

"Reserve your judgement. In the end, the balance sheet needs to include all of Earth and the fate of the human species. This isn't just about you. Anyhow, give me another hour or so." Nyrtia's image faded off of the computer screen and I began thinking about how to kill an hour. It was sunny outside, so I decided to go for a walk. Before I stepped out into the backyard, I saw that Rylla was in the hot tub. A very strange and exotic looking Rylla. I flipped on the heating lamps and stepped outside into the cool winter air. "I didn't know you were still here."

Rylla seemed completely relaxed in the tub. "I asked Nyrtia to let me luxuriate in 21st century comforts for a while before she sends me back to my time."

I climbed into the hot tub and was wondering if any of us would retain our memories of these simulations. Rylla reached out and grabbed my penis. She told me, "I asked Nyrtia about that and she said that I will remember you when I get back to to 1800s."

I noticed that Rylla now had four breasts. "Which copy of Rylla are you?"

"Nyrtia suggested I use my true body form."

Rylla
I was shocked by the many subtle structural changes evident in Rylla's tryp'At body. She was clearly human, but almost every part of her body was slightly different from the human norm. Down under the surface of the water was her second row of breasts. I reached out and touched one of her smaller breasts and only then did I notice that my own hand looked strange. I was also in a true tryp'At body. "Nyrtia and her tricks..."

Rylla laughed and kissed the tip of my nose. She switched over to telepathy and I felt a hot wave of her lust sweep over me. I sense you are into this. She told me: I may have to try this game with Mr. Smith when I get back to Australia.

I warned: That might blow up in your face. He was crafted from a younger version of me, before I learned anything about the tryp'At. I've had extensive exposure to several human variants, so I'm not horrified by your alien appearance.

You are not at all horrified. I can tell you like the way I look. Go ahead and blow up in my face.

She started sucking on the tip of my penis and massaging my testes. She was carefully monitoring my growing sexual arousal and could tell when I was ready to ejaculate. Before I did, she slid her vagina over my erection and told me: Let's make synapex connections.

I love when you talk neurophysiologically. I was thinking about my suspicion that Rylla was not really tryp'At.

There are many human variants that have been crafted at various times... I'm part tryp'At and part something else. Rylla told me: Stop thinking about Zeta.

I told Rylla: Stop thinking about Smith.

Neither of us could stop thinking about our lovers, but as our nervous systems linked up with synapex connections, our linked minds and our shared pleasure were all that mattered. 

I don't know how long Rylla and I were in our shared orgasm trance, but when I began returning to normal consciousness, I realized that it was Nyrtia there in my arms and I had one of her nipples in my mouth. Nyrtia playfully flicked water in my face. "I think you over-dosed on oxypathin."

I pulled my mouth off her beast and could see that my teeth had left impressions on her skin. "What happened to Rylla?" Now I was back in my human body.

Nyrtia pouted. "Why are you always thinking about other women?"

"Well, I suppose it starts with the fact that you are not a woman..."

"I'm tempted to give you such a startling sexplay session that it will make you take back those words, but I'm ready to go find Manny."

I was playing with Nyrtia's big breasts and my penis was hard inside her. She and I had a synapex link and her mind was open before me. The problem was, her memories were so extensive that I could not hope to find any particular item within her vast knowledge. I had to ask her. First, explain about Grean. How were you able to take control of her and extract all of her memories?

Nyrtia explained: The Huaoshy gave Grean the technological advantage that she needed to take Eternity away from R. Gohrlay, but I remained in my own part of the Hierion Domain. I have access to Phari technologies that the Huaoshy have never dreamed of.

Phari
So, I can understand why Manny was reluctant to leave you here on Earth, unattended.

Well, she knew that I can't escape from my programming. I want what is best for you humans.

For a time, Nyrtia worked diligently at stimulating my genitals. We slid into an orgasm trance and for a time I drifted inside a bubble of Nyrtia's sexual pleasure. When I had some control of my cognitive apparatus again, I was thinking about my fear that Nyrtia could make me do anything that she wanted me to do. She told me: But I don't. It is more fun and more productive to allow you to make your own choices. I really do want you to correct the historical record. I don't want the people of Earth to have the wrong idea about positronic robots and how we liberated Humanity from the Huaoshy.

I told Nyrtia: I don't understand how my behavior is constrained by the replicoid system. If people like Rylla and Asimov were forced to have an analogue in every Reality, doesn't that mean that Fixed Points in Time have no free will?

That's exactly backwards. It is people like you who have maximum freedom. The rest of Reality must deform around the Fixed Points.

What about my wife, Zeta?

Why is that every time I have a chance to share some sexplay with you, you put on display your bad manners and force us to discuss Zeta?

You can see in my mind. You know that Zeta and I are bonded. Tell me, the Gohrlay clones... they were never part of the replicoid system... so how did Zeta arrive in my life?

Fixed Points in Time
Zeta, Zeta, Zeta! I had nothing to do with that. It was quite clear that Nyrtia was expecting me to imagine her perspective. You know, back in the Second Reality, I knew someone who used the Meppen body form. When I'm with you, I think of him.

Very well, I can relate. When you brought me here and found Ivory waiting for me, I went a bit crazy. I'm sure that was your expectation.

I hope you enjoyed your opportunity to be with Yrovi. Sure, I hoped that would put you into a receptive frame of mind and help prepare you for the telepathy experiments. I suppose I was wrong about you wanting a vacation from your precious Zeta.

You were. And now I expect you to tell me what you know about Zeta's mysterious origins.

You should ask her. Or Manny. These are not my secrets.

Still, tell me what you know.

Really, you'll have to ask Manny. It must have been either Manny or Grean who thought it would be useful to rip Alpha Gohrlay out of your life and substitute Zeta.

I could see the edge of some relevant information deeper in Nytia's mind. Well, you must have been involved in making replicoid copies of the Escapists. How was that done?

When we complete our work, then you'll have a chance to use the First Reality Simulator to investigate such topics. Right now, these matters are distractions from our next mission on Earth. Be patient.

Give me a break, Nyrtia. Tell me now.

Here's the short version... Nyrtia seemed eager for another orgasm, or maybe she was trying to hide something from me. She broke our synapex connection and spoke out-loud while she splashing energetically and stroking my erection with her tight vagina. "You know that Nahan went back in time to rescue Gohrlay. Later, I also went back through time and made teleportation duplicates of the Escapists. Those teleporter scans could be used to fashion femtobot replicoid copies of the Escapists. Eventually, it became possible to engineer a momentum of time... after I figured out how to make the Bimanoid Interface."

"I see. Did you also travel back in time and rescue poor Nahan?"

"No. It was better to erase him." Nyrtia gasped as she climaxed. I felt her vaginal muscles rippling.

I told Nyrtia, "See now, it is that kind of attitude that I can't understand. And how you can be so cold and heartless..."

Nyrtia chuckled. "Heartless, eh?" She pulled her taught vagina off of my erection and after a minute with her tongue on my penis I ejaculated great streams of semen. "It was better to erase the original Nahan. We had his other copy." She put her mouth back on the tip of my erection until I stopped ejaculating. "Now, if you are done asking questions, let's go hunting for Manny."

"What is left to accomplish? Surely you don't expect her to tell you her secrets."

"I don't know what to expect. I want to regain access to the control system of the Bimanoid Interface. I invented that technology and it irritates me that Manny and Gohrlay put a lock on the controls."

Nahan
"Why can't you be satisfied with what you have?"

"I may have to be. But I must find out for sure."

Now Nyrtia sandwiched my erection between her two breasts. It did not seem like she was in any rush to end our sexplay. I asked, "Where can we find Manny?"

While energetically rubbing my penis between her breasts, Nyrtia explained, "I carefully sifted through Grean's memories. Manny left me a message... so, although there are many times and places where we could meet her in the Simulation System, she wants us to meet her in Sicily, a couple of thousand years ago."

"Why then? Why There?"

"That is the location of a bungled Intervention. Apparently Qaz allowed an unhappy Asterothrope from siteq to live on Earth."

I could see an image of an Asterothrope in Nyrtia's thoughts. "An Asterothrope... on Earth two thousand years ago?"

"Yes. Of course, Synasyup was disguised as a human. Still, she could not control her tongue." As if to demonstrate the principle, Nyrtia began vibrating her tongue against the tip of my penis."

A vision of Synasyup.
made with Leah01 by Eclesi4stiK
available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0

"I'm trying to think of important events in the Mediterranean two thousand years ago that this Synasyup might have interfered with." 

Nyrtia pulled her mouth back from my penis and said, "The problem was, Synasyup ran into a dangerous isolate."

"Isolate?"

"A human who had broken loose from the Bimanoid Interface. When Synasyup told Empedocles about nanotechnology... well that almost caused a Reality Change. Manny had to step in and patch up the damage." Nyrtia was peering into my mind. She said: Ah, I see the idea of experiencing oral sex with an Asterothrope captured your attention. Still, she did not stop playing with my genitals.

I asked: I'm going the meet the famous Empedocles?

Nyrtia shrugged. Maybe not. Your copy, 'Mr. Smith' is going to arrive in Sicily before you do. After he has introduced himself to Empedocles, then I'll substitute you for Smith in the simulation. It is not important that you meet Empedocles. Synasyup will attract the attention of Manny and that's when we will have our chance to meet her.

I was trying to imaging what language might be spoken by Synasyup. Nyrtia told me: The Simulator will handle all translations. Just don't be taken by surprise when you arrive in Sicily. Smith was using a female body form, so you'll arrive as a female. Oh, and Synasyup used a male body structure while on Earth.

Suddenly everything was sounding too complex. I was not eager to be playing the role of a woman in ancient Sicily. Nyrtia said, "Even after I provided you with an allzaurish, you still can't pretend to be female?" She pushed a finger up inside my allzaurish.

Telepaths of Siteq
"I've notice that you don't have one."

"I'm satisfied with one vagina... I don't need another. If it is such a burden on you, then when you meet Synasyup suggest that you both return to your normal bodies." Nyrtia giggled and squeezed my testes.

I asked, "No surprises? Synasyup will be like Tanny?"

"Tanny was crafted to fit in with the human population of Earth. I suppose you've never seen a real Asterothrope. But you saw Rylla... she has a lot of Asterothrope gene patterns. So, just expect more of the same."

"How did this Asterothrope woman end up on Earth?"

"It is all so silly. She refused to undergo the Akufowofiro ceremony. She became a social outcast."

"How horrible."

Nyrtia shrugged and then stood up. She offered me a hand and pulled me to my feet. We both climbed out of the hot tub and dried ourselves off with towels. Nyrtia could not keep her eyes off of my genitals. She told me, "Qaz designed a ritual-filled society for siteq. Synasyup was one of the first residents of siteq to show an interest in science. She was born too soon, that's all. Definitely she should not have been allowed to tell Empedocles about advanced technologies like nanites. What a mess..."

In the cold air, my erection was ending. "About this female body you're going to provide for me..."

Nyrtia reached out and held my testes. "I think you learned your lesson about the challenge of riding horses with your big testes. Be glad that you'll be in a woman's body this time."

I made the mistake or reaching out to caress Nyrtia's breasts. We both forgot about the pending mission and went inside for some more sexplay on the bed. During our next shared orgasm trance, I tried to get as much information as possible from Nyrtia's mind about ancient Sicily. When our trance ended, Nyrtia was bouncing up and down on me and our synapex connection had been severed. I was still uncertain about what to expect when I arrived inside the simulation of ancient Sicily and I told her, "I don't like how you throw me into these simulated environments without explaining things to me."

Nyrtia seemed to ignore me and pursued her sexual pleasure. After she had another orgasm, she then rested her large breasts against my chest. "Where is your sense of adventure? You are a scientist... I know that you enjoy solving puzzles."

I was trying to generate a level of annoyance to match my anxieties, but I was simply enjoying the feel of Nytia in my arms too much to stay mad at her. "I'm worried that in this long-past era that you want us to visit, Italy is under the control of some psychotic despot. I don't want to walk into a dangerous situation without knowing how to protect myself. I don't want to get some innocent bystander in trouble..."

