Dec 1, 2018

The Qaz of Georgy White

In my previous blog post, I lamented the fact that I've never learned the details of how the special gene combinations of Duissane and Glinnes were used to make possible the Ekcolir Reality. The Ek'col and the tryp'At were created either just prior to, or during the Ekcolir Reality. Ekcolir ended the Time Travel War by penetrating the defenses of Trysta Iwedon and that made it possible for the Trysta-Grean Pact to be established.

source
The tryp'At existed in the Ekcolir Reality, but they seem to have played a particularly prominent role in the Buld Reality, making last minute adjustments to the timeline of events on Earth. I am forced to conclude that the Ek'col and the tryp'At were disposable human variants, crafted as tools and that they were disposed of after they had been used to make possible the Final Reality.

This is a disturbing concept for me, because I believe that I am tryp'At. I've recently begun to suspect that I am not the true Editor and that it is actually my granddaughter Rylla who is destined to reveal the secret history of Humanity to her fellow Earthlings at some time in the future.

the origins of the human species
Even if the Ek'col and the tryp'At are no longer significant players on Earth, their special gene combinations may still reside within the people of this world. Might those hard-won genetic elements manifest themselves in the form of a woman like Rylla who has the ability to easily obtain information from Deep Time and pass what she learns on to her fellow Earthlings?

source
For several years I imagined that Angela Fersoni was unique as THE human resident of Earth who could use the Bimanoid Interface to link into the Sedronic Domain. More recently, I realized that her stories about events in past Realities might not have been built upon the information resources of the Sedronic Domain. What if Angela simply obtained information from inside Eternity? That information was then passed on to me by way of Angela's clone sister Anney.

source
If so, then might not some current human resident of Earth also have the ability to obtain information from inside Eternity? More specifically, might it now be possible for Yōd to use the Bimanoid Interface to send information out of the Asimov Reality Simulator of Eternity directly into the mind of a human resident of Earth, someone such as Rylla?

Lili, disguised as a human
Such possibilities all becomes particularly difficult for me to investigate because I have suffered through years of efforts by my replicoid in the Hierion Domain to prevent me from knowing my own future. I have a few odd "memory" fragments that seem to be from the future and I am willing to believe that at some point in the previous millennium, before the Huaoshy put an end to time travel, I may have traveled into the future, but I have never been allowed to know the source of those "memories". However, I can now interpret those fuzzy "memories" in the context of a set of infites that I recently obtained from Yōd, just before she went into the Asimov Reality Simulator.

source
I hesitate to put into written form the strange idea that was suggested to me by Yōd's infites, but here goes...

Imagine a time in the future when I am either dead or I have been removed from Earth. In that future time, Rylla receives information from Yōd about events inside the AR Simulator. Then, a young "copy" of me arrives in that future time via the time travel technology that still existed in the previous millennium. The young me is accompanied by the mysterious Resh^Ki, a Kac'hin hermaphrodite.

source
In the future, I am delighted to discover that Rylla has been in contact with Yōd and that Yōd is able to use the Bimanoid Interface to provide important information about Deep Time to Rylla and the Rylla of the future is ready and able to pass along that information about Humanity's past to the people of Earth. Resh^Ki obtains a set of infites from the future Rylla and then we return to the past.

Memory Gaps
Upon returning to the 20th century, I am allowed to retain only incomplete memories of that trip into the future. However, Resh^Ki is able to share what she has learned from the Yōd infites with others, particularly my replicoid, Irhit. Irhit then acts as a kind of filter, providing me with just enough hints about what Yōd learned in the AR Simulator -just enough to allow me to begin work on the Exode saga.

Rylla's Saga
If Rylla and I are linked by a time loop, then it becomes important to understand exactly how Rylla came (or, will come) to play her special role in Earth's history. In particular, I must ask: how was Georgy White selected as the tool of Interventionists and the means by which Rylla became aware of an alien presence on Earth?

Magic
Georgy seems like a magical figure, appearing in Rylla's life, transforming Rylla's thought processes, and then disappearing from our world as if erased from existence.

source



I find it startling that Qaz Nivsaham could take complete control of a human body and that Georgy was first used to reveal physical evidence for ancient alien visitors to Earth then casually removed from this world along with that evidence.

The fate of Georgy is is particularly disturbing to me because over the past ten years of my life I have come to fear that a short summary of my own life might be: moved around on the world stage like a pawn on a chess board until finally removed from the game.


Georgy's origin on the White farm, near Perth
source
While digging through the infites that were recently provided to me by Yōd, I realized that Yōd thought of Qaz not as a living being but rather as a special form of matter that had long ago been created by the Phari and had then been harnessed by the bumpha and R. Gohrlay so as to make possible the Final Reality.

source
This suggests the possibility that the Kac'hin should be viewed as a similar designed "form of matter" that was crafted by the pek. I don't know what these "forms of matter" are, but my guess is that they take the form of zeptites that can exist within we humans.

Kach
If this is the proper way to view Qaz and the Kac'hin, then individuals such as Georgy and Kach are merely particular instantiations or manifestations the bumpha and the pek in human form. And if that is the best way to think about Georgy and Kach, then are any of the rest of us any different?

Next: the tryp'At brain
Visit the Gallery of Book and Magazine Covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment