Dec 19, 2021

Mars, Iowa

Below on this page is Part 11 of the science fiction story "Telepaths of Site Q". Previously, in Part 10, Irhit had discovered that Lany Dryswyn grew up with the same anatomical challenge that had faced her mother, Sara. However, lucky for Lany, Irhit magically appeared in her life, just as Allyn had arrived for Sara. Of course, in both cases, Manny and her advanced bumpha technology was the basis for that "magic". 

Even-though Irhit was technically a tryp'At, the school officials had listed him as a human with Earthly origins. Soon after arriving inside Observer Base, Irhit had quickly tested out of the school course sequence and satisfied all of the graduation requirements. Things were not as easy for Lany, but by establishing a relationship with Irhit, Lany would be able to complete the last of her school requirements, just as Betty had done a year previously. 

Dani the robot has recently returned to Observer Base from his visit to siteq. Now he must report to Grean on the efforts at siteq to create a new type of telepathic human.

 Part 11 of "Telepaths of Site Q" (part 1)(part 2)(part 3)(part 4)(part 5)(part 6)(part 7)(part 8)(part 9)(part 10)

Manny was multi-tasking and while voyeuristically watching Irhit and Lany in bed, Manny was in Grean's workshop saying goodby. Manny was using Grean's Viewer to show her how the location of the tryp'At Council had been determined. "See here... right when Dani arrived on the teleportation platform in Yenti's apartment, the bumpha sent back a copy of Dani along the still active teleportation carrier wave."

Grean had to admit that the bumpha had used a clever trick, however another idea popped into her head. She asked Manny, "If it was a signal from the secret location of the tryp'At Council that was animating Irhit's body and allowing him to set teleportation coordinates, then why couldn't the bumpha simply trace back that control signal to its source?"

Manny shrugged. "You'd have to ask the bumpha to explain a technical matter such as that. However, I can tell you this... the positronic robots, R. Gohrlay, and particularly her pal R. Nyrtia, they are the masters of the Hierion Domain. I have the feeling that the bumpha don't like to discuss their weaknesses, but it would not surprise me if there are advanced aspects of hierion physics that the bumpha simply have not figured out."

Grean shook her head. "If Gohrlay has more advanced technology than the bumpha, then how was I able to take control of Eternity?"

Manny sighed. "You and I can never hope to really understand these mysteries, Grean. I think the bumpha created we Kac'hin and I'm pretty sure their ethical rules prevent the bumpha from explaining to us how we were designed and crafted. They want us to feel like we have freedom of action, that we are not simply their tool. In any case, much of what R. Nyrtia now knows about hierions may have been learned from the Phari, in the Asimov Reality, after you had already taken full control of Eternity."

Grean was picturing the poor copy of Dani, sent into a remote part of the Hierion Domain and waiting there in limbo. "So, how long did that Dani copy have to wait before he was finally taken back by the tryp'At Council?"

Manny replied, "Three months. That's why I sent the other copy of Dani off to siteq. Eventually the tryp'At Council got tired of waiting and they decided Dani was never going to return from siteq. Dani was too useful to be without, so they teleported the copy of Dani out of limbo. Oh, by the way, just to avoid confusion, we're calling the copy 'Gani'. That was my idea, the 'G' being in honor of you. Anyhow, the bumpha had a tracking device inside Gani and that reveled the location of the tryp'At Council."

Grean giggled, "Poor Gani! All alone for three months... floating some where in the Hierion Domain. After rescuing him, I suppose the tryp'At quickly found the tracking device."

the Phari
"Oh, yes, and Gani was reprogrammed to be completely loyal to the tryp'At and Gohrlay. You need to be on your guard... the tryp'At could teleport Gani into Observer Base at any time and he could pretend to by Dani."

Grean nodded, "I'll be on guard for that." Grean stepped close to Manny and reached out to touch her lovely hair-

Just then Dani the robot and Treba the synpaz came into Grean's workshop. Speaking excitedly, Dani began giving his report to Grean. He was very excited about the on-going genetics research in siteq and the relationship between hermaphrodites and telepathy.

After listening to Dani for five long minutes during which her eyes kept returning to the lovely Manny, Grean finally interrupted Dani's spiel and said, "Dani, I want you to read Wendy's report. I'm not sure that you have anything new to add to what Wendy already reported months ago."