Nyrtia started placing dozens of little kisses on my face. Between each tender kiss, a single word softly left her mouth: "Have I ever hurt you, my dear? Really, I take great pains to make sure that humans are not harmed. And still you don't trust me."

I kissed her nose and told Nyrtia, "Tell me about this Asterothrope... Synasyup."

Nyrtia warned, "I can't say too much. There are temporal paradoxes lurking nearby."

I laughed. "Oh, come on! You can't tell me one day that time travel is no longer possible and then the next day refuse to answer a question because of a looming time paradox."

"Well, maybe I should devise a new term... Simulator Paradox?" Nyrtia sighed. "The problem is, you don't appreciate the power of the Reality Simulation System. You don't know how it is being used."

I hugged her tight and made a request: "So explain everything to me."

"Well... think about this..." Nyrtia shrugged off my embrace and sat up and her vaginal muscles clamped down tightly on my erection, as if demanding my full attention. "Imagine that I tell you something about Synasyup... for sake of argument, imagine that I've asked her to do me a favor... just as I did with Yrovi."

I interrupted, "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to see Yrovi again. I really do appreciate that."

"I wish you appreciated me half as much." Nyrtia continued. "Don't distract me with side-issues. Back to Synasyup and paradoxes. Now, during our visit to Sicily, when you meet Synasyup, it is possible that you would happen to mention something that I've told you and that could easily change her thinking about the favor I've asked her to do for me."

"But..." I was confused. I tried to organize my thoughts about Nyrtia's hypothetical scenario. I asked, "This meeting between me and Synasyup is going to take place inside the Reality Simulator, right? What does it matter what I tell her?"

Nyrtia pulled herself off of my erection and none-to-gently pressed her genitals against my mouth. "Quiet. Just listen. And think. Or, better still, get busy with your tongue." She reached out and got both her hands on my genitals. "Now... it is a fact that Synasyup has lived on Earth for thousands of years. At first, she was a lose cannon and caused trouble, but eventually, she became a valuable Interventionist agent." Nyrtia adjusted the angle of her hips and pressed the glans of her clitoris quite firmly against my tongue. "Oh, that feels very nice, lover!" She squeezed both of my testes and I nearly ejaculated. "Synasyup became a trusted agent." I felt her shudder with pleasure. "Trusted with access to the Reality Simulation System. So, imagine that she finds the record of you meeting her inside the Sicily Simulation and-"

I turned my head and got my mouth free. "Wait a minute. Are you saying that every time the Simulation System gets used..."

"Exactly." She pushed her glans back in my mouth. "So the real Synasyup sees the recording of what you once said to 'her' inside the Simulator and that changes what Synasyup does in the future... when she's supposed to do a favor for me. Do you see how a stray comment that you make to Synasyup while inside the Simulator could disrupt the future?"

I have to confess that my tongue was getting tired. Speaking with my mouth full of her salty genitals, I asked, "I'm going to meet Synasyup in the real world... in the future?"

This image was made using
"Elfy and Kelly" by Eclesi4stiK
available under the CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
Nyrtia took the tip of my penis in her mouth and for a while we did nothing but orally stimulate each-other. After we had another shared orgasm trance during which we had a strong telepathic link, I felt like I understood what she had tried to tell me about 'simulation paradox'. It was time for us to move on the Sicily.

We had gotten off of the bed and were dressed for our next mission in the simulator. I said, "I suppose you don't want to tell me where and when I'll meet Synasyup in the real world."

Nyrtia kissed me on the mouth then explained, "I can't. With your big mouth, you'd yammer to Synasyup about the future and that could cause me no end of troubles. Anyhow, I can't predict the future... but I do have my plans for the future. Plans that I don't want you derailing just because you have a big mouth." She kissed me again on the mouth. "I do like your mouth. You taste spicy." She kissed me again. "So stop asking questions. Trust me and just enjoy yourself." Nyrtia took us off into the ancient Sicily part of the Simulator.

Next: Part 10 of The Historical Archive.


No comments:

Post a Comment