Dani asked, "When did Wendy return from siteq?"

"She was here in time to help Yenti give birth... that was over three months ago."

Dani shook his head in wonder. "How strange. From my temporal perspective, it was only yesterday that Wendy departed from siteq. Treba and I stayed an extra day to make plans for our next mission."

Manny asked, "What mission is that?"

Treba explained, "The Asterothropes asked us to visit Seelie and investigate the genetics research that is taking place there."

the hermaphrodite sex chromosome set: XXH
Grean nodded, "A nice idea. You two are well suited for infiltrating High Seelie."

Dani said, "After we visit Seelie, I plan to send my report on Hedy's mouse genetics experiments to siteq using the teleporter in Yenti's apartment." 

Treba added, "It is ancient history for the Asterothropes... the details of the research mostly lost in their far past."

Manny warned Dani that Yenti's entire apartment was not going to be available. "That won't work. I'm wrapping up my mission here at Observer Base and the Bumpha will soon be subtracting Yenti's apartment from Eternity."

Treba chuckled. "Subtracting it? What does that mean."

Manny shrugged. "I'm not sure. I think Yenti's apartment was never really here inside Eternity. It may have been located in the Sedron Domain and only linked to Eternity by some kind of extra-dimentional portal. As soon as the bumpha close that portal, it will appear to everyone here in Observer Base that the apartment simply vanishes."

Dani asked, "Then how will Treba and I deliver our report to siteq?"

Manny suggested, "When you have your report ready, let Grean know. At that time I'll return here for a visit. I may be able to send the report to siteq through my bumpha contacts. However, if there is some kind of temporal paradox involving your report, the bumpha might not be able to send it into the future."

The sedron monopoly
Grean asked Dani, "What is your estimate of the future time of your visit to siteq?"

Treba replied, "My best guess is that we arrived at the time of Yenti's life in siteq... about 1500 years in the future ahead of us."

Dani added, "That estimate is based on geneological data, but those records were rather sketchy in the early centuries of siteq... the population boom era when the Asterothrope population really exploded."

Grean sighed. "Yes, Wendy reported on that era, when the Asterothropes were simply reproducing and had not yet developed their genetic science. I understand that it was only later, after a few centuries of exponential population growth, that the Asterothropes started actively guiding their own evolution."

Treba said, "Well, I'll be on my way. I'm going to visit High Seelie and request access to their genetics lab." He rapidly flew out of the workshop, seemingly in a great hurry to return to Seelie.

Dani said, "And I'll go find Wendy. If there is any new information about siteq not already in Wendy's previous report, I'll let you know."

Manny and Grean watched Dani depart from the workshop. They could both telepathically sense the signal that Dani was sending out to Wendy and the telepathic reply that came back from Wendy. Wendy was outside working in the gardens that surrounded the workshop. Manny started talking about the mouse genetics experiments of Hedy and how they related to the sy'Paz genetics project of High Seelie.

Grean was not really interested in any of the mouse, alien or human genetics experiments. While only half listening to Manny, she was trying to give Manny loving glances and telepathic invitations to linger for some sexplay there in the workshop. Manny could sense Grean's rising sexual desires and she told Grean, "I'll soon be teleported out of Observer Base. I'm being sent back to siteq, just before the bumpha pull the plug on Yenti's apartment, so I don't have time for any sexplay today."

Grean complained, "I get the feeling you are ignoring me. You had time for sex with Wendy."

Manny laughed. "That was when I was pretending to be you and that sexplay was all part of my mission. We needed to generate a powerful group orgasm trance to distract Dani and allow the bumpha to slip in and reprogram his mind." The truth was, there were temporal paradoxes at work and Manny could not have sex with Grean until they were together in the next Reality. Manny told Grean, "Remember, when Dani is done... comparing notes with Wendy..." Both Grean and Manny could telepathically sense that no note comparing was taking place right then. After months without Dani, Wendy was very glad to see Dani and they were starting in on what promised to be a long sexual romp in the garden. "...you and he need to go to Earth."

Grean was trying to ignore Wendy's telepathic mind pattern and the scintillating sexual excitement that had quickly sparked up between Wendy and Dani. Grean usually avoided going to Earth, but this was a special situation. The tryp'At had already violated the terms of the Trysta-Grean Pact by establishing a colony on Earth. "Yes, I'm eager to meet Irhit's sister on Earth. Do you think she knows why her parents disappeared?"

Manny was again under the constraints of temporal paradox and could not say much about Grean's upcoming visit to Earth. "My guess is that Irhit's parents were evacuated from Earth. You need to ask Cellebelle why only she was allowed to remain on Earth."

"Yes, I will do that." Grean added, "And I wish I knew how Richard's mind was swapped with Susan's."

Trysta-Grean Pact
Manny suggested, "You can ask Richard what he knows about that, but I think it is a special trick that the bumpha can do using the Bimanoid Interface. If it involves the quantum computational power that the bumpha have access to in the Sedron Domain then I doubt if we will ever be able to do such mind swapping ourselves." Manny quickly kissed Grean's cheek and teleported out of Observer Base before Grean could act on her pent-up sexual desires.

Grean was all alone in the workshop and very horny. She reflected on the fact that she was in control of Observer Base and had access to everyone on Earth, yet she often found herself alone. She reached out her mind and discovered that Trysta was happily making love to Deomede. Since Ekcolir's departure from Observer Base, Trysta had been getting to know Deomede and had not had time for any casual sex with Grean. 

Grean considered going out into the garden and joining with Wendy and Dani in their love making, but that would be rude. They had become quite close while together at siteq and there was no point in Grean trying to barge in on their hot relationship. After pacing around the workshop, Grean told herself: if you want something done right, do it yourself. She opened up her cabinet full of sex toys and pulled out her favorite vibrator. While telepathically observing Wendy and imagining that Dani was making love to her, Grean gave herself pleasure.

However, even while masturbating, Grean could not keep her attention on that pleasurable task. She kept thinking about Manny. And what had Manny said about the Bimanoid Interface and bumpha tricks? Grean did not like to think about the fact that the master control system for the Bimanoid Interface had never been found. The Bimanoid Interface was used routinely by the Writers Block personnel to send story ideas to Earth, but Grean feared the possibility that R. Gohrlay could, at any time, inactivate the entire system. That was a horrifying thought, because all of Grean's plans for the Final Reality depended on the temporal momentum that was provided by the continuing operation of the Bimanoid Interface.

__________________

For the next two days, Grean made observations of Earth in preparation for a visit to Iowa. Finally, Dani returned to the workshop and handed Grean a datatab with a concise report. "There are a few topics that Wendy left out of her report, mostly concerning Treba's unique telepathic connection to the Asterothrope hermaphrodites. His observations are described in this datatab."

Grean said, "Thanks for this supplemental data on the Asterothropes, I just wish it was relevant to my work." As far as Grean could tell, Trysta was the only Asterothrope who would make it into the Final Reality. Of course, before Yenti's unexpected arrival, Grean had expected that Trysta would be the only Asterothrope that she would ever know. Grean abruptly changed the subject. "Well, Dani, I suppose we should discuss your plans for the future."

Dani was hoping to spend some more time with Wendy before going to High Seelie, but now he could telepathically sense that Grean was thinking about the tryp'At and wondering how much she could learn from Dani about the tryp'At Council. He said, "I still wonder if the tryp'At Council will invade Observer Base or if they have been scared off."

Grean said, "You'll be interested to know... the tryp'At presence in Iowa has been drawn down, most of their secret agents were apparently teleported back to some hidden location in the Hierion Domain. I'm taking that as evidence that the tryp'At are in retreat, tails between their legs."

"Interesting. What about that kid, Irhit? Is he still on the loose?"

"He's still here. Manny thinks he's harmless, but I'm keeping an eye on him. I wonder what he'll do now that Yenti has gone back to siteq." Grean was impressed by how quickly Irhit had turned his affections away from Yenti and towards Lanora Dryswyn. "I suppose you now want to go visit Seelie and study their genetics research project."

Bimanoid Interface
"Yes, Treba got permission for us to visit High Seelie. Right now he's having a little vacation at his old home in Seelie chamber two." Grean could sense that Dani was thinking about Treba having some wild sexcapades with his old friends in Seelie. After a long pause, Dani continued, "One big mystery still remains..." he fell silent again.

Grean was fantasizing about the possibility of finally getting to engage in sexplay with Dani in the near future, but she was taking pains to hide those thoughts from him. After more than a minute of silence, Grean finally shook herself out of her sex fantasy and asked, "What mystery is that?"

Dani winked at Grean. "I'm sure that you can see it in my thoughts."

Grean laughed. "Sadly, when you were transformed into a zeptite replicoid by the bumpha, your mind became mostly inaccessible to me. My Kac'hin brain was specifically designed to resonate with positronic brains. I can only telepathically access your most superficial thoughts, not your deeper memories and details of your past experiences. However, while you were off visiting siteq, I did carefully looked into Betty's mind. You'll recall that she shared a long orgasm trance with you. Betty had a view into your mind while you were still programmed to function as a tryp'At agent and so she was watching your moves closely when you came out of that trance. And even now I can sense that you still worry about me and the possibility that I might never be able to trust you."

Dani shrugged. "That trance was an unusual experience. I know that it happened, but I don't really remember it, not in a usual sense. Normally my memory is perfect, but somehow I only remember the sexual pleasure that I experienced when I was telepathically linked to Betty -and the others- that day." Grean laughed again. "Don't you believe me?"

Telepathy research. Image made with Lyari1 by
Eclesi4stiK available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
.
Grean smiled grimly. "Oh, I have no choice but to believe you. Anyhow, I've had a similar issue with Wendy. The day of that amazing eight-way orgasm trance, what had happened was all quite clear in Betty's mind. But later her memories of that day also faded, something that just should not happen with her efficient positronic brain circuits."

"Wendy lost memories? Of what?"

"Wendy believed that you were a danger... to me personally. That the tryp'At Council had sent you here with orders to get rid of me and take control of my workshop, this room." She waved her arm at the teleportation and time travel equipment that surrounded them.

Dani looked around the room. "Yes, I suppose that is possible. However, I remember none of that. I suppose that even now, orders to that effect might be latent in my mind, encoded by infites. I'm surprised you trust me here inside your workshop." He pointed at a nearby device, "That is your teleporter, isn't it?"

Grean nodded. "Yes it is. But strangely, I do trust you. Now, I'm only worried that Gani might impersonate you."

Dani chuckled. "I can see this 'Gani' in your thoughts, but I don't understand... some copy of me?"

"Yes, a duplicate of you. I worry that Gani might come to Observer Base and pretend to be you while helping the tryp'At Council take control of Eternity."

source
Dani had walked over to the teleporter and he ran a hand over the control panel. "So, this can take us anywhere..." He took his eyes off of the device and looked back at Grean. "I wonder... where would you go if you had the chance to forget about Observer Base for a day... where would you choose to go for a vacation? Treba went to his old home in chamber two."

Grean stood on the teleporter platform and closed her eyes. She thought about it. "I suppose the big mystery that you mentioned is the hiding place of the tryp'At Council. Their plans have been disrupted... for now... but they still loom over me like a dark cloud. Yes, If I had a wish, I'd wish to go visit the tryp'At and try to end their silly effort to take-over this Base. Back in Deep Time, I successfully made peace with Trysta... now I wish I could do the same with the tryp'At."

Dani shook his head. "Sadly, I don't know where the tryp'At Council is hidden. I'm not sure I ever did. So, I can't send you there. Tell me, where would you go just for fun? Someplace on Earth?"

Grean sighed. "I'm not very realistic in my fantasies... I would not mind going back my home... the place where Manny and I grew up... but I don't even know where that planet was. Nor do I have a long-range teleporter that can take me off through the interstellar depths to anywhere I choose." She smiled at Dani. "And don't tempt me about vacation trips to Earth. I don't think I'm supposed to ever be on Earth, but I do visit there occasionally, strictly for unavoidable business."

Dani asked, "You try to respect the Rules of Intervention?"

"Exactly."

"But ever since you took control of Eternity, who has there been that could even document a violation of the Rules of Intervention? Although, that's basically what has the tryp'At so worried."

image credits
Grean nodded. "I can understand if that makes them nervous. However, I'm quite certain that I was sent here under the direct authority of the Huaoshy. In my imagination, I act on their authority, so in some sense I'm immune from..." She fell silent. A new idea had come into her thoughts. As Manny teleported away, it had been there in Manny's mind, as if she had said: Have fun you two. Maybe the mission to Earth that Grean was planning could be 'sold' to Dani as a vacation. She asked, "Where would you go for a vacation, Dani? I'm not talking about your plans to visit Seelie."

Dani smiled broadly, "Ah, I thought you would never ask. I've always wanted to visit New York City in this Reality. I knew it well in the two previous Realities, but I understand it is quite different now."

Grean shook her head. "New York is too crowded, too noisy. I have a better idea, a place far more exclusive... out of the way... the kind of place that nobody would ever look for illegal aliens such as tryp'At agents on Earth..."

Dani laughed. "You've made plans to go to Mars?"

"Yes. Mars, Iowa. And I want your help on this mission. I've Viewed the future and seen that I need you there with me." She did not explain that this "need" was her sexual desire to make love to the exceptionally cute Dani. Grean made an adjustment to the teleporter settings and then jumped up on the teleporter platform. She held out her hand to Dani and then when he took her hand she pulled him up on the platform. They put their arms around each-other to steady themselves and a few seconds later they were teleported to Earth. 

__________

Cellebelle was doing the routine work of cleaning up after the mice. While she wielded her vacuum cleaning device, she was reflecting on the fact that an entire year had passed since the disappearance of her parents. During the long happy years of childhood, Belle's parents had often been out of town on "business", but they were never away for more than ten days to two weeks. Cellebelle fondly remembered the times when it had been just she and Irhit in the house. They'd been home schooled by their parents and rarely interacted with other kids in town. When their parents were away, she and Irhit sometimes pretended that they were married. That game even went as far as the two of them sleeping together in their parents' bed.

Cellebelle picked up one of the mice and scratched its little ears. She shut off the noisy vacuum and recalled how the day after she last saw her parents, Richard had shown up on her doorstep. He'd quickly explained that he was Richard inside Susan's body, but Belle had never really known Susan, only that she was a friend of her parents. After two weeks, when Belle had grown quite worried about the disappearance of her parents, Richard suggested that he could move in with Belle and keep her company.

"I don't need company." Belle told Richard, "I need quiet so I can work on my music."

Richard seemed not to hear what Belle had said. He told her, "There's only one problem... all my dependents."

Belle was surprised. Somehow she had assumed that Susan had lived as a spinster. She vaguely understood the whole mind-swap thing; that Richard was a different person who had ended up in Susan's body, but how could Richard be caring for dependents? In answer to that question, Richard took Belle to Susan's house on the west side of town. 

It was another big stone house, similar in general design to the one that Belle and Irhit had grown up in. Richard showed Belle the mouse colony that was living in the attic and suggested that he move both the mice and himself into Belle's house. She complained, "I don't understand why you keep this army of mice in your house."

Richard chuckled and explained, "This was Susan's project... breeding these mice for greater telepathic ability."

source
"What are you talking about?"

"Don't worry about that. However, I can't just get rid of these mice. Actually, I'd like to find a way to get them sent up to Observer Base."

Belle burst out laughing. "I begin to understand. This is all a trick to infiltrate Observer Base."

Richard sputtered, "What are you talking about?" Then when the words were out of his mouth, he could suddenly understand the situation from Belle's perspective. "That's not what I have in mind. These mice are a scientific resource. I don't want to care for them, so it would be convenient to pass them on to someone else..."

In the end, the "someone else" became Belle. She felt that the mice were cute and so she agreed to house them in her basement. After the entire colony had been moved, she found herself with the never ending task of feeding the critters and cleaning up after them. And with time, she had read Susan's notebooks and learned how to do the artificial selection. She continued the work of breeding new generations of mice with ever greater telepathic abilities. Now half a dozen of the mice had gathered around her, waiting for their turn to have their ears scratched. That process was cut short when Richard called down into the basement, "We have guests! A man and a woman are at the front door."

Suspecting it was some religious or political duo, Belle took her time and scratched the ears of all the waiting mice. Then she started getting intriguing telepathically-transmitted fragments of information arriving from Richard's mind. As was the case for Irhit, Belle's telepathic abilities had been suppressed when she was very young. However, now living with Richard, she was slowly learning how to synchronize her mind to his and they now shared a weak telepathic link. Finally, Belle went up the stairs and found Richard talking to the two strangers.

Richard jumped up out of his chair and put an arm around Belle's waist. They were still in the phase of their relationship where they could not keep themselves from touching each-other and endlessly holding hands. Richard told Belle, "Grean and Dani just arrived from Observer Base."

Grean said, "Actually, we've been watching you two for most of the past day." She told Belle, "I don't really want to risk running into your parents."

Belle and Richard sat down on the sofa. Belle told Grean, "I've given up on the idea of ever seeing my parents again. They are long gone." Grean was wearing dark glasses in the house and had a scarf wrapped around her head. Belle had heard her parents speak of Grean, and Belle had developed the idea that Grean was an alien, a creature called a Konchin. "You are Grean the Konchin?"

"I'm almost human." Grean took off her glasses and unwrapped her long pointy ears. "I'm a human variant."

Belle gazed into Grean's big eyes and felt some sort of telepathic connection to her. She asked Richard, "Can you feel that?"

Richard told Belle, "I have a strong telepathic link to Grean... we are both hermaphrodites and our minds can easily resonate."

Feeling a surge of jealousy, Belle asked, "You two knew each-other at Observer Base?"

Richard squeezed Belle's hand reassuringly. "This is hard to explain, but Grean created me."

This image was made using
Etude Nr 416
by Andrey-A-M and
is under the CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
Grean said, "With the teleportation equipment in my workshop, I can make copies of people. When I teleported Hedy Wolcat up from Earth, I was worried that she might be lonely. So I made Richard."

Belle giggled. "I still don't understand why Hedy became Henry."

Grean shrugged. "On Earth, Hedy and Susan had been raised as girls. Eventually, Hedy discovered her penis and she began to resent living as a woman. When she arrived at Observer Base, she was ready to have fun with her penis and became Henry."

Belle put her arm around Richard and said to him, "You seem perfectly happy living as a woman."

Richard shrugged. He had lived for more than a year on Earth in Susan's body, dressing as a woman and living as Belle's lover. He'd never shown her his penis. "I agree with Henry that wielding a penis is fun, but I know you like me as a woman, so..."

Belle turned back to Grean and asked, "Why have you come to Earth?"

Grean replied with a question of her own, "Do you know where your brother is?"

"My parents told me that he had been taken away... to Observer Base." She looked back and forth between Grean and Dani. "Is that not true?"

"He's still there. In fact, you might be interested to know that Irhit is now a father, to a pair of twins."

"Wow. That's amazing. I miss Irhit."

Dani asked, "Would you like to go with us back to Observer Base?"

Belle snuggled even close against Richard's side and said, "No, I'm happy here on Earth. Your Observer Base sounds so cold and dangerous..."

"Dangerous?"

"Well, I know my parents worried about Irhit." Belle thought back across the years. "They spoke about him going to Observer Base by saying that he had been sacrificed to the Council."

Grean giggled. "I think he's happy. And it is true. If you wanted to see him, I can make that happen."

"I could visit him at Observer Base and then return to Earth?"

"No. I'm thinking that both you and Richard could go back to Observer Base with Dani and I. Really, none of us should be on Earth."

Belle shook her head. "No, I like my life... here. I hurt nobody." She looked into Richard's eyes. "And I'm happy with you. Don't tell me you want to go back to Observer Base."

image information
"No, I'm quite happy being here with you, my love." Richard and Belle kissed and seemed to forget about their guests.

Dani cleared his throat theatrically and said, "I'd like to see the mice."

They all went down into the basement and Belle gave Grean and Dani a complete tour of the mouse colony. At the end of the tour, as they went back up the stairs, Belle said, "There are now five distinct subtypes which I'm systematically interbreeding."

Dani told Belle, "There's a research lab at Observer Base where they are doing similar experiments. However, their mice did not originate from Hedy's preliminary studies here on Earth. It would be exciting to see what might happen if the mice of Observer Base were hybridized with your mice."

Richard said, "You could take these mice to Observer Base?"

Grean nodded. "Yes, I could teleport the entire colony off of Earth."

Belle began to object, "But I..." She fell silent and looked at Richard. She had actually begun to resent how much time was lost from her musical composing so that she could care for the mice and plan new breeding experiments.

Richard said, "Think about it Belle. Why not send them off to an actual research lab? Imagine the reaction of the townsfolk if anyone learned what we have in the basement."

"It is no secret to the pet shop that I keep mice."

"But they don't know that the mice are telepathic."

"How could they know?"

Richard said, "Because of the way your brain was treated as a child, you have almost no telepathic ability. However, I'm in constant telepathic contact with the mice. It is just a matter of time until some human telepath passes through town and detects your mice."

Belle knew that some Earthlings had limited telepathic ability. "It is very unlikely that an Earthling could have telepathic abilities like your, darling. And even more unlikely that they could ever figure out that we have telepathic mice in our basement, even if someone could sense them telepathically."

Richard sighed. "Well, think about, dear." Richard invited Grean and Dani to stay for dinner and soon they were all in the kitchen making preparations for the meal and both a red and a white wine had been opened.

Over dinner, Grean started telling Belle about Irhit's life at Observer Base while Richard and Dani discussed Asterothrope and Kac'hin hermaphrodites. Both Belle and Grean got pretty drunk and Richard invited Grean and Dani to spend the night. When Belle was having trouble staying awake, she took Grean upstairs and asked, "Do you two want separate bedrooms?"

Grean replied, "No, I've been hoping to get Dani into bed for some sexplay. This is a great opportunity."

Belle opened up one of the guest rooms and pulled a fresh set of satin sheets out of a hallway closet. She started making up the bed and then there was loud thump from the hallway closet. Both Belle and Grean stepped back into the hallway and saw that some boxes had fallen out of the closet, tumbling down from the top shelf. Now an assortment of candle sticks, ashtrays, board games and vibrators lay there spread across the floor. Belle bent down and started picking up. She held up a big pink vibrator and said, "So this is where mom hid it."

image source
Grean drunkenly sat on the floor and picked up another of the fallen sex toys. "You mother hid your vibrator?"

"It was my mother's vibrator, but I kept steeling it from her." Belle tossed the vibrator into a box. "That was my favorite. Thankfully I now have Richard's magical tongue." 

When Belle started replacing the boxes on the shelf, Grean grabbed the box of sex toys and took it into to the guest bedroom, muttering, "These might come in handy tonight."

Belle followed Grean into the bedroom and finished making the bed. "Sometimes I think this old house is haunted. What could have knocked those boxes off of that shelf?"

As soon as Belle was done with the bed, Grean flopped on it and told Belle, "Send Dani up. Tell him to hurry. I'm either going to fall asleep or start using these toys."

Belle giggled and said, "I'll tell him." She quickly went back downstairs and took hold of Richards hand. Belle started dragging Richard up to bed and said to Dani, "Grean's waiting for you, but I don't think she can wait very long." 

Dani made haste to get upstairs, but he found Grean already had two vibrators switched on and one inside her body. He pulled it out and substituted his quickly inflated penis.

In the morning over breakfast, Belle announced that she was willing to let Grean teleport the mice to Observer Base.

Grean said, "Very well then... say your goodbyes to the little ones. Dani and I will go first. I need to make sure that the mouse lab at Observer Base has enough room to house all your mice. I'll teleport them away during the night. Tomorrow you'll be free of the task of caring for so many mouths."

Richard was smiling. "That's a relief. Without the distraction of the mice, maybe Belle will become receptive to my suggestion that she become a mother."

Belle told Richard, "Just as I have always suspected, you really do want to show me your penis."

He shrugged. "It is a very nice penis... I'm sure you would enjoy it."

Belle was thinking of Grean's cries of pleasure in the middle of the night and she had to admit to herself that she did occasionally fantasize about having sex with a man.

Grean got up from the table. "Let's go Dani, we've taken up enough of their time." As soon as they moved back from the table and Grean took hold of Dani's arm, they disappeared and were teleported back to Observer Base.

Next: Part 12 of "Telepaths of Site Q"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